Try to avoid being a tranny

>try to avoid being a tranny
>ask people to help me out
>try everything in my power to repress and escape this fate
>relapse and dysphoria gets worse as a result of everyone doing polar opposite to help me escape the fate of being a tranny

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (512x341, 31K)

Did you already pop the estrogen pills?

bro it's okay to empathize with women but you have to remember yOu ArE a MaN

Have you tried pimozide yet? Take 2 mg and see how you feel. If it makes the urges stop, take 2 mg each day.
I don't normally encourage the use of ((pills)) given my history with them, but this seems to be a possible solution to your problem, and it's severe enough that pills are preferable to it.

>first world problems
just stop being a faggot

daily reminder, going trans is a sure fire way to cut your life expectancy by about 50 years

Attached: 1_AGgxBsSLKAKch5r7DjJzHg.png (690x382, 68K)

i don't know why you're pointing out the obvious lmao
i said it myself on various occasions i wanted to try and escape my gender issues you're barking just for the sake of it

posting tranny suicide statistics is never a bad thing, there migth be trannys lurking, i might just have saved a life right there

i dont know about your sexuality, but being a trap is far better than being a tranny from a logical perspective. lots of people love traps, nut just being a full on tranny is fucking disgusting.

dont listen to the trap apologist op, there is nothing good down that road

I've tried being a trap it just makes the dysphoria nag me even more
then what it already does it worked for a while but only as a temporary solution

could care less about traps, not a fag personally. just saying it is way cheaper and far less frowned upon than becoming an abomination.

you just dont want to be a tranny. im sure you have seen the pictures

OP. Dysphoria is psychosomatic, and it is through psychosomatic means that you'll get over it. I'd recommend looking into any of the meditative disciplines. Learn to dissociate from your body and its desires, and in that you will find peace, I promise you.

are you sure it's psychosomatic?

Yes. About 80% positive.

are you considering a full sex change operation?

maybe if it would make me into a biological girl but that isn't gonna happen any time soon so no

Good luck user. Do not give in the abyss, we are rooting for you.

Attached: 1560480447443.jpg (1408x5896, 1.58M)

almost like those who don't ever feel a need to tell others don't have it as bad in the first place nor suffer as much from gd

imagine not understanding statistics

went and dug up the full study results for that picture
looks like being hated by the entirety of most society makes you kill yourself
who knew

i believe you're better off just transitioning. the longer you wait, the more the regret and dysphoria will grow. there's nothing wrong with being transgender.

Attached: dblwestern.jpg (1024x512, 57K)

just transition you fucking beautiful girl
no one gives a fuck
fuck em if they do
be who you are faggot

I'm going to give you the best piece of advice that will help you shut down the urge to morph into a tranny:

Just don't do it lol.

Attached: 1557286301985.jpg (1000x1000, 417K)

Lmao what? Trannies mutilate their bodies to make themselves happy, then they wake up and realise what they've done and are now stuck with a body that they're uncomfortable with, basically being put back to step 1 with no way out, this is why they end up comitting suicide like they would've done if they had no way to mutilate themselves.
>Society hates us!!
It is almost like people do not want to have sex with someone whos genetically the same gender as them.
>Just be who you are user!
>There is nothing wrong with being a tranny, slut, fatass, etc.
These are the sort of comments that promote people hurting themselves. Being a slut leads you to getting impregnated and getting STIs, being a fatass leads you to getting diabetes, having heart attacks, and having reduced stamnia. Being a tranny leads to having side effects, depression because of how few people are willing to be in a relationship with you, etc.

Stop promoting unhealthy lifestyles and start taking responsibility.

did you read the survey those stats are from?
it doesn't seem to list that at all friendo
i think the people with phds running this survey are smarter at this than you...

on that note this poster argues sex is the key to happiness
i don't think any of us on r9k get sex already
so what's the point of caring about that
lmao @ ur life

on THAT note gee golly i wish i could cure my depression by taking responsibility
i mean i have a job, education, etc but this head stuff won't go away
i COULD take meds for it that have helped in the past
or i could just take rEsPoNsIbIlItY

these anons dont have your best interests at heart
if you don't see a psych, see one
they help a lot friend user :)
especially with troublesome decisions like this

>i COULD take meds for it that have helped in the past or i could just take rEsPoNsIbIlItY
When I was talking about responsibility I was talking about the people who promote these sorts of unhealthy lifestyles like being fat, a slut, or a tranny.
>on that note this poster argues sex is the key to happiness
>i don't think any of us on r9k get sex already
>so what's the point of caring about that
>lmao @ ur life
I never argued sex was the key to happiness and I know that OP probably cannot get a relationship anyway. My message wasnt aimed at OP, it was aimed at redditors and the like who normally have no problems getting a relationship but then become a tranny and nobody wants anything to do with them.
>I think the people with phds running this survey are a bit smarter at this than you...
I dont know if youre just a retard or if Ive fallen for bait thats made to look like it was made by a retard.