Creating a fake chad tinder profile is the ultimate redpill

With my real photos i got only 1 matches in over 2 months and got no where from that. With the chad profile i get fucking 30 matches in a day, i talk to all the femoids with the first thing that get in my head. I can be my self in conversating with them and yet no one still said i'm akward.

I'm pretty obsessed as a person, and i can go on talking a lot with logical reasoning. Even when i didn't try to limit this aspect, those matches said "omg you are so smart, it's so cute you have such passion for things". FUCKING. KILL. ME. I seems passionate. Irl got called obnoxious, maniacal, that my speech wears people and exhaust them. Suddendly all this become "being passionate".

Why do i even live at this point?

Said sexual things as first message and still got numbers and meet ups. Yea sure personality is important, sure. Anyone still believing this should rot in hell

>inb4 tinder isn't real life

LMAO, then what is it, a strange dimension? And this wasn't chav women I was talking to with the fake profile. It was students, middle class women. Current and future lawyers, bankers, politicians

Attached: 1526143919597.jpg (750x750, 131K)

NOW IVE LOST IT

Oi! show me your fooking catfishing loicense.

>women like attractive men
Imagine my shock.
How many responses do you think obese black women or single mothers are getting? You are their equivalent in the sexual marketplace.
your choices are to whine about it or kill yourself.

Attached: 1526516994940.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

bumping so ppl get to read OPs story..

I think we had the idea to make fake Chad profiles and redpill women with them a few months ago

Please post some of your results

>be manlet, facelet, chinlet, jawlet, hairlet, skinlet, wristlet, dicklet, brainlet, moneylet
>live in genetically imposed exile, but still have blind hope
>get blackpilled, become woke af
>it's over, accept it, give up, feel relieved of responsibility
now what?
kms?
liveindawoods?

Dude, the thing is women never should have this kind of choices to make.

Women preferences are not important really.

Power is what determines a man lifeĀ“s outcome.

Attached: 1527402739352.png (1000x1000, 2.1M)

>being a fake Chad
>not being a real chad
DOING IT WRONG

>women are attracted more to handsome men
OH WOW HOLY CARNAGE LET ME WRITE DOWN THAT REVELATION

Now you must become the chad.
Start lifting.

Missing the point

People use tinder to get laid dude. Why settle for a Toyota when you can get a Ferrari. The small talk are just niceties and a means to instigate said fucking, no one is there to read your musings on Oscar Wilde Don't take it personal, it's just pillow talk baby.

you forgot of the rad option C killing as much chad sand staises before killing yourself

That's a blackpill, not a redpill.

Attached: 1527338166262.png (482x427, 79K)

Nah this lad is onto something a bit more complex than "women like handsome men" - the point is that a man can say ANYTHING and be completely fucking stupid, but if he's above a certain standard of looks, intelligent women who would normally claim to be feminist/socially conscious/left wing or whatever will jump at the chance to whore themselves out

>made tinder with my own pics
>deleted it after 2 hours because new matches notifications started to annoy me

>just hit the gym, bro

Attached: 1526980482665.webm (1056x594, 2.92M)

The blackpill IS the redpill

>average or every so slightly below average men are in the same league as single mothers or obese black women
>either be at least an 8/10 chad or resign yourself to having sex with deformed animals
that's the point brainlet, this mindset is exactly why tinder needs to be outlawed

I love this meme. Saved AND checked.

>*snap*
>yep
>this one's going in my faggot file

this thread serves two purposes:
1) to demonstrate that humans are superficial
2) to further enrage and marginalize young men to commit violent acts, because we don't have enough sadness in the world

newsflash: there's an ass for every seat
sage
pic related: another idiotic example of written words intended to incite

Attached: glossary.png (681x402, 96K)

>conversating

u saying women are more attracted to more attractive men?what should i do with this information?

That's true but the main message is that it proves women aren't attracted to me at all AND THIS TAKES PLACE IN REAL LIFE, AWAY FROM THE SCREEN.

what a bunch of copers ITT. Tinder is real life

>1 post by this id
fuck off ye bloody wanker

No you are. If you are not hot you need to be everything else. It is the same for both sexes.

sure buddy, tinder is why you can't get laid.
once it's banned you'll be back in business.

Attached: 1366002339577.png (567x337, 201K)

>I refute the evidence but OP is a fag because oh the outrage

Attached: 1527490693427.png (610x612, 62K)

manlet not looking to bad
at least he is trying.. cant help his height

tall jacked dude is ugly af
god-tier rig though

Sure thing bud.

This. What the fuck are you doing OP, trying to find a viable girlfriend or wife material on fucking Tinder? It's sole purpose is to get casual sex and never speak to the person again. Holy fuck you are stupid. The only reason they give your fake ass chad profile a bit more patience is because they think the guy is hot, but if you'd just come correct with your normal pic and keep the shit that you're saying simple you'd have no problem getting a slut.

But that's the thing: You're *only* going to get sluts on Tinder. If you're looking for gf or wife material, you're in the wrong place my dude. How you didn't know that already is a fucking mystery, but now you know, and knowing is half the battle isn't it?

