How do I do this? just want to look young forever

how do I do this? just want to look young forever

Attached: 41.jpg (676x676, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YHUN1UofcYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tons of plastic surgery and cosmetic products
as well as a lifelong healthy diet

Apply ten layers of makeup, a few filters and some photoshop, turn the contrast down and the brightness up

filters
makeup
botox
stay out of sun

also eat right and exercise help a bit

Attached: chinaFilters1.webm (202x360, 1.87M)

That's a very low res photo, she's wearing loads of makeup and it's probably been facetuned and blurred to fuck. I bet if they used a HD closeup picture she has lots of wrinkles.

theres a lot of people like this in asia that are older and look young from crazy skin care routines

they have instagrams full of pictures. and there is actors and stuff too. and it even happens in the US Bianca Lawson

Asian women have fat in all the right places on their face so they dont get wrinkles as easily. They're also smart enough to STAY OUT OF THE FUCKING SUN. Why cant roasties follow that simple rule?

they also dont cake their face in makeup every day when they turn 12
this shit is poison for the skin, I dont get women

its rare and if it happens its genetics + lifetime of staying out of the sun and eating well

you are probably just being fooled by make up and photoshop tho

>they also dont cake their face in makeup every day when they turn 12

Subhuman IQ

Attached: asian (1).webm (576x1024, 1.57M)

"The sun feels good user"
"I want to get a tan"
"Wow you look so pale you should really get some tan."
>Proceeds to go out in the sun between 11 and 17, high time sun hours, instead of going out during sunrise/sundown where you can still get vitamin D and don't completely fuck your skin with radiation
>Alternatively goes to sunbathing studios
>Gets wrinkles between ages 22 and 30
>Wall hits early
"Why do guys think I don't look attractive!?"

my mom is white and did a lot of tanning, she looks 60 when shes only 40.

This is a pretty extreme webm, I see cute asian girls all the time where I live and none of them go through this much makeup and effects. It's just a photo meme thing.

>Subhuman IQ
students in asian countries are prohibited to put on makeup for school
nigger

>students in asian countries are prohibited to put on makeup for school

keep believe this nigger

>I see cute asian girls all the time where I live and none of them go through this much makeup and effects. It's just a photo meme thin

cope its common place in asia

Attached: ChinaInsta2.webm (202x360, 1.7M)

Considerable African or Asian DNA user.

you have a bad case of "its real in my mind so it must be the truth"

thats literally u

you have yellow fever and idolize them so you act like they are inherently beautiful and never age
the reality is just like white women asian women use HEAVY filters, makeup and plastic surgery to look good

Attached: Chinainsta6.webm (408x720, 1.97M)

>n-no u

nigger, google the makeup thing for students in asian countries

oh yeah I forgot they look so good without makeu-

ohhhh yeah they don't u yellow fever faggot

Attached: gettyimages-665468591-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 305K)

just be a chink, they don't age

>realised he was wrong
>oh y-yeah, y-you're a yellow f-fever fag

whatever makes you feel better

Everything is fake organically originally

Attached: D1DC393A-F6E8-496D-B02E-18CCA1A90A0A.jpg (820x765, 216K)

no I'm right asian women cake on make up and filters just like white women
The fact that some schools prohibit this means nothing, their school photos look like shit which proves my point that they need make up

enjoy ur ellitot rodger abomination u race mixing fuck

Attached: chinainsta5.webm (408x720, 1.35M)

>IM RIGHT!!!
>WHAT YOU SAY MEANS NOTHING
>I WIN INCEL HAHAHAHA

YELLOW FEVER FAG SEETHIN

Attached: ChinaInsta3.webm (202x360, 1.55M)

How are you all over the place? I see you on /v/ all the time, you need a job my friend.

Attached: obsessed schizo incel.jpg (3604x3183, 1.98M)

>he thinks thats me despite me not using one of those images

don't even go on /v/ people are just getting sick of yellow fever fags getting away with race mixing propaganda

Attached: ChinaInsta4.webm (202x360, 1.78M)

Photo app memes. Nobody does all this shit in real life. Anyone who's actually been outside knows there are tons of hot Asian girls more so than any other race generally

is it normal and well adjusted to have dozens of webms of asian women on your computer and post them obsessively every single time they are brought up?
Cool hobby bro

>i-its just memes bro, t-they don't do this irl

COPE south korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world

Attached: 1559685963161.jpg (650x410, 25K)

That girl on the left has a serious jaw deformity though. why wouldn't she get plastic surgery?

