ALRIGHT MAGGOTS HERES HOW THIS IS GONNA GO

YOU POST YOUR SUPERPOWER AND YOUR FELLOW ROBOTS WILL DETERMINE IF YOURE A HERO
OR A SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIdekick

GO

Attached: IMG_1676.jpg (500x208, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:random
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can transform into a magical tampon that instantly cures all period pains when used

yUre HERO

I can control technology

I am immortal and can not die or be harmed.

Alright my super power is shooting abnormally huge amounts of cum, and the cum works as an aphrodisiac if you come into contact with it.

I am so cowardly I will never fight back or kill myself, I'm like the ultimate lightning rod, you can abuse me endlessly, until I die from something else of course.

I like the sound of this power quite a bit user

NERD SIDEEEEEEEEEEEkick
ENJOY GETTING PINNED UNDER RUBBLE FOREVER SIDEKICK
LOVE ON THE BATTLEFIELD? HERO

I can do literally anything humanly possible for approximately 5 minutes each day.

IF BELIEVING IN YOURSELF IS HUMANLY POSSIBLE THAT MAKES YOU A HERO

I can control my aging. I don't just have slowed aging, I can rapidly speed it up as well as reverse it. For instance, I can swiftly shift from baby form to old man form within seconds. My power can be useful for espionage scenarios, because I can turn into a kid to get into small spaces, then into my prime adult form for combat.

It makes you hardy, I have asthma so running away is never an option. My nose has been broken so many times its crooked and skewed, I've been punched and stomped and slammed so many times I've lost count. thats not even including the things people have said, my ex while we were engaged took a picture of my face after I shaved my beard and posted it online calling me ugly. The last time I called the police they let the criminal go that drove drunk down the wrong way on a one way and destroyed my car, cops let her go even though she had no insurance because there wasn't proof she did it, while sitting in the car she used, and my insurance company refused to pay it instead raising the premiums on it. i lost my job because i lost my car. The time me and my ex fiance broke up i was kicked from college, fired, and kicked out of my apartment in the same week. I can be killed but I can never do it because I'm a coward, it's a great superpower

my car was parked btw thats why the insurance refused to pay and the cops refused to do much since my life wasnt in danger and it wasnt a traffic accident. I never wanted to grab a cops gun to get shot more in my life

fuck that was a good movie.

My superpower is to turn into metal version of myself ala emma frost....or mario with the steel cap

Time stop for as long as I can hold my breath.
Powers arent fun without a crutch.

#
BABIES AND THE ELDERLY ARE THE SCOURGE OF HUMANITY SIDEKICK
SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO BE YOUR OWN HERO
BE SELFISH
YOURE STILL ALIVE WHICH MEANS YOURE BETTER THAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF CREDIT FOR
YOU COULD CALL YOURSELF IRON MAN HERO
YEAH OK FINE HERO

I can make water sticky!

originally Seriously who the fuck said this before?

WATER ALREADY IS STICKY!
SIDEKICK

I have a Airbender controll over human flesh.i can take dead flesh and starch it to others or myself, and I can pull apart flesh from a distance.

BITCH WHAT THE FUCK

VILLAIN

I can change my appearance at will and become a new person in the blink of an eye

I have extreme power in speed, strength, endurance, and excellent in any human way. What power I can do with my body is endless. I am basically a superhuman.

I have completely turned my self into a robot except my brain, I can disintegrate anything from a mile away with my trusty rail gun. Not to mention my energy shields protecting me from damage.

Attached: tumblr_n4sr7zu5XA1rq7ux8o4_1280.jpg (640x425, 94K)

Plot armor

i can talk and piss people off at the same time

I can cause a painless and fatal annyuresm by looking at someone. I only use this power on severely suicidal people.

I am able to control the size and shape of heads

Attached: jeff5.jpg (1300x1055, 90K)

I can instantly stop and start time whenever I want.

This is literally the best superpower, I am unbeatable.

I can clean every inch of my body without going into the shower

I can see invisible things, like ghosts and cloaked things

>telling robots to post their power while expecting other robots to do the second option.
fail thread. it can be fixed if you add the rule:
>after posting your power, decide who is a hero and who is a sidekick.

anyways, mine will be super intelligence, adding to this tho:

Attached: 195+ IQ.jpg (710x473, 126K)

I have the ability to have every power I can think of.

