African features are really cute at times

African features are really cute at times.

Attached: 2A525C0C-32BF-4ECC-8472-A4B1719B5EE7.jpg (2048x1365, 1.67M)

dark skin can't be cute

black women were the proto-woman, everything that we love in modern women black women popularized first. It's just a shame that their total package is so unattractive.

>full lips
>thick hips
>round asses
>big tits
>baby faces

When a girl gets too pale, she begins to look like a corpse

Attached: 794350C4-2E9B-4766-BA43-374E71D01C86.jpg (609x823, 444K)

okay? dark skin still isnt cute

I'd rather fuck the corpse of a white woman than a nigger

I can't take this seriously. Like, she actually thinks she's attractive. lul

>monkeys
>attractive or cute

negrophile fuck off

Attached: 1551103123883.png (600x842, 142K)

NEGROPHILE LMAO

She is ugly as shit LMAOO

> African features are really cute at times.

Also that not true unless if they may be mixed raced or bleached so ye the cute features surface.

Attached: 1558025470765.jpg (1520x1121, 318K)

>ywn die in those tits

i can smell the cocoa butter already

Attached: 1560442273816.png (707x888, 1.15M)

sad racism bro

Yea they're cute when on a woman with mixed skin & also no black features besides an ass... Basically 90% white features.

as a nigger I plan on bleaching my skin when i get the money so I can pursue azn girls since being black was the worst thing to happen to me.

Yes, but far less often than otherwise

You'll look fucking retarded. Skin bleachers never look good, firstly because their faces done go with dark skin but also because their eyes and knuckles stay black and they don't turn a natural color, they just become really ashy looking.

Yeah just own it until we can swap bodies.

better than looking like a typical nigger or killing myself at the moment

implying you'd have much of a chance with a living woman

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-084909.jpg (853x973, 118K)

It's not better but ok user do what you like. I hope you're ok with looking like a fucking freak.

Attached: 5F618265-9400-437F-AA1B-58E320782AE7.jpg (900x633, 273K)

Lift. Get a good haircut. Find a purpose. Nut up.

Google Alpha Male Strategies.

They NEED a white boyfriend. Only way they can have a true orgasm is with a juicy BWC stretching all their holes

Fuck alpha male strategies. His advice is useless for robots. Look up girlschase/Hector Castillo instead.

KEK. what inspired this

I don't need alpha male strategies, I need a way to be white so when I into the workforce people take me seriously

>the less african and less black makes them "cute"
really makes you go hmmmm

She'll probably still have really black nipples and pussy though which is weird.

>thinks looking like an ashy corpse will make people take him seriously

Shame nobody on here knows to speak to any sort of women

my tiny brown cock

Must suck when the reason people date brown is for dick 99% of the time & then get disappointed by reality. No irony, this meme fucks brownies self esteem.

>brownies self esteem.
This.
Specially if you are a 6'5 big Tyrone, they all expect you to be rude and have a big dick.
When they realize you're soft-spoken, subtle and have an average dick (which looks pretty tiny due to my frame), the look on their face is daunting.

How the fuck is it useless for robots? It tells robots exactly what the fuck to do to get out of their beta bullshit.

Explain yourself.

its basically the same as those dumb pua type deals

Not even close. Have you even watched his stuff? He's patently anti-PUA.

Because he only gives advice on what to do once you're in a relationship. Robots are guys that can't even fucking have a conversation with women. AMS is for normalfaggots who have trouble keeping women.

AMS explicitly says he's NOT a relationship coach and routinely clowns faggots who want relationship advice or trying to save their marriage.

I think you are confused.

No I'm not confused. I don't mean loving relationships, I mean any kind of romantic relationship. He teaches what to do with women once you have them, how to behave, how to treat them. This does not help robots.

He doesn't have romantic relationships. I genuinely think you are confused. Most of his content revolves around how to spin plates (keep a harem) and how to not be a pussy. Also purpose.

Spinning plates is having multiple romantic relationships at once. Doesn't matter if they're serious or not. By romantic relationships, I mean sexual relationships that are fairly long term, not just one night stands. I've watched his videos. They're trash if you're not a normie.

His content revolves around how to spin plates, that's not helpful to robots. How is a robot supposed to keep a harem of women if he can't even speak to a woman without spilling spaghetti everywhere

Spinning plates is fucking multiples women at once while not simping and giving them non-sexual attention. Just because YOU want to redefine what it actually means doesn't make it reality.

You have to have SOME contact and conversation with a woman to fuck them dumbass. If you are trying to qualify "relationship" as "any form of communication" then you are just a delusional bitch.

He teaches you EXACTLY how to not spill spaghetti everywhere by teaching you about abundance/scarcity mentality, getting on your grind, and how to maintain your frame. The problem is you don't like hearing the fucking truth and want an easy way out.