>caring about w*men and what they think
w*men are a meme, and w*men were a mistake
just go bugger some babies like the rest of your people do, you know the little slags are going to just end up doing stupid shit later on to justify it anyway

This is stupid. The manlet on the right will have no problem pulling hot girls. Sure maybe not 10/10s like Chad, but he's not a 10/10 hinself due to his height and face.
>I'm not a 10/10 so I'll just check out of life
I don't understand this mentality.

Literally dont understand your point. Humans are sexual beings. I love banging smart fat chicks...

Based stralian. I hope the cuck-flag in the corner of your flag gets smaller and smaller with each passing generation.

Literally every girl uses tinder or snap.

>The manlet on the right will have no problem pulling hot girls
the flabby mutt girl on the right is his gf lmao

Attached: 1520239492527.jpg (358x479, 39K)

Hence why stripping women of their rights and forcing them into slavery to men is the only way to ensure that 60% of the male population will ever breed. Giving women equal rights is a MASSIVE mistake. Women are not programmed to love or show generosity to men like men are to women. They are vile, hateful, smug, vapid, entitled cunts. Every women needs a good beating in her life to make her know her place.

Hopefully when enough men realize this and get lead towards the truth, we might just see a revolution. Angry, single, beta males have typically been the catalysts of most major revolutions.

No it's not, it's the demoralization kicking in. Blackpill = I'm a cowardly lazy pussy who is trying to hide it.

The only people who get "black-pilled" are cucks who lack the capacity for hatred or anger.

Attached: 1491818194309.png (600x599, 432K)

>I want to blackpill
C'mon Ahmed

The other half is violence!

Attached: 1526207115248.jpg (388x443, 72K)

Sure you love your whales

>can't help his height

Exactly. He can't. And women don't want men at that height.

If he can't help it and women don't want it, he's stuck with a life where women don't find him sexual desirable.

2 posts by this Id

Unrealistic expectations. Lots of special snowflakes on the internet.

>Giving up

>Not keeping the hate inside until the moment when it can be unleashed.

You are a degenerate, cowardly, weak-willed pussy. Get off this site and stop polluting our board with your toxic defeatism. You will never accomplish anything.

kek. If you are not in the top 15% of men just go to the bar like a normal human being.
If these neets said those sexual things on dm's with a strong frame they can take girls home in minutes. Logistics are harder than game
t. 5'9" average looking burger

ALL women use dating sites or tinder or go to clubs which are real life versions of the previous two. ALL OF THEM.

I'm sick of reading posts by rural hick murrikans who don't realise that they have no inkling of what MODERN URBANISED LIFE involves.

Maybe Lurleen Corntits, the 300 lbs Alabama girl you met at your church never used the internet because it's the "devils work". It makes no difference to city dwellers where ALL the rich, good-looking, interesting people live and where all the interesting and high paid jobs are. If you live in the Midwest nobody gives a fuck about you and your less developed sub-culture

Never stop hating bro.

>Blackpill = I'm a cowardly lazy pussy who is trying to hide it.
It's all about genetics. You are as foolish as a flat earther if you deny it. Mating is all about improving the gene pool, same as capitalism.

because chads only live one generation.
You will reproduce.
Take it from a bruce with over one hundred children to different mothers.
Chads don't reproduce.

Attached: 4567546756756.png (1063x1063, 245K)

they are the unironic genetic dead end.
What kind of guy puts on makeup?

Also you are correct, personality means nothing.

Once you understand this though, you can work on things that actually matter (and no it's not just looks).

the chads you speak of are closer related to cross dressers than anything "cool"

alabama isnt in the midwest, you retard, and the entire world operates out of the midwest, without it your globalist logistics scheme falls apart, as does your food supply

This goy get's it. Cleetus lacks understanding of anything outside of his degenerate small town existence.

I live in a major city with lots of Yuppy assholes, and I can tell you that the women not only refuse to date anyone who isn't hyper attractive or rich, but also treat them like utter shit and actively discriminate against them in the work environment.

its ALL about attitude.

Attached: 213434564356.png (997x556, 180K)

Your sat making a fake profile to chat to girls.
Sad.

>coping this hard

Attached: screaming.jpg (250x249, 28K)

Holy shit you are fucking confused but that first half made me lol hard.

>ultimate redpill
>no shit statement
>most attractive women get the most attention
>most attractive men get the most attention
>Oh boy, it's a conspiracy folks. People should like me because I'm a good person and Tinder is the place for good people and not a meat market

>the way she just glances a the little guy.
kill me

>Not keeping the hate inside until the moment when it can be unleashed.

So much this.

Attached: 1469348840746.gif (300x225, 1.92M)

Doesnt he look like a mutt himself? What's your point? Also:
>hurr women are superficial
What's her personality like? Maybe she's a philanthropist, maybe she does atm, idk... What's his personality like? Maybe he's a sperg lmao. If you can't see the cognitive dissonance I cannot help you. No need to ceaselessly blackpill.. I am basically pathetic but have fucked HOT chicks. The secret is not trying so fucking hard or caring so much about this petty shit. There are so so many chicks out there, one of them is likely to find your Jow Forums humor funny, bc it is.