But only in a dream

Shape shift so i can turn into chad

My left eye "sees" the future. It can only go from 1 to 10 seconds and I can't deactivate it. I can control how far I can see but the farther I go the more it hurts.

I forgot to mention I, nor anybody else can change the outcome, as it takes into account that I'd see it, and what I'd do with this info

Any power I acquire has a bad affect on myself
If I shoot lasers from my eyes, i get cancer from radiation
If I move things with my mind, I grow brain tumors
Super strength weakens my joints to the point i require a cane to walk with or a weelchair

I am aware of the price a specific person is willing to accept to do a specific thing, just by knowing that the person exists.

Attached: 1559797152263.jpg (1964x2047, 403K)

Shapeshift into other people together with my clothes

Attached: shape.jpg (537x343, 21K)

I can create excuses to not do anything until i suck the life energy out of everybody who loves me and cares about me.

I can breathe with my ears

YOU'LL BE DOING THE FIDDLY DETAIL WORK WHILE THE OTHERS FIGHT ON THE FRONTLINES
SIDEKICK

TOO MUCH ACCESSORIES
SIDELINED ONE SEASON HERO

CHAD CAN BEAT ANYTHING HE WANTS, HERO

I can shoot bullets out of my urethra and use my balls as nuclear grenades

I am bilingual and have 10 years of experience in anything.

sounds like you have 10 years experience in kicking ass, i'd call you a hero

i can have sex with women

will come in handy when the gang breaks into the Less Than Desirable Wenches brothel and someone has to distract the whores

I have the power of persuasion. I can convince people of anything and make them believe it was their idea the whole time.

Hero tier, potential good character too. nice pic too btw.
smart choice of words. HERO TIER!
Cool powers and character design. probably Villain tier or atleast Anti-hero tier.

Turning invisible when Horny. Would be kinda awful to give a presentation infront of the class

Whenever I die, I bust out of the nearest womb as a newborn baby. However, my new body is a genetic clone of whatever woman the womb belonged to. I also age normally.

I can accept emotional pain very well and am a very socially analytic person who almost nobody ever wins an argument with

Due to my social incompetence and my short frenulum, I am unable to have sex even if a girl wanted it, something that is never going to happen anyway.
Call me the Ultimate Incel

I'd love to have a superpower which allows me to teleport automatically to a safe place when my current situation puts me in danger , then I would love to be able to control the flow of air in a way that can resist even bullets

Moment arrives when a woman tries to rape you by sucking your dick and offering her pussy in an aggressive way, then your power kicks in and teleports you to your room
Your own power is your curse. It cucked you

Attached: muhlife.png (300x250, 27K)

Complete biological manipulation. I can become old or young. Change my appearance. Become any sort of organism. Live a thousand lives.

When I get bored I'll turn myself into some unspeakable horror and start cruising into space for some ayy lmaos to terrorize

Power of a Highlander. Everytime i kill a person with a sword, i gain their knowledge and power.
I FEEL EVERYTHING! I KNOW EVERYTHING!

Attached: Eye_Lander.png (529x506, 537K)

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:random
post yours robots

I can predict what will happen in the next 7 seconds.

>Angery forehead face

Attached: 2xc9fhv1y3t11.jpg (484x476, 59K)

Interesting side character who has been the hero a thousand times in a thousand lives before putting himself in self-imposed isolation. Doctor Manhattan vibes. Probably went crazy at some point. Has punched a star just because he could.

I know Jiu Jitsu.

Fuck off with the spoilers

When I dab repeatedly a psychic cage surrounds me and everything around catches on fire
The radius of the fire depends on how furiously I dab

The power to disappear into my surroundings and easily live off the land

Attached: 70d348a41077f8ebaa9380efd1b9c9de.jpg (1400x600, 144K)

>I control SideKicks

Fuckin based and heropilled

i can shrink myself to the size of a flea

Attached: 1559695579604.jpg (1157x1636, 412K)

Sidekick but a good one, called to arms when the hero is in trouble

heroes have no kill rule, so you cant grind xp

HAVE FUN GETTING SQUISHED

SIDEKICK