What role does Kurt Cobain play in your life?

He is my father figure. I regard his music as gospel. He is to me like Muhammed is to the Muslims. I love his music.

Attached: f.jpg (474x614, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqHlYi4V9QM
youtube.com/watch?v=OBXjxBs_z28
youtube.com/watch?v=mr2DU93WL1s
youtube.com/watch?v=8Hoc-NwKDsg
youtube.com/watch?v=SZ-co_IzpNo
youtube.com/watch?v=P_WWeq1J5aE
youtube.com/watch?v=yfrE6MhtMsI
youtube.com/watch?v=pi1XPmFH6H8&
youtube.com/watch?v=m2hNp7yolW0
youtube.com/watch?v=E7Au0oKqlF4
youtube.com/watch?v=ojqyd6xg-I4
youtube.com/watch?v=JunXKop_4R0
youtube.com/watch?v=QV9i044eB5E
youtube.com/watch?v=44uSksPOHtg
youtube.com/watch?v=-xQQzi0IdLY
youtube.com/watch?v=nWK0kqjPSVI
youtube.com/watch?v=IpEXM1Yziws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He is my father figure

based and cringepilled

sorry bro, hes right this shit is wack. it's like founding a philosophy on zumies

>He is to me like Muhammed is to the Muslims.
Kurt didn't fuck any 9 year olds, right?

Very based. I love Kurt too. His suicide was unironically an incredible achievement.
Think about it. He killed himself at the height of his fame. Young, beloved, forever good-looking and with a (back then) net worth of 150 million USD. He has achieved EVERYTHING an artist would want to achieve. Sure, there were things planned like Do Re Mi and work with R.E.M., but it wouldn't have gone anywhere. He met Burroughs, his favorite author, so even his childhood dream came true months before he killed himself.

He was depressed. Bipolar. Suffered body dysmorphia. Had a trapped nerve. Scolliosis. TMJ. Larynghitis. Bronchitis. Probably brain damage from the OD in Rome. Shit and puked every night. A heroin and coke addiction. He only suffered by the end. He wouldn't be remembered as cool and what not if he ended like Staley (although I prefer his voice over Kurt's by a mile, but the thing is just that Layne's death was so sad it was actually too sad to reach the mainstream. Kurt's was a poetic end to a story.).

youtube.com/watch?v=tqHlYi4V9QM
youtube.com/watch?v=OBXjxBs_z28
youtube.com/watch?v=mr2DU93WL1s
youtube.com/watch?v=8Hoc-NwKDsg
youtube.com/watch?v=SZ-co_IzpNo
youtube.com/watch?v=P_WWeq1J5aE
youtube.com/watch?v=yfrE6MhtMsI
youtube.com/watch?v=pi1XPmFH6H8&
youtube.com/watch?v=m2hNp7yolW0
youtube.com/watch?v=E7Au0oKqlF4
youtube.com/watch?v=ojqyd6xg-I4
youtube.com/watch?v=JunXKop_4R0
youtube.com/watch?v=QV9i044eB5E
youtube.com/watch?v=44uSksPOHtg

These are great. Shows that he actually wanted to go in depth with a lot, like the deleted lines in Sliver:
"My Grandpa had a cigarette.
It touched my arm on accident.
I swear to God it hurt real bad." His crying in the Boombox Rehearsal always gets to me too.

Attached: End it for me, Kurt.jpg (1280x854, 95K)

Speaking of, Layne's fate still fucks me up the most.
>lose all teeth
>lose 2 of your fingers
>never get over Demri (your ex girlfriend who prostituted herself for drugs and died when you came back while you were on tour the entire time, believing she's your pure little girl and also your first girlfriend)
>pay employees at Toys' R'Us money so you can buy vidya there at night and not scare kids
>go to the same restaurant every day and shoot up
>beg your best friend not to leave you on the same day you die
>your body is discovered when it's already decomposing, with the static TV screen still on 2 weeks later
>nobody would have discovered or checked up on you since you cut ties with everyone if it weren't for your managers who thought it's suspicious that you haven't withdrawn money in 2 weeks and paid them
>be a NEET (with millions, quite frankly) for 6 years

He was so, so incredible gifted.
youtube.com/watch?v=-xQQzi0IdLY
youtube.com/watch?v=nWK0kqjPSVI
youtube.com/watch?v=IpEXM1Yziws

Attached: layneteeth.jpg (259x194, 6K)

I hate to tell you this, but as a massive nirvana fan myself I'm almost certain half of Nirvana's lyrics are just random pointless nonsense Kurt made up because he didn't give a fuck about lyrics and always put music first.

