I'm 169cm bros, what the fuck do I do? I'M A FUCKING MANLET, WHY DON'T I JUST KILL MYSELF?

I'm 169cm bros, what the fuck do I do? I'M A FUCKING MANLET, WHY DON'T I JUST KILL MYSELF?

Attached: wojak wojak.jpg (228x221, 7K)

aim lower frend

My crush is way shorter, infact all women I know are either the same size or shorter, but my problem is the guys, I wanna be fucking intimidating. Sure, you can say exercise will make me intimidating either way, but size does matter.

My penis is actually pretty large and thick though, so thankfully I remembered a reason to live. Still, I wanna be tall. Should I get shoes with thicker soles?

Attached: Gappy Swerve.png (817x1262, 336K)

>what the fuck do I do?
get rich.

Fuck lots of bitches. Unless you're gay.

I SAID SHOULD I WEAR THICKER SOLES GOD DAMN IT! ANSWER ME, ROBOTS, YOU FUCKING DICKS!

Attached: Ghiaccio mad.jpg (167x289, 18K)

Get dom gf if you're attractive
if not, uh, sorry

DUDE THAT WON'T FUCKING WORK, I'M TALLER THAN ALL THE WOMEN, BUT I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE WOMEN, I WANNA BE AN INTIMIDATING MOTHERFUCKER SO NO MEN WILL THINK I'M A MANLET. JUST TELL ME IF I SHOULD WEAR THICKER SOLES GOD DAMN IT!

Attached: Ghiaccio iced.png (215x290, 179K)

>Wear soles
>Take them off for whatever reason
>People see your stilts while you're several inches shorter
Yeah that doesn't scream insecurity. And if you wanna seem intimidating just work with what you have. Get strong, not sexy/fit. Plenty of manlets can win fights if they know how to punch

>intimidating
>posts jojo
try again

wow
u r gay user

if you try to compensate is worse. Try to be an absolute cunt to men and women alike. Men won't mess with you as long as you can back up that actitide with knowing how to fight and women will get wet around you. I hate men and women alike, they are like fucking dogs. Be aggressive and make them your little bitches

>tfw 178cm

fucking why bros???

Attached: 1479684430699.jpg (482x427, 36K)

we are exactly the same height. I always tell people i'm 170cm though since it's a little less pathetic.

My brothers are 175 and 180cm. This shit is actually rigged. Why did my dad have to marry a womanlet? And why did my mom talk me out of the idea of taking growth hormones when I was young? Ffs.

Yep try it user. I have a pair of nike shoes with pretty thick soles and i really like em.

I Wonder how I'm a manlet when I'm way taller than my mom but I'm not as tall as my dad. Did i get a fucked up mix of genes? This is fucking bullshit.
But that's the thing, I already know that, I just don't wanna be short god damn it.

>I just don't wanna be short god damn it.
Your options are very limited. Either way you will get over it.
I'm 171cm and it hasn't bothered me for a long time. Even met chicks who don't care, but I'm not exactly ugly so idk.

Why are all of you talking about women? I get it, most of this board is cursed with virginity, but women aren't my problem. Being tall has way more advantages.

Right, like slightly longer arm reach in a fight. Gotcha

186 cm and I still want to die .
at least I wont die as a manlet

>He actually fell for the meme
Lmao

Attached: 1560165823516.jpg (250x235, 7K)

Find a 150cm gf easy

I'm the same size. Stop being a faggot, life could be a lot worse.

165 cm here op I feel your pain

> Uses the metric system to appear taller
Your 5'5 arn't you?

You can get shoe lifts to boost like 2 inches minimum, heels used to be normal among guys and if you're looking for lays it's dumb to not have insoles when short. Also get rich & do limb extension surgery if you care that much, process is getting much more safe & combo'd with insoles you'll be passing 6ft