I'm gonna be getting a drawing tablