Just find a gf in your league anons, there are plenty of 5/10s out there who would date you

Just find a gf in your league anons, there are plenty of 5/10s out there who would date you.

>b-but they want Chad too
retarded meme made up by incels,

Attached: eric butts.jpg (1278x715, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7addf2b8e60c
bizpacreview.com/2018/03/31/gamma-male-syndrome-why-even-liberal-women-arent-attracted-to-liberal-men-619081
wtag.iheart.com/content/2017-03-27-study-women-more-attracted-to-conservative-men/
nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/11/25/women-prefer-masculine-men/
time.com/7197/why-i-cant-date-a-liberal/
elitedaily.com/news/politics/why-date-republican/1393777
dailycaller.com/2014/02/14/rich-liberal-women-prefer-conservative-men/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But those 1/10 girls have already lots of betas like me wanting to date them and i would be the biggest loser in that group
Also Chad when he wants to take their viriginity

>eric butts asks his mom to tell the bullies online to stop being mean to him
the reality is worse, somehow

>ask out one
>get rejected
>move on to the other one
>she says yes
it's that simple desu, you gotta rinse and repeat till you score

Your talking about pretty old people, it was different in their times, right now in the 20-30 age bracket 5/10 cunts would rather remain single or have the occasional one night stand with chad then date a 5/10 man.

Attached: 1554628059707.jpg (554x530, 35K)

She looks like his mom though

>till you score
user im deformed and also a dicklet
Shit is over for me

>20-30 age bracket 5/10 cunts would rather remain single or have the occasional one night stand with chad then date a 5/10 man.
you're delusional

>you're delusional
Oh wow, you completely destroyed my argument, well played.
Btw i wonder why the feminists in media forced okcupid to take down this graph that supports my argument, is it because it shows how vapid cunts can be?

Attached: 1559319636581.jpg (503x644, 31K)

It's better for robots to find a sissy or twink on Grindr this is something a robot can do

even 30 year old virgin fembots would rather cheat on you with chad than continue dating you once they find one who use them for a one night stand
women are just animals

>incels.net making up random bullshit facts so they can justify their loneliness
cope

Oh shit i accidentally also dropped this graph by the washington post that shows the percentage of men in the age bracket of 18-30 who haven't had sex in the last year is skyrocketing.
But i do admit that your "you're delusional" argument has destroyed anything that i post, i just can't measure up to your high IQ, its like you said i'm just coping or pulling shit from the Washington-incel-Post.

Attached: D205FUnU8AI6FyY.jpg (1152x860, 73K)

>random bullshit facts
then why did it happen to me?
as in, it's personal experience

This chart is fucking stupid. Everyone knows that women can wear makeup/pose/filter their pictures to look significantly better and therefor appear to be more attractive. Men don't have that luxury and therefor less men will appear "most attractive". The way men perceive women/how women portray themselves is a big aspect of it. Use one more extra braincell user, it might help you.

Attached: 1535658417262.gif (240x300, 4K)

>some men really try this hard to get out of dating a 5/10
You're worse than a stacy that only wants chads

where can i find a nice fembot who wont humiliate me, then?

Yet even with all those retarded poses and makeup and men still rate women correctly, while cunts think that 80% of men are ugly/undateable.
Also are you insinuating that men should start wearing makeup to correct the graph? lmao, i think you need to ease up on that HRT, it's affecting your brain.

I would date a 3-4/10 but they are to busy riding the chad cock carusel to care about Jow Forums average looking guy thats kinda boring.

>inb4 what about single moms
They are absolute scum that i won't piss on if they were on fire.

Attached: 1557071346247.jpg (563x689, 76K)

>men still rate women correctly
What? Are you kidding? Then whats with the meme of hating women for wearing makeup and all the differences between picture and photographs. Even trannies can hide everything in a good picture and pass off as a female. You are truly delusional. If you truly believe that I'm insinuating that men should start wearing makeup too then I cannot even bother to respond to you more. You are truly retarded.
Also, I don't think being "boring" and humblebragging your Jow Forums is what is preventing you from getting women. Maybe it's because you're stupid user. Sounds like you just got out of highschool and didn't score bed with your oneitis.

Attached: 1550984594594.gif (437x336, 223K)

>What? Are you kidding?
No, that's what the graph showed a few years back, but it's true that it'll skew as filters and image manipulation software advances and is more widely adopted.

>Maybe it's because you're stupid user.
Depends on what you mean by stupid, i'll admit that i'm socially retarded and have a hard time relating/connecting to others, if we're talking about mathematical-logical intelligence, i've finished robotics/automatization university and i'm working in the domain while working on my masters degree.
I also have my own place, drive a volkswagen and i have money saved up that i invest in the stock and let a brooker friend of mine manage the investments.
And with all of that the potential mates that i attract are single mothers and most of them in their 30's(i'm 27).
I'm seriously considering moving to asia because of plenty of good paying work opportunities and low cost of life, but mainly because the women there seem more well adjusted then the whores in the west.

Attached: 3b8ba3744d76d5fc3edbafb68e52a919.jpg (325x325, 27K)

As long as they don't look like a mtf tranny like pic related, I'm fine with any 5/10.

Attached: 1560664330442.jpg (1920x800, 162K)

pua bullshit

>retarded meme made up by incels,
GTFO you virgin normie.

what in the fuck is wrong with that guy
and what kind of last name is that

LOL if you're even average looking say goodbye to any relationship ever, girls HATE sub-8 men like the plague

She looks sad and unfulfilled in their videos together, she obviously thought he'd grow out of this shit.
I would have taken better care of her, and given her children.

>>she says yes
>fucks chad behind your back
>doesn't tell you the kid is hers
>lets you wageslave to raise it

I want a 5/10 gf to love and support

Attached: qt.jpg (797x720, 124K)

this

she looks fucking miserable

Alright where is my 5/6 white femnon gf?? I know ur lurking this thread!

FFS, you can actually see the permanent discoloration around her jowls where blood capillaries were permanently destroyed stretching for nigger cock and then being soaked in that non-human cum. AND she's ugly. No wonder this loser is crying at movie trailers made for retarded little girls and bipolar cunts with purple hair.

He needs to get that skin abnormality checked up.

Could be an SCC.

That scarily looks like me

Attached: pqXTOdzk_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

All I see is Sid from Skins.

I can't stand that hipster dickhead Gavin McInnes, but he had a story once that rings so true to this. His wife used to work at one of these leftist shit hole rags like Huffington Post or Salon or some such garbage and she told him her boss was a fat black woman who was chronically depressed. The boss negress confided in McInnes' wife that her routine was

>leave work late since that's all she had
>get home to an empty lifeless apartment with a bunch of ikea garbage
>feed a worthless cat who couldn't care less that she existed
>microwave a "healthy dinner" and guzzle it down with a bottle of wine and junk food chasers
>binge watch leftist garbage on netflix
>cry a bit
>take prescription drugs for chronic depression
>cry herself to sleep knowing she was too old and fat to find love, too old to have a child, had nothing to look forward to after work and would likely die alone

Then the fat cunt would get to work the next day and oversee articles promoting exactly the leftist feminist garbage that had ruined her life being propagated on a new generation of young dumb cunts.

Friendly reminder, these people constantly say anyone right of Bernie Sanders is an incel yet reality is showing very clearly otherwise.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7addf2b8e60c

bizpacreview.com/2018/03/31/gamma-male-syndrome-why-even-liberal-women-arent-attracted-to-liberal-men-619081

wtag.iheart.com/content/2017-03-27-study-women-more-attracted-to-conservative-men/

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/11/25/women-prefer-masculine-men/

time.com/7197/why-i-cant-date-a-liberal/

elitedaily.com/news/politics/why-date-republican/1393777

dailycaller.com/2014/02/14/rich-liberal-women-prefer-conservative-men/

Er, what? Mate... get help.

Volcel if you wouldnt, she looks fine to me

At the 10th try you'll be so fucking trashed you'll only want to kiss a bullet

Thats a big problem for me. Im not sure wich league should I be aiming for. Im not sure if 7/10 girls are to much for me, and a 7/10 qt is all I want

that's a 7 with makeup on

>be 5/10 guy
>5/10 women ghost me and/or reject me for 6's and above
>this happens for years
>thanks to fakeup and filters 5/10 girls think they are stacies
>5/10s dont even consider me anymore

With the advent of social media and applications such as tindr, even 5/10 girls and below can get chad.How do us nonchads stand a chance?

Damn she looks like she could be his mom.
But yeah I'm not white, I'm a shutin introvert who lives with his mom so no woman would want to date me.
It's incredibly obvious when you just think about
First you have to talk the population of women willing to date a black guy
That already cuts it down to like, what? 20% of the female population in the BEST CASE.
Now how about women who are willing to date a black, but also one who completely subverts any expectations about black masculinity? Whoops, there goes all the BBC fetishists and the 95% of black women.
Then the fact that I am not physically attractive is just beating the dead horse.

The type of woman that I am equivalent to can easily do better on the sexual market. My loneliness is basic fucking economics.