I fucking wish I was bisexual. Gay men seem way more accepting of potential partners regarding looks/personality...

I fucking wish I was bisexual. Gay men seem way more accepting of potential partners regarding looks/personality. Like you can be fat or a total twig and shy and awkward and plenty of fags would love than shit. You don't have to be dominant, alpha, or "Chad". Being shy is okay if you're a faggot. I bet so many incels would have so much success on Grindr. Too bad men repulse me as another man. I find women/pussy too beautiful.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1p6ck0mtrqw11.jpg (720x597, 51K)

>Gay men seem way more accepting of potential partners regarding looks/personality.
You mean they have no standards whatsoever? Yes.

Gay men (when they're not single and fucking every gay dude in site) will love you unlike women. Fuck my life.

>tfw when pansexual
>can fuck anything that moves

Attached: 15488679602730.png (401x367, 9K)

Faggots are literally hyper roasties, you get twice the cheating, twice the STDs, twice the fag drama
They have like five hundred partners in their lives

Maybe at that point I wouldn't care, because unlike in an open relationship with a woman where unless you are Chad, you are fucked, I'd still have the ability to easily get laid.

I feel like getting fucked by a carousel of strangers with the risk of getting pozzed or murdered by some crazy faggot isn't *really* worth it, but you do you.

I am lonely as fuck and want someone who loves me, but being straight is not helping me with that

I don't think gay men would really love you. They're pretty vapid.

They would be more capable of love than women based on the fact that they are men. And as degenerate as they are, at least being gay would prevent me from being a total fucking loser.

Well its your call. I'd rather be a virgin than a pozzed up faggot.

Yeah well being an ugly unlovable virgin male makes me want to kill myself

Presumably so will AIDS. But like I said, go for it if you like. Your life.

Well I would, but that would require me being gay.

You want to be loved, right? Some bara dude will probably "love" you if you let him face/assfuck you often enough. It ain't about you having good sex.

Yeah because you can just change your sexuality STFU the idea of gay sex disgusts me but I wish I was gay because I wouldnt be alone

Don't be a fag about it, swallow your pride and his cock and you'll be loved. Nobody said you'll have to like it. That's called sacrifice.

Having sex you don't like is not the solution, dumb fuck. You may as well get raped. But I bet you're Chad and you don't have to fuck dudes

No but as it happens I'm also not a total retard who fantasises about getting butt fucked just so somebody would finally love him.

Could just use a condom like a normal person

If you were a normal person you wouldn't be getting buttfucked in the first place.

Nigga I don't actually fantasize about getting fucked by dudes but I am fucking jealous that gays live on easy mode when it comes to sex and relationships just like women. Fuck you.

Gay men hate bisexual men.
They either think you're too much of a coward to come out as full gay, or you're prison gay, or just using guys for sex and as soon as a girl gives you the time of day you'll ditch them.
Women find bisexual men utterly unattractive, she imagines you sucking a fat dick as soon as she finds out and then it's over.