>Spinning plates is fucking multiples women at once while not simping and giving them non-sexual attention
I know what it is, I used to read TRP too, back when it was a new thing.
>You have to have SOME contact and conversation with a woman to fuck them dumbass
Exactly. And robots have no idea how to do this. So they need to learn from someone who teaches basic shit like how to have conversations.
>If you are trying to qualify "relationship" as "any form of communication" then you are just a delusional bitch
Literally any interaction between humans is a relationship. If you're taking a girl out to eat and then fucking her (aka plating her) you're still in a relationship. It's just not exclusive and you're not emotionally involved. See the definition below:

>relationship- the way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected, or the state of being connected

>abundance/scarcity mentality, getting on your grind, and how to maintain your frame
Yeah that doesn't fucking help if you don't know how to hold a conversation
>The problem is you don't like hearing the fucking truth and want an easy way out.
Shut up retard. I never said he was wrong in what he talked about. I said he's not helpful to robots. His content is for normalfaggots who already have basic social skills. There are much better dating coaches out there for robots, which includes pic related.

Robots need the absolute basics of how to interact with other humans before they start learning about abundance mentality and holding frame and dread game and all of that shit. When I used to read TRP, I thought I was soaking up all this game, only to realize that I'd learned just the later steps and never learned the beginning. A robot using AMS for advice is like teaching somebody how to park a car but never teaching them how to drive it or turn it on.

Ams is for normalfags

Attached: 8002BFEC-00E6-43E3-8B1C-A87630EEDC37.jpg (750x499, 301K)

What information is more valuable to someone who hasn't spoken to someone outside of their immediate family in years? Some shit about holding frame, or a video about how to start conversations?

Attached: 475DEB1A-7FB8-43D3-A07B-BEE4B882DD0C.jpg (750x545, 165K)

This level of semantic-based argumentation always makes me chuckle. The general use of the word "relationship" in the West strongly implies romantic one -- AND YOU KNOW IT. When someone offers "relationship" advice, they aren't talking about the relationship with your fucking mother. Save your Autistic drivel

You want to know why robots have no social skills? Because they are TERRIFIED of socially interacting. It's not that they don't know how, they become overwhelmed with dread of outcome. Almost most robots are fucking NEETS who have no confidence because they have no purpose. All of these are applicable to the robot, they just dont want to face the hard grim truth that they are SCARED. What the fuck is "practicing how to socialize" going to do if you live under your mother and can't afford lunch for yourself?

>The general use of the word "relationship" in the West strongly implies romantic one -- AND YOU KNOW IT.
Yeah I realized that so I cleared it up after you said something, but you chose to keep going with it. Read my explanation below
>Spinning plates is having multiple romantic relationships at once. Doesn't matter if they're serious or not. By romantic relationships, I mean sexual relationships that are fairly long term, not just one night stands.
>When someone offers "relationship" advice, they aren't talking about the relationship with your fucking mother.
No shit. I'm talking about relationships with women. You may be the autist here. Anyone with some sense could understand what I meant after I cleared up my use of "relationship"
>You want to know why robots have no social skills? Because they are TERRIFIED of socially interacting.
Yes. Exactly. And what do you need when you're terrified of interacting? Actionable practice, not feel-good self help shit from some country bama.
>Almost most robots are fucking NEETS who have no confidence because they have no purpose.
I don't disagree with you there. But going out into life armed with only Eckhart Tolle tier advice wont help. It's like going to the boxing gym and your coach not actually teaching you how to box but only showing you mindsets you need. You're getting your ass kicked.
>What the fuck is "practicing how to socialize" going to do if you live under your mother and can't afford lunch for yourself?
You know you can do both, right? It's very hard to be on your purpose if you don't know the absolute basics of social interaction.

Learning how to "be on your purpose" (which is usually a vague platitude) is worthless if you don't know how to fucking talk to a person for five minutes.

Robots are starting from the bottom. The absolute bottom, in the garbage. AMS' normal ass viewers are starting from the average starting place.

Attached: E43E74E0-0CED-4345-85F1-88F3DD90B05A.jpg (750x522, 161K)

I concede partially.

I understand what you are trying to say. I just can't shake the feeling that most robots will *stop* at this entry-level "learn to talk" schtick and get disheartened after they realize they still have a mountain of work to do. Becoming an actionable man, as in getting your own source of income, own living arrangement, and a meaningful hobby which fulfills your life is a way better starting position than "learn how to say hi to a girl you like." You don't derive confidence and outcome-indifference if you aren't even proud of yourself.

>Becoming an actionable man, as in getting your own source of income, own living arrangement, and a meaningful hobby which fulfills your life is a way better starting position than "learn how to say hi to a girl you like."
I disagree. Because what's your motivation? Most robots have no urge to have a meaningful hobby, most robots are content working their shitty job or living off of their parents. The only thing that robots truly want is a girl in their life. The best advice at this beginning point in the game is basic ass girl advice. "How to talk to a girl" "How to kiss" "how to have sex"

Once that part of your life is handled, this whole """(((pua)))""" world will lead you to real self improvement, which is the shit AMS talks about.

I know this because I lived it. I was a depressed NEET, no friends, no girls, found TRP (also AMS), thought I was learning all this new shit and it didn't help at all. Because I was being taught advanced shit while only being a beginner. Then I started straight from the beginning. "Where to find girls", "where to take them on dates", "how to get sex". That was way more helpful.

Attached: 0F9CC666-D1BC-4D74-B767-046067CE5DF9.jpg (750x542, 194K)

I respect your views and you may be right. I started as a cyborg and have baseline Brad aesthetics.

Thanks for the meaningful debate and if your way did work for you, be sure to spread the word. Keep Frame brother.

Nah, they all look the same gender.