Honest question

Honest question...

How can you love a girl who has had another man's cum on her face?

How can you look into her eyes, and truly love her?

Attached: used_goods.jpg (1500x2000, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5731847/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not insecure enough to think it matters

assuming that she takes baths and i am desperate.

bam, this single comment obliterates all incels and their opinions

why wouldn't that matter?

enjoying this vintage shit post op.

Those are some top tits tho

Why does it matter in an original way

I haven't given my opinion one way or the other, but you on the other hand don't think it matters, and you even bring up insecurity. Why doesn't it matter?

And a normal man licked another woman's cunt and ass before the girl he is with now. So? Virgins are almost non-existant. If you have some idiotic standards and want pure girlfriend, you won't find her. Just kill yourself already.

And I'm not even defending roasties, but most of women/girls had a few partners before you. Deal with it.

I don't really understand why guys feel upset by the thought of being with a girl that has previous sexual partners. I can understand in the sense of being concerned that she will have standards set by prior lovers that are difficult to compete with. But even then, I think that'd be falling for the trap of believing that romantic success is based on competition, as opposed to discovering and maintaining compatibility.

Think of it as "king of the hill".

Someone might've been there before, but as long as you're up there, you're the king.

>So? Virgins are almost non-existant. If you have some idiotic standards and want pure girlfriend, you won't find her. Just kill yourself already.
You sound really wrong, and angry.

It's even worse if she had no partners prior to you. She will always be curious how it's like to fuck with someone else. If you're her first.

And that's even worse,

Attached: screenshot1-large.jpg (1500x844, 637K)

The only gf I've ever had refused to let me blow a load on her face and now that I'm FA I feel like I've been robbed

You are deluded Read this. This is something you simply can't escape. I'm not saying that I would want to be with a turboslut, that had gangbangs, fucked two men at once or had more than 3 partners. But being her first and counting on being with her long is stupid. She will always be curious.

I could love a girl even if she currently was sucking another mans dick in front of me

This. #1 cause of cheating. Their friends and media push forward that they should fuck every guy under the sun before they settle

So if say, your partner had 22 previous partners that wouldn't concern you? You would chalk it up to: "well those guys had their chance, better make my mark!" I just think that's ridiculous, about as ridiculous as a woman who has had 22 previous partners even being anywhere near capable of feeling love.

No, I wouldn't date someone that fucked around with random people in clubs or parties or shit like that. I specifically said, 3 partners max.

Then what's the difference between 3 and 4?

I've had 15 previous partners myself. Who cares?

Depends on her age honestly.

Could be a sign you're mentally unstable and/or have a small wiener.

OP is a faggot

You just have to cum on her face more often than the other guys

I'm pretty big but yeah you got me I have mental problems

I'm not that guy. I was simply asking why it matters. Thanks for the nonanswer

This. And take pictures of everything. Her with your cum on her tongue. You with your dick deep in her ass. Her throathing your dick.

If she cheats on you or leaves you and you truly loved her. Just ruin her life by sending those pictures to her friends, family. Or go full nuclear and post it directly on facebook.

Attached: 15589698569360.jpg (1920x1268, 561K)

Its easy to not think about it when youve came on other girls faces before her

I would like to pair-bond with someone to form an unbreakable relationship. I also want someone who values sex as an emotional experience rather than just something for pleasure. Not only that, but to be a girl's one and only rather than just the next one in the chain feels more special. I'm also just plain old more attracted to virgins, like how some people are attracted to big boobs or intelligence or whatever.

Because I love slutty girls that have taken cum all over their cute faces.

Yeah, but my cum has been on the face of several other men's wives. Some of them even have kids now.

It's how it goes.

>If you have some idiotic standards and want pure girlfriend, you won't find her. Just kill yourself already.
My gf and I were virgins at 22 and 23.

Stats say otherwise, but okay.

SLAAAAYYY QUEEEN SLAAAAAY

Newsflash, women will ALWAYS be curious. It's in there nature.

Post the stats then. I'm curious.
100% East Euro man here. Keep being deluded and never getting laid, just living in selfhate and guilt of being inferior to others.

Such an arbitrary number. What's the basis behind this?

I couldnt fall in love with a woman who HASNT taken facials. That shit turns me on so much. One girl I used to fuck from Tinder had a husband and I loved having her come over to ride me with hubbys cum still inside her pussy.

If your future wife had any self respect, she should. But you'll probably end up with equal whore so it's fine

i just see cum on people's faces.

If they were her boyfriends I don't mind. If she fucked around during parties or clubs. That's a no.

I don't have them, but I'm sure some faggot will post it. Sure you've seen them if you lurked long enough.

The obvious solution is to just not care about 3D women. Give in to 2D, it is the way to happiness.

