Actually thinking women can be lonely

>actually thinking women can be lonely
>actually thinking that women can be undesirable enough to the point where even desperate men don't want her
>actually thinking women can be incels when in reality they're just rejecting their non-Chad options
>actually thinking women can be virgins past high school, especially involuntarily
I hate women

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 2.25.17 PM.png (854x862, 491K)

Why do you hate women user what have they done to you

Loneliness is relative. Technically roasts feel the same emotional pain men recieve from years of isolation when they only have 2 chads lining up for them instead of 5.

Rejected me, not loved me

oh boo hoo I can only have McDonalds while others can have steak, I'm so hungry I know what it's like, homeless starving children

I mean, what about roasties who are just super damaged because they have shit lives?

Not everything is about finding a partner. Some people just have terrible luck

>2019
>actually thinking
pathetic

Dumb analogy. Hunger isn't an emotion

My girlfriend (I'm gay) has isolated me from most people and nobody really tries with me anymore. I don't know if its because I'm actually that shit or what, but creepy Arabic dudes don't even message anymore and I just have to assume I'm past my peak

>dumb analogy
No it's not, a woman who bitches about being lonely because she cannot find a Chad to commit to her and getting pumped and dumped by him DESPITE having tons of options (which are all trash because none are Chad) to an incel who can't even get a hug from an ugly woman is like bitching about not being able to dine at 5 star restaurants to a starving homeless person.

That's a long post that could have been summarized as "I'm gay".

>haha this guy is lonely and is jealous that women have it easier in getting something he desperately wants: love, companionship, intimacy and sex. What a faggot.

This is all true, no woman is truly alone besides inflicting the loneliness on themselves. Haven't you seen that fat fucking whale of a girl who has a bf to help feed her? even ugos find average men.
>but it's not that easy because of anxiety and stuff desu
Shut up make a few more excuses for yourself while you loath in self pity thinking you aren't desirable to anybody, I don't mind femanons (see how I didn't add bot there?) but I can't stand it when they assume it's already over for before it started

>I'm past my peak
>has gf
>still bitches
Mmm.. ok

No, because starving is an actual physical state of being. You can scientifically determine if someone is starving or not

loneliness is just a feeling

I don't expect any replies other than the caliber of "begone roastie" but
>actually thinking women can be lonely
I was a shut-in in the past that would browse this god forsaken site for hours and it's totally skewered my social skills and made me mentally tear apart and analyze everyone to the point where I always find some dealbreaker flaw. Not to say I'm not completely flawed myself, but I am working to make myself the ideal. The only people I enjoy connecting with anymore are senior citizens (grandparents and their friends) and I am not even 19 yet.
>actually thinking that women can be undesirable enough to the point where even desperate men don't want her
I'm sure I could find a desperate man that would want me in the real world, but it seems I am unapproachable and also don't know how to approach others and make conversation. Also, see where I said I pick apart everyone.
>actually thinking women can be incels when in reality they're just rejecting their non-Chad options
Again, apparently I'm unapproachable so I'm unable to reject anyone at all. I'm khv because I'm young and a recluse
>actually thinking women can be virgins past high school, especially involuntarily
The idea of sex seems nice, but actually doing it scares me quite a bit. So yeah
Also, let me just say: INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS ARE NOT REAL RELATIONSHIPS. Same goes for affection/orbiting/flirting/etc. It doesn't give you points in the real world. Go outside faggot (t. hypocrite)

Attached: =0.jpg (250x188, 19K)

It's a fucking analogy, and now you are just downplaying how serious of an issue loneliness for men is.

literally go on Tinder, bam your loneliness is no more B-B-BUT THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH WAH WAH WHY WON'T CHAD WANT ME FOR MORE THAN A PUMP N DUMP WAH WAH I DON'T WANNA DATE THESE MEN ON MY LOOKS LEVEL

FUCKING GO ON TINDER OR KILL YOURSELF

>finding a relationship on a smartphone
ew. also did you even read what I said at all, or in full? probably not. keep seething because your discord gf cheated on you with real life chad

Attached: wink.jpg (500x375, 45K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP I WOULD FUCKING KILL TO CHANGE LIVES WITH YOU
GETTING A BOYFRIEND IS FUCKING EASY FOR FOIDS NO MATTER HOW HOT OR UGLY THEY ARE
YOU ARE A FUCKING VOLCEL WHO WOULD NEVER CONSIDER AN UGLY MALE VIRGIN

buddy I never called myself an incel, I'm voluntarily khv. I'm sorry you feel so down on youself. Try finding hobbies that allow you to immerse yourself with people. Maybe take a fitness class or do some sport. Frequent public places like coffee shops, libraries, live music events. You'll find good people there, ones that aren't spending every second on their phone. Sex isn't everything either.

Attached: banan.jpg (578x543, 40K)

But the analogy does not work as an analogy

You cannot starve if you have food
You can be lonely as a woman

EXCEPT WOMEN BEING LONELY IS FUCKING BULLSHIT AND THEY DO NOT FUCKING HAVE REAL PROBLEMS BEING LONELY

ONLY WANTING CHAD DOES NOT MEAN BEING LONELY

BE MY GF OR FUCK OFF