Uglies fuck other uglies. Shit man, Ive even seen downs people in my town hooking up. I'm a twink-built 6'1" and ive had plenty of hookups AND multiple-year long relationships. Read the room, be realistic, even aim lower for practice fucks.

>projecting this hard.
I made a statement you made a response.
Do you know what the word coping means?
The only thing im coping with is child support.

Attached: 23434534534.jpg (295x222, 23K)

>just hold your frame bro

Attached: 1512548561396.jpg (400x344, 32K)

>Capitalism
>Improving the gene pool.

lol.

If the disenfranchised rise up and purge society, and conquer women, they will have taken the right to breed for themselves.

SAGE

>be me
>autistic as fuck around wamenz
>have never initiated conversation with one
>be slightly overweight/chubby all my life
>has still fucked 20+ girls without even trying, probably fooled around (heavy makeout and groping sessions) with 100+ girls

guess the face is all that matters

Attached: 1525939504142.png (495x433, 19K)

only fat and insane chicks use dating apps.
by the way.

Attached: 1517350539401.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

>lel you don't know what coping means
>I don't know memes kek
Why are you on Jow Forums?

Based kraut knows.

>creating a fake chad tinder profile is the ultimate redpill
>ultimate redpill
>tinder
>chad
>unironcically using tinder
>I'm pretty obsessed as a person
>Why do i even live at this point?
>living your life to please women
>Anyone still believing this should rot in hell
>impyling anyone cares
>calling such irrelevant crap "redpill"
>positng shit that has nothing to do with politics
>muh women
>muh sex
>spending all of this time and energy to write a post about "dating"

Attached: 1525981308399.jpg (750x545, 72K)

This

im not disenfranchised but I do enjoy a good purge. Been a good couple hundred years since the last real one I was in.

Attached: 1522563026742.jpg (637x504, 69K)

>Doesnt he look like a mutt himself?
No he looks completely white, I was just talking about the webm, that pic I posted is unrelated.
>personality
LOL

Attached: be urself.png (1200x917, 218K)

A little chad will never stand next to a big chad if he's in his right mind, user.

This is funnier if you read it in pjw's voice.

>someone is taller than me = chad
>someone is smarter than me = chad
>someone is fitter than me = chad
>someone is better with talking to women = chad

Sounds like the term "chad" is used for insecure men who are simply jealous. This is pretty ridiculous.

Your point is invalid. Right is a 3/10 without knowing more. Therefore he can expect 3/10s. Do you have a problem with this? Do you deserve more than you're worth, simply bc you have autism, Mohammed? A L L F I E L D S

It's a hell of a red pill bong bro. Women only care about looks. Have you never seen the meme with the hot pedophile?

Time is all it takes mate. Use your real photo fuck a few single moms to get your dick wet build up a thick skin and then someone geniune will come along. Might take a while.

Yeah i dont care anymore.

Every week i fuck a prostitute thats either a 9 or a 10. ( i live in the netherlands ). So it aint even that expensive, i pay 100 euro for 1 hour, cum and run.

I dont have any autism or social issues. I just can't be fucked.

Again with this shit go have some kids.

Attached: 456467567867.jpg (960x656, 96K)

jealousy is ugly.
Especially when being jealous of the type of person that will die alone and never have kids.

How happy would it feel to know that your gf settled for you and would cheat on you at any chance she could get with a better looking dude?

How happy would you be knowing you're stuck with an overweight woman whom you aren't physically attracted to?

Pretty much these. Ugly men think they're owed pussy because tinder is to get fucked. But if you're ugly, what the fuck do you expect on an app that is 100% based on looks.

>capitalism isn't about meeting the demand
>incels have better genetics
>entitled to purge society because muh dick

Attached: images_2.png (251x201, 6K)

>Mating is all about improving the gene pool

Lmao

If you think women actually make good mating choices, you don't understand women.

Plenty of species have been wiped out by runaway sexual selection and we will too if we keep going down this same path.

Attached: 118013.jpg (560x291, 69K)

Haha, you red pilled yourselg but you're too autistic to realize it.

You know what you must do user.

Similarly the average guy would take the attractive but shit-tier personality woman over the ugly woman with great personality and rationalize the choice. This isn't news. Yes, the "market" is difficult for the average guy because women are irrational and make stupid choices that burn them time and again, but such is life. Let's not pretend either sex is virtuous though. Both sexes make choices based on superficial reasons.

I love being a Chad.
feels good man

MGTOW is the future

having sex with whores is not something to be proud of.
Being in a relationship with a slut is not something to be proud of.
If your woman thinks you need to pay her for sexy time you call her a prostitute and get another bird.

Attached: 34643554678567867.jpg (1485x1101, 58K)

>remove yourself from the gene pool.
Solid advice. Frankly if you actually believe that, please keep it up. :^)

do you have any idea why your parents are dissapointed in you ?

Attached: 1gdu3.gif (500x364, 237K)

>has kids
>unironic boomer