So you would be okay if she had, say 10 short term relationships?

So you're a defeatist failure and you will die like one.
No.

Why do you ask this question, OP, when you know perfectly well that when people challenge your values on sex you are going to replay your old puritan record endlessly and never learn anything of value from those who challenge you?
If you are right and you are confident in your beliefs, external validation becomes worthless. This can only beg the question: What do you gain from this thread?

>unbreakable relationship
Tell that to all the virgins who got married only to get a divorce. You people are delusional.

Attached: Schoolgirls practicing.jpg (850x602, 156K)

As opposed to all the men who married whores and for divorced. I'll take my chances with my virgin gf
It all comes down to swimming with sharks or swimming with sharks while also wearing a meat suit

Nigga, you are wearing a meatsuit.

Attached: Alley wall.png (638x1000, 671K)

What a fucking deluded twat.

1. Unbreakable relationships don't exist
2. Having experienced sex with others does not remove the fact that you can still value it as an emotional experience.
3. I feel like your issue is an inferiority complex. The point of a meaningful couple is not for you to feel special. You're supposed to sacrifice a lot in order to maintain compatibility. That feeling of being special comes from these meaningful compromises as both of you are supposed to give a lot to eachother. If you're just in to be validated, you're in for the wrong reasons.

Your problem is that you see sex as a vile thing outside of your very restricted linear view blindfolds. I can't blame you for that, but casual sex really is not as evil as you think it is. It doesn't fuck up people as much as you think and, in many cases, meaningful relationships start with stringless flings. Once physical intimacy and trust is established, it's far easier to get to know someone. That being said, everything is circumstantial. In your efforts to find the right one for you, you put yourself at risk and can be tricked by foul people, that is part of the price to pay.

>How can you love...
>feeling love
holy shit that's normie shit, if you can feel love you're just a failed normie

I meant actual meat user. Like cow meat.

Ok cuckie

>2. Having experienced sex with others does not remove the fact that you can still value it as an emotional experience
But that experience is tainted.

>cuckie
Soon to be you when she gets bored and wants to try another dick.

>It doesn't fuck up people as much as you think
Of course it does. Most people who have casual sex are miserable.

it matters only for women because they suffer from psychological problems if they have hookups. sluts are going to be full of emotional baggage and problems.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5731847/

In what way is it tainted?

Attached: Cute schoolgirl couple.png (1184x1180, 1.06M)

But my gf and I have the same beliefs and values. I know it's hard for some man slut such as yourself to comprehend it.

Ghost of past dicks and emotion invested in other men. After the first, every other person just becomes another number.

How to love a man who has shoved his dick balls deep in a boipussy coz he was such a lonely loser?

I'm sure you do. It's not like she's a woman or anything. I bet she thinks the same way as you do. lmao

Remember that a lot of users here are young. If a girl is approaching 30, she can have a couple more then an 18 year old. Most men here would be looking at girls in that 18-21 range.

This post was written by a woman

That can now be charged as a crime in the U.S. That would backfire in a heartbeat. Trust me, her family knows she's getting fucked if she had a boyfriend. She's likely already told her friends about it in detail. You're disconnected from the world, aren't you?

....ghosts of dickmas past?

Attached: Shiver me timbers.gif (540x699, 254K)

Ah yes. America. "Unfortunately" I'm from East Europe, people here are still somewhat people.

Yeah, it's spooky. It's called phantom dick syndrome.

Someone call a dickpriest, we have to exorcise the penis out of my wife!

Attached: Bikini girl with gun gif.gif (500x527, 770K)

From what point of view are you talking about?

>Your problem is that you see sex as a vile thing outside of your very restricted linear view blindfolds. I can't blame you for that, but casual sex really is not as evil as you think it is. It doesn't fuck up people as much as you think and, in many cases, meaningful relationships start with stringless flings. Once physical intimacy and trust is established, it's far easier to get to know someone. That being said, everything is circumstantial. In your efforts to find the right one for you, you put yourself at risk and can be tricked by foul people, that is part of the price to pay.

Attached: 1522336124375.jpg (491x491, 68K)

How can you be more attracted to someone who is a virgin? You can't simply ascertain that from simply interacting or observing someone. Also, not to be negative, but the entire concept of an unbreakable relationship is false and your're a little ostentatious for even bringing it up. Its okay to want to share an emotional connection with someone you love and find attractive, but there's nothing bad or evil about just fucking for the sake of it. Get over yourself.

Attached: 1537825033976.png (2560x1440, 115K)

Well, we both had opportunities to lose it before meeting each other, but we wanted to wait until we met the right person. We were just lucky to meet one another and start a family. I pity guys like you who think conservative women don't exist and every girl is a cock hungry maniac.

No it wasn't . You're not very clever.

