Why are normies so rude and hostile?

Why are normies so rude and hostile?

All I want to do is have fun and be good. But normies always ruin it. They have to bring in their posturing and drama in every fucking situation. They can't just be decent sane people who don't add any negativity. They'll always want to be the center of attention. They always want to treat others like shit to feel better about themselves. They always want to play petty social hierarchy games that destroys trust and harmony. I fucking hate them all and their deficient lack of souls.

I wish I could say you can just avoid them but these people show up everywhere and shit on everything. The only way to avoid being their target is becoming a shit smearing asshole like them and I don't want to be lowered to that level.

Attached: 1559762700446.jpg (313x286, 17K)

says the asshole talking shit behind people back

Just punch one in the mouth. True alpha style.

I find myself retreating to solitude due to the same trust issues about being able to find someone that won't gossip or be overly possessive. Maybe it's a personal defect that I can't have a friendship without drama.

>normie logic
>normie silence tactic

go back to facebook

At least you can find possesive types, people just seem like they want nothing to do with me

Shut up nigger you know you always start shit like this. Hoe

Negativity is negativity.
People will let you down, but Jesus will not.

I totally get what you mean, man. There was a time where I would let everything and everyone slide. Now I get caught up on the drama. It's really pathetic when you remember there's no fucking point to anything.

It doesn't matter where I go people are always like that, always playing their little games with eachother, there's always some form of drama going on no matter what and they are all too willing to take part and drag everyone else in. Then they find it strange why some people prefer to be solitary rather than engage in that sort of faggotry, I've had people force me into, and try to force me into plenty of shit of varying degrees of annoyance, and it's just driven me to be me reclusive than I already was.

I don't know how anyone can tolerate NOT keeping everyone at arms length.

Attached: 1551581345937.jpg (2000x1043, 1.01M)

If only you really were a cute girl. No single women think this way.

Cute girls probably get the cattiest bitches trying to tear them down.

I'm sort of a pretty boy and I get dudes hating for no reason and getting triggered. I can only imagine how much worse it is for wamen

What? I didn't even imply I was a girl.

It's so bad they're delusional to their own hatred for each other.

See motherfucker? Shut the fuck up you dumb bitch, gotta start shit again.

Learn to have fun shutting people down
They're being pricks because they're afraid
Learn to be a prick/psycho because you're sadistic

Do I start by peeing into peoples coffee?

Only the rude evil ones. Avenge us.

Attached: 1533986658926.gif (246x208, 747K)

>christianity

More like a hate cult and the "christians" are more often than not self-righteous assholes who think they're superior to others

Attached: 65vlbgi4lj331.jpg (300x386, 34K)

>if someone treats you like shit do not complain about it

What?

Again, people will let you down. Jesus will not.

Tbh robots are more rude and hostile than normies. I've come into contact with way more unpleasant people here than I do in real life or any other normalfaggot site.

How am I supposed to partake in christianity when christians themselves are rude judgmental assholes?

>are rude judgmental assholes?
Isn't that a rude and assholish thing to say? Seems that you'd fit right in.

>I've come into contact with way more unpleasant people here than I do in real life or any other normalfaggot site.

Should anyone put any merit on how your treated online? You might as well drink bleach because someone called you a fag online

>if you condemn shitty behavior you must be shitty

yawn you can fuck off to your christ cult facebook groups now

There is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
Luke 8:17

You can't very well be the one pointing out someone else's problem when you have it just as bad. That's the definition of hypocrisy.

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Matthew 7:5

>nobody points out shitty behavior
>everyone just acts like shit and lives in their own shit

lmao good system there

Go drink bleach.
Literally

How would your mother feel about seeing that post and being told that you wrote it?
There is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
Jesus was very nonjudgmental and surprisingly humble. He didn't see whores, he saw women being tortured by demons. He didn't see thieves and murderers, he saw gods being treated like slaves and elevated us back to where we belong.

Other user here.
Just because a percentage of christians are assholes does not mean you can't learn anything from the religion's source material. The stories written in the bible are god knows how many thousands of years old (they were only put into writing and compiled into the book called the Bible much, much later).
They hold universal truths about life - some may be obvious to you, some may not.
These stories are literally the teachings of our ancestors and you don't need to suffer assholes to read them and learn from them.

Whatever you choose to do, I wish you all the best.

Attached: 1409433993813.jpg (504x470, 62K)

It's a doggie dogg world out there

Attached: tumblr_outbcgTyWR1wytxizo1_500.jpg (500x292, 14K)

faggots deserve to be hated.

>pride
>condemnation

you're going to burn in hell

It's one thing learning from stories in the bible and it's another to become a fully fledged christcuck, denying evolution, taking every single thing from the bible literally and behaving like a shit slinging monkey every time anyone dares to question your precious cult

I have seldom seen the former and a lot more often the latter