>That girl on the left has a serious jaw deformity though.

its called being asian

Attached: unnamed.png (720x382, 233K)

if you think that's the norm you're actually retarded. It's actually more frequent here in the west but manjaws are celebrated here.

Attached: brucewillisdaughters.jpg (618x410, 89K)

Looking young sucks cock. I'm in my early 20s and the Pakis at the beer stores always ask me to state my age when I try to buy anything. I just wanna look my age.

those women have thin noses, pale skin and slip cheekbones without plastic surgery

asians don't, 1 in 3 south korean women have had plastic surgery

Attached: SouthKorea.jpg (625x415, 172K)

these girls are unironically really cute, desu,
white girls in my town are all fat cows with pig noses and sausage arms.

Not a yellow fever fag, but she looks better on the left imo.

wtf app is this, that hair looks good.
and for men too? wtf, all the onees i seen only work with girls.

You have yellow fever, almost all white girls mog the fuck out of them BUT you know white women won't fuck you and asian women worship white men SO you pretend in your head that they are actually hotter when in reality they are all you can get

Attached: DfSCeVGUEAEg-A0.jpg (500x253, 19K)

Be me.
5'7 and 19, looking like 12. At least I can get child discount

centre-top couldn't handle the power and got banished from existence

i'm 21 but 6'1" so i can't go that extreme with it but people always think i'm 15/16, pretty good deal if you ask me

>those women have thin noses, pale skin and slip cheekbones without plastic surgery

yeah and massive MANJAWS

>pale skin

you are literally retarded if you think asian women can't have naturally pale skin

>slip cheekbones

wat

Attached: 1559248578499.jpg (429x343, 26K)

iktf but that shit used to suck when it was like that. its only nice now when im 28 and look 20, being 21 and looking 15 isnt a good deal

Attached: 113.png (564x784, 389K)

Naw white girls look like this 9/10 of the time in my town. Atleast the asian girls are skinny and resemble a female.

Attached: 1548012605567.jpg (480x640, 116K)

if i keep the same standard as you when i'm 28 i'm not complaining, even if there's drawbacks

guys isnt being a male with a baby face kinda bad though? you look like a boy rather then a man and people (especially females) respect you less for it,

good call, it def pays off. im glad you are positive about it all good luck user

>you are literally retarded if you think asian women can't have naturally pale skin

they can't without staying out of the sun their entire life and skin whiteners

also slim cheekbones, asian women mostly have wide jaws

>yeah and massive MANJAWS

no asian women do thats why they cut them off. this is literally full of korean womens jaws

no they don't you are coping

Attached: Jaw-5.jpg (356x566, 38K)

Still better than an entitled white roatie who will ruin your life

>child discount
ayylmao, i went to a diner with my mom dad, sister (9 years old) and my asian GF(19 years) old, they gave my sister and my GF kids menus.
Nice, I love telling that story,

>they can't without staying out of the sun their entire life and skin whiteners

downright lie.

>also slim cheekbones, asian women mostly have wide jaws

anglo women* its literally one of their defining traits

>no asian women do thats why they cut them off. this is literally full of korean womens jaws

not all asian women are korean you know. And even then they still have more feminine faces on average then anglos.

Attached: nordicprofile.jpg (352x495, 64K)

i look the same age as half of the teenagers at my uni, so I really don't think it makes a difference. just means i get 18yos talking to me more than 21yos.
thanks m8, u2

>no they don't you are coping
yes they do, nigger, do you live in my town.. naww u dont,
AHAHAHAHA

american women actually get the most plastic surgery per capita in the world still. But I don't mind cause it looks sexy to me.

Attached: kylie-jenner-plastic-surger-feature-image.jpg (780x390, 50K)

Dude. It's the worsts. Even 15 yo girls are taller than me these days. I think the average has reached 5'6 due to hormones
I don't see myself as a human anyway

>gets to bang 13yo girls into his 20's
so what's the problem here

Eat right, exercise, stay out of the sun, retinol, exfoliating, skincare in general.
Actually easier than you'd think, but no luck if you have the wrong genetics sadly. Need high cheekbones to age less, they make a tent effect on the skin. If you don't have them get fillers to get some, they'll help prevent further aging due to gravity.
After becoming a shut in I kinda stopped aging compared to peers and then developed an interest in anti aging. It's all doable. You need to want it though.

Only girls that are attracted me are jailbait kpop fans.
Also most 13-16 yo girls fuck 5'10 bois

youtube.com/watch?v=YHUN1UofcYM