Obviously not with all his music, but a large portion of it. Don't put too much stock in that shit when his lyrics were an afterthought half the time.

subtle way of telling us you are 15 years old

Kurt with Tracey

Attached: Kurt naked.jpg (325x416, 32K)

Kurt with Courtney
did she starve him? These are only 3 years difference

Attached: Kurt nude.jpg (750x755, 139K)

Okay. Can you guys actually legitimately imagine waking up next to this man in the morning?

You'd wake up, rub your eyes , have a nice stretch while yawning.. then you'd look to your right and see this 10/10 aesthetic god next to you. Are you telling me that wouldn't make your day? Your month? Even your year?

Would you run your fingers down through his hair ? I would. Imagine how that would feel. Silky smooth rockstar hair going through your finger tips. God damn. That would be amazing.

Then he would wake up and look at you. He'd say "Here I am now, entertain me" with a cheeky smile on his face while biting his lip.

You'd ask him "Is everything okay? Can I make you breakfast?" and he'd say "everything I need is right here in front of me" as he'd playfully punch your shoulder.

You would sit up a little and eye him, looking at his face and slowly down to his chest, down further to his stomach , and eventually down to his (according to Courtney massive) you know what... not soon after you find yourself at the bottom, his gorgeous blonde angel hair hanging in your face as you two exchange gentle kisses, smelling his cigarette breath and preparing for the beautiful time ahead...

He would look you straight in the eyes and say "Come as you are".

Are you guys really gonna sit there and tell me that wouldn't be awesome?

No homo.

Attached: Kurt CHAD Cobain.jpg (810x537, 57K)

Kind of a fag
You'll like Henry Rollins in 5 years

>ywn kiss Kurt Cobain
why even live?

Attached: kurtcobain.png (583x579, 447K)

A shitty guitar player with generic lyricism

Attached: 3AD9AD88-953D-4F9F-B45F-273BE808971D.png (471x497, 297K)

>average guitar player with incredible looks who managed to make 150 million within 3 years and assure himself a legacy for at least the next 200 years

he was a pretty good painter too.

You glorify him to much. He was a trend, just like every other music star. Him blowing his brains out only gave him more social clout.

I'm still shocked that Kurt was able to achieve so much while so sick. I mean, everybody has health issues but he just had so many and at such a young age too. Imagine how that must have felt. Kurt's music has been the most influential music in my life. I wish I could have met him.

i'm sorry he's just a cutie :3

Attached: Kurt bed.jpg (800x553, 70K)

Holy shit look at that Chad jaw. How does one achieve this?

I respect him for that too. He's unironically been motivating me to work harder at everything I do no matter if I have diarrhea or not lmao

Masseter hypertrophy.from bruxism/extensive chewing/jaw clenching/high test and then cutting down to 12-10% body fat.

Attached: bruxism.jpg (242x208, 8K)

Haha same. I had stomach surgery when I was young and I couldn't eat anything very much other than bland stuff like oats and potatoes. It made me feel oddly better that Kurt would have related.

I like Axl.

So you like Nirvana too? based

Attached: axl.jpg (500x345, 38K)

Kurt Kobain turned white music into whiny depressed nonsense that only kids who are bullied enjoy. So all the normies moved on to rap because it's more entertaining. Unforgivable

>there has never been whiny rock music before Nirvana that went mainstream

ah, a """"""""""""""""""redpilled"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" zoomer.

That's really cute user
damn I wish I could have met him

Attached: kurt cibs.jpg (594x423, 90K)

I think his music is overrated even tho my taste is pretty garbage as well. I've never really looked deeper into who he was because I'm a third worlder and have to worry about wheter I live or die and shit

Attached: 1558989575378.jpg (582x552, 38K)

Nirvana is the main reason why I bought a guitar and started practicing. I might start a band but as a legitimate career option, it most likely won't work out.

Attached: 1560562145451s.jpg (225x225, 6K)