All of these balls are the same colour

All of these balls are the same colour

Attached: balls.jpg (1024x756, 198K)

that's neat opee

all of the faces are the same size

Attached: 1505272338372.png (396x371, 8K)

all of these people are dead

Attached: 08_01_2012_olden-olympics.jpg (575x459, 64K)

All the people in the picture are men

Attached: t123o7192937912.jpg (2048x1152, 229K)

They're different sizes though

all of the people in the picture are my friends

Attached: nothing.png (484x348, 620)

I can actually clearly see that they're different colors, though I can trick myself into seeing the illusion

All the people in this thread are faggots

No, sorry I don't see it. This probably isn't healthy to look at for long periods of time so I give up

Do you have to live in a big city to find qts like this?

They are the same color.
Fullscreen this image and tell me what patterns you see.

Attached: hallucinate2.jpg (2048x1440, 1.84M)

So are these ones.

Attached: Lips-p1017.jpg (2000x1662, 821K)

dead as in post-mortem photography, or just that they're dead now?

Some Slipknot-y faces

knocked over palm trees

I didn't need a reason to drink tonight, but it's nice to know that I've got one.

Attached: 1539760652115.png (418x498, 203K)

It was a group of suffragettes who helped get alcohol banned.

I legitimately just see static, am I supposed to be seeing patterns

yeah

ultra original

Attached: YOUMADEMEDOTHIS.jpg (1024x756, 76K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAH SHIT HE"S RIGHT THEY"RE HTE SAMe COLOR FUCK MY PERCEPTION DON"T FOOLED YOU"RE SUPPOSEd TO SEE REALITY SEE IT YOU FUCKING MONGLOID BRAIN FUCK FUCKF UFKC

yeah, yeah, everyone here already knows the 19th Amendment was as much of a mistake as the 18th. So while we're waiting for the 19th to be repealed (and, even more importantly, the 16th) lets enjoy our rights under the 21st Amendment.

Alcohol was banned before women could vote.

no they're fucking no...

WOW HOLY SHIT

It's like I'm about 40 feet in the air looking down on an ocean of memories that can never be real.

They're all black?

Did you fullscreen it? Are you using a 4k screen? It might be scaling it. Open it in paint or photoshop or something and then zoom in

dead as in they're no longer in the phone book.

Oh now I see it. Though the noise appears to be random and perhaps even changing, really every pixel, every contrast, every transient almost-pattern is already fixed in place. It's already etched into reality just as surely as a mountain's contours are etched into the Earth, and for this particular place and time, no other projection can ever replace this hardened manifestation of the "chaos," no matter how much we wish it could be otherwise, no matter how "random" its origins might seem.

It's nice to see other anons who have an appreciation for the chaotic nature of reality

Attached: 1558258914633.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

A chicken, a crocodile with an elongated maw, a bird of some kind, an elephant, a mouse with the head of a boar, a giant toad,Centipedes, a horse, a piranha, a little boy, a cartoon lion, a giant sperm cell? A super big scorpion, and a four legged beast with a head for a body. The rest just kind of look like eldritch horrors and stuff of that nature.

What's the verdict?