Still have a boyfriend despite what mess of a life I have

>still have a boyfriend despite what mess of a life I have

Attached: 01 - Pretty Princess Points 1.png (1400x680, 249K)

He is a very lucky guy to be with you, OP.

babe, how are you still losing in easy mode?

fuck off tani

Eat a dick Stacy you fucking whore.

And that gentlemen is your typical chore who identifies as a fembot. Life is shit yet she can manage to find someone to validate her through sexual intimacy.

Once again we can disseminate that females have life on easy mode therefore they should not be allowed to post on Jow Forums.

Attached: bram-stokers-dracula-0491.jpg (1272x693, 146K)

Grow up, please. This is pathetic behavior.

You're pathetic, you probably stole him from someone who deserved a bf.

Get off my board and go get a pap smear you cuntwhore.

I'm not the OP if that's what you're thinking.

What are you my fucking alcoholic sister?

how many pretty princess points do you have, OP?

Exactly. So why are they on a board full of men who cant get gfs and also who they wont fuck?

Jow Forums is for anyone to use. Don't be a dick.

>Jow Forums is for anyone to use.
Jow Forums is for lonely men who cant get gfs. You dont fit that bill so why are you here?
Exactly meaning they arent robots and therefore shouldn't post here.
>Now there are very loose women who just love dick and some get lucky.
Not my problem, fact remains robots get neither.

>Jow Forums is for lonely men who cant get gfs. You dont fit that bill so why are you here?
I don't have a girlfriend though. Regardless, anyone can post here if they are over 18.

>Regardless, anyone can post here if they are over 18.

Yes and /tv/ is entirely about films as Jow Forums is entirely about fitness. Only a female would deny this. Alas if you are a male then you are a wanker and traitor and you dont deserve to post here either. Go give bell delphine more money.

>Yes and /tv/ is entirely about films as Jow Forums is entirely about fitness.
What is your point?

Attached: Rules.png (829x377, 17K)

As long as you have a vagina you have won at life, it was never hard for you.

The point is as much as you newcunts, trannies, 'fembots', homosexuals and leftists love to use the the rules as an argument it doesn't change the fact that the core uniting beliefs of Jow Forums focuses on a negative attitude towards women. And this is based on numerous experiences with women. Back in 08 this place was nothing but 'yfw no gf'. There was no 'fembot feels', there were NO faggots or trannies and there was no politic positing other than regards to conservative views about how women should be kept in their place. Fast forward to gamergate the pepe becomes a normie meme and the left links the board all over plebbit and tumblr and you cunts flocked in demanding change and acceptance. Things dont change. You joined us, we didnt join you.

Jow Forums is and always will be a place for down trodden young men who have been dealt a shit hand by women. End of story. Too expect us to have empathy for the plight of women and their problems-'chad wont fuck me', 'bf is acting weird', 'got no replies on /soc/' is not something we care about.

Long story short. Fuck off.

No. They have just as much of a right to be here as anyone else. If it bothers you so much, why don't you just go create a safe space somewhere else where you can make your own rules? You don't own this board, your "core uniting beliefs" are completely meaningless.

>typing an essay and getting this upset over somebody browsing your board

Attached: 1545622433711.gif (245x280, 392K)

What the fuck am I reading.

Jow Forums is always about transgression. For better or for worse. This young man uberwhitemensch spiel is mainstream now. You can go on youtube and just hear bpp kermit the fraud peterson spout his aged nonsense at lost young men gobbling it up. It is disgusting and I wish it was not part of Jow Forums but unfortunately it seems to be.

This is just... yikes, dude.

Shut the fuck up and get off my board, you dickless shitter.

>still have whatever despite whatever and yadda yadda bling blong ding dang
it's whatever i guess

It's my board too. I'm staying.

Then be prepared to be insulted, ridiculed, and demeaned for the duration of your stay, you abhorrent fucking sycophant.