What do you think actually happens in dates and relationships, Jow Forums?

what do you think actually happens in dates and relationships, Jow Forums?

Attached: 62272333_153890928995285_3206059135653114193_n.jpg (1080x1080, 223K)

idk, is it like on /tv/?

i literally have no idea. can any normalniggers on here chime in?

sex, maybe??

constant power games, cheating, emotional and physical abuse

SHE'S TRANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t.fembot

is she balding already, bros?

the female expiration date is truly quicker than average refrigerator food

How to die without nobody noticing??

cope, femcel. she's a real girl.

Attached: 64406567_2365628033495121_3509420943714472006_n.jpg (1080x1078, 210K)

90 percent of the time my and my gf hang at her moms house and play video games or go outside and help around her house and then go out and get food

small breasted women dont need your catty bullshit

same as a relationship with an infant.
you have to teach her, feed her, entertain her, etc.
oh and if you don't for 1 second, she will leave.

Watching anime, banging, slowly getting more fucked up fetishes & cuddling. NEET gf top %

dating should be fun. I have rules tho:

>first date = drink or coffee and a walk. Short and sweet for less fuck ups
>build toward bigger outings like dinner/post dinner drinks
>Flirt with some light touching, give em looks like you're just incredibly charmed with them, they love it

The tricky part is going from this casual fun to the what are we phase after a few months.

Relationships can be difficult. Honeymoon phase can last a few weeks thru a couple years.

Plateauing is real and things can get stale after you've talked about nearly everything already.

Only have gone out with one girl in my entire life. I have been on dates, but none of them weren't just me coming over to her place and us fucking, hanging out and watching TV. Got chinese food with her once, but it was a buffet and we went back to her place afterwards.

I feel the loneliness, the compulsion to pairbond, but cannot fathom a meaningful activity to do with a woman. Hopefully this biology will weaken without encouragement, but it is burdensome and saddening.

Sounds impossible. Will probably just kill myself after my parents die.

Bong here. The Americanised dating model is awful, and I hate the fact our cultureless shitty island has to ape everything burgers do.

Even better then
vfgeb
te

Women are mainly boring, you will never have the fun you have with your bro

Relationships are just holding your girl in your arms, holding hands with her in the car at night, eating comfy meals, watching comfy movies and TV shows till dawn.

All that good shit :D

It's fun getting to know new girls and seeing how they like to relax and enjoy life. God, I love women

>I feel the loneliness, the compulsion to pairbond, but cannot fathom a meaningful activity to do with a woman. Hopefully this biology will weaken without encouragement, but it is burdensome and saddening.
>tips fedora

Im like a dog chasing cars
I want a qt 3.14 gf but have no idea what Ill do when I get one. Hahahaha

Attached: 1544183656155.jpg (500x500, 42K)

I've married to my 26-year-old housewife of 5+ years. After a couple years of living with each other, we wrote a set of rules that we keep on top of the fireplace.

If anyone's actually interested, I can take a photo. Short answer is: a lot of playfighting, laughing, caring and lovemaking.

Attached: blablababa.jpg (351x625, 49K)

I'd prefer advice, but you are not wrong.

>we wrote a set of rules
yes pls, i dont know the first thing about it

fukc you buddy

I assume it's like having a very close friend that you put your dick in. I wouldn't know though.

Attached: nods respectfully towards you.gif (500x565, 1.59M)

god please tell me how you didi it
orig

They talk and enjoy each other's company. They try new things together. They cuddle and hold hands.

Attached: 1560545170400.png (500x281, 201K)