/c9k/ general #5

It's regular r9k except we all post like we're in the Wild West. Welcome to Cowbots 9000.

Notable last post:
>Its nigger hanging time, fellers.
>>tfw younger brother is a rich oilman with a young wife and a beautiful son living in a 1000 acre ranch
>im still just a fucking cowhand after 10+ drives, fml pardners
>Oh yeah 18 user cowboys at Jow Forums
>>that fucking stupid outlaw broke out of prison for the sixth time and no ones put a hole in his head

archive: mega.nz/#F!TK4HnKhL!IvIY9u5wUROgBAW7i1GclA

Notable ""songs"" : youtube.com/watch?v=MADvxFXWvwE

Happy trails, I'm heading out for the night

Attached: c9k img2.jpg (1024x1265, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCebq5lLgos
vocaroo.com/i/s1Ju5VlxMqCY
youtu.be/jSGXfclv0-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im the cowhand user, pard. appreciate you makin these threads. any other anons thinking about heading west?

also heres a song for you rustlers out there
youtube.com/watch?v=hCebq5lLgos

Attached: 00000.png (255x198, 463)

>tfw no rancher gf
I hope you will all drink with me friends

ya'll hear about that one black feller that's trapped in a small town?
Shame ain't it?

If'n I post in this here thread without engagin in some manner of cowboy malarkey, do you reckon you'd still be gullible enough to read it in a cowboy voice?

Round these part we call em negros, ya understand?

Fuck those darn negros, shopkeepers and queers

It's a wild web out there user and we're all cowbots on this digital prairie. I reckon, shoot why not. Also heading out on the trail later
>tf going to get scalped

Attached: 18j1aea0ozcy0jpg.jpg (1600x900, 110K)

well God bless you and yours on the road west friend. kill some injuns for me, dont let your guard down

Attached: 51iPmCX3+hL._SL500_.jpg (340x500, 62K)

*sips whiskey*
time to go fetch and hand all them damn negros

Down south we call em negroEs. Must be a regional thing.
I'm about as south as south gets pardner. Ain't much west cept salt and mexico

Hey partners, I was thinking of opening my saloon In this town, what do ya think about it

vocaroo.com/i/s1Ju5VlxMqCY

Go for it if ye want, Reckon I have no real power. I just make these here threads

Attached: 3332261ec479025a904974948414c4172cbf1147v2_hq.jpg (640x958, 57K)

Well, I used to run the feels bar up north with the radio and all, after a bunch of meddling in the ranch I had to quit, soon I'll be done with the ranch and I'm liking the style of this town

Hey pardners, a heffer got outta the pen last night, yall mind takin a gander around when yall have free time? Johnny said he thought he saw a heffer yonder east by the river, so if you see one in that direction too, kindly let me know.

What 'n tarnation pard'ner? Whoa there.

You talkin' about ol' Stacy Rose and user?
I'm mighty big fan of yer work back in 17' user, shoot do as you please. always welcome.

Attached: cc5967696c56ba5e16c3015e76bd948493bfaeefc6a4e27fc6afd9c51c217457.jpg (1280x842, 65K)

what happened to talking like gentleman?

How many Indy scalps have you got?

I've gotten up to 14 now, though I picked half up from my bud who caught one of them arrows to his spleen. He had good boots, too, but it was a shame he went under.

ME AND A FEW OF THE ROBOT BOYS NEEDED SOME SEXUAL RELEASE IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT. WE'LL BRING YOUR HEFFER BACK NIGH UNTOUCHED APART FROM THE COOTER

No rules here out west, some fellers want to hang blackies and umm... "Ram Ranch". I can't much stop em. boy ain't right

Attached: cowboy-shaking-head-no.gif (320x143, 264K)

>Tfw lost in the silver mine strike against the tycoon
>tfw Union dissolved
Gonna be a tough time partners. All land around my house is claimed

Attached: A464049D-A282-44C7-8B59-6A350A19B0B0.jpg (1334x1459, 547K)

MAN COW LOVE IS THE FUTURE YA BIGOT. NO WORSE THAN SHACKING UP WITH A BLACK WOMAN YA HEAR?

Boy ye don't make that kinda cream with a cow

SOUNDS LIKE THIS ONE'S BEGGIN FOR SOME CREAM TOO

Lord help these anons

LORD HELP YOU'RE ASS IF GREASY PETE GETS AHOLD OF YA

The head of the Cowfuckers Gang!?! wheres a sheriff whens you needs em

Attached: CySL6_NWgAA2fAx.jpg (500x487, 37K)

THE LAW WILL NEVER CATCH THE VAN DER FUCK GANG INSHALLAH

Y'all I finally have me a steed
Shes slow n quiet from them ther eastern country with the yellow men I'm told, but ri'ing the ol plains she does well

Gathering materials for a video ma'am?
youtu.be/jSGXfclv0-c

howdy there, pardners. human-on-cow fuckin' is a darn rootin'-tootin' good time!

sincerely,
a cow

Attached: cow.jpg (450x674, 54K)

Well I'll be damned what's the difference ain't this here "Jow Forums" already the lawless west?

>finding a pretty lass in these parts
Boy that's downright laughable

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK MY ALMONDS ARE ACTIVATING

Reckon so, we just cowbots round here tho. nothing fancy This took cowbots a little too far

I thought I'd never see a shitpost as fine as this here in the whole entire wild west. My hat is off to ye' feller.

>52955090
WELL SHUCKS PARDNER, I'VE BEEN CALLED THE ANNIE OAKLEY OF SHITPOSTS BUT THAT JUST TICKLES ME PINK

Well I gotta head out fer thee ol' nightwatch fellers. Can't bump the thread no more so if it dies it dies. Say howdy to those good hearted Italians for me.

Howdy friends. A feller told me about Brokeback mountain and said I could get "lots of head for free there ". Me being a rancher, I figured that I better go see how many head of cost-free cattle I could procure before the rustlers wrangled 'em all up.

It is my deepest regret to inform you that there are and never were no head of cattle to be obtained on that there mountain, and I hope to never ride that way again

Howday y'all imma be truckin roun'd theyse parts scroungin votes fer are nyew candidate sheriff , mr steffanson, would ye care to giv an honest man the opportunity to whip em bandits good an proper

I say a bump is in order pardners

Just have faith in me son. Soon we're going to Tahiti. They got mangoes there Arthur, mangoes! we just need some muneh and then it's MANGOES and TAHITI

Attached: 1550544473277.jpg (565x458, 58K)

Its big iron time

Attached: 96996E7E-C262-49F2-B10A-840631F67DE4.png (364x418, 4K)