>....ghosts of dickmas past?
I like you user

Doesn't realy matter in the grand scheme of things. How can she want my cock when its been inside of another women? Stop thinking sex is a bad thing. It isn't.

Internet anecdotes and my slutty, jaded friends.

>Its okay to want to share an emotional connection with someone you love and find attractive, but there's nothing bad or evil about just fucking for the sake of it. Get over yourself.

Roastie

I'm gonna have to call the Vatican on this one. It seems like your wife is being haunted by multiple phantom dicks.

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 18K)

thread is over, should be an auto reply every time one of this stupid posts comes up

>How can you be more attracted to someone who is a virgin? You can't simply ascertain that from simply interacting or observing someone.
Of course you can.
>Find girl attractive
>Find out she's not a virgin
>Lose attraction

What? user, no. My gosh, that's a sign someone is emotionally damaged if they just consider people numbers. Assuming it was in genuine relationships & not flings or one-night-stands, people aren't 'just a number' after the first. Each individual is unique and valuable. You don't lose your capacity to love. Shit just happens, and sometimes it doesn't work out. It doesn't mean the other person was bad or that anyone afterward is 'lesser'. No one is replaceable because no one is interchangeable. That thinking applies to anyone after the first too. If stuff doesn't work out the first time, or the second, or whatever... you pick the next based on who they are as an individual & value them the same. You don't pick them to replace someone. You pick them because, thank God, you were lucky enough to find another person you connected with emotionally.

I agree you should stay away from people who consider others numbers. That has nothing to do with failed relationships or who people have sex with... people who see others as numbers, that's just what you call a bad person. Relationships should be picked, and sex should happen, with those you know in your heart that you'd never, ever regret even in the event everything goes wrong. Men aren't walking dicks, you know. They're individuals. There's more to men then their penis. Shit.

Thanks bae, sleep tight, and don't let the dickghosts bite.

Attached: Tau women are made for _______.jpg (1063x1449, 141K)

She shouldn't. But degeneracy attracts degeneracy.

lmao, this disgusting roastpost.

Insecurities or just plain disgust. I'll go with the latter.

You sound like an insufferable goon. I can't even compute this thought process. Virginity simply has nothing in common with who a person is. If she's a hooker, then it's a different story. But, are you seriously going to throw away what could be a great relationship, and amazing sex, just because she isn't a virgin? I bet you won't.

The roastposting is strong in this thread.

Isn't it funny how they're not attracted to men like us, but can't bear the thought that we aren't attracted to them?
This is because women use their attractiveness to manipulate people and social situations, because they are whores.

>But, are you seriously going to throw away what could be a great relationship, and amazing sex, just because she isn't a virgin?
Already have. Never once regretted it.

>Virginity simply has nothing in common with who a person is

Imagine thinking that people are not shaped by their past, especially relationships.

>Never once regretted it.
Nice cope.

Well me and mine met after we both went through traumatic experiences. It was complicated at first because we both had trust issues from being manipulated by sick fucks, but it's a casual fling that brought us together. I can't say this is the optimum way for two people to meet for everyone, but I personally see it in the way that you will rarely get what you want in a relationship, but that if you're willing to open your mind, you'll find who you need. At least that is my belief. Sure we are not pure, sure we're broken, but working to earn that trust is honestly the best thing about our relationship. I would not have found that maturity had I not trusted bad people before.

Again, I don't encourage anyone into bad relationships. I got out stronger because I'm resilient as hell which is not everyone's case. My point is simply you can't just go and define true love being about purity and everything outside of it being tainted.

Cope with what lol

Regarding what I said about picking people who you connect with emotionally... you don't really know the reason, or morals, behind why an individual is a virgin. Chances are, the person they connect with is going to share the same morals. It's perfectly understandably why some might walk away from that. Sure, some people are just deluded into thinking a virgin means a relationship is guaranteed to work out, but there can be more to it then that. The relationship isn't going to be great if they disagree on moral issues at their core. Great sex? That shouldn't even be a consideration. The sex is always going to be great if it's someone they connect with.

Finally someone sane in this thread

>forming a relationship with a degenerate slut just to prove how manly you are
the absolute state

I think it's possible to find a virgin gf but highly improbable. Best thing is to not count on that. If she is, great for you I guess, if she isn't, well, that's fine.
I mean, unless she had like 50 partners. I wouldn't want to do anything with her. But if she was in a serious relationship with like two men before me, whatever. It's only made up scenarios in my head anyway.

Imagine thinking its okay to judge people ageinst some skewed criteria of social correctness. Check your crusade at the door.

>But, are you seriously going to throw away what could be a great relationship, and amazing sex, just because she isn't a virgin?

you bet I will. the pleasure of sex will not negate her parasitism so you better offer your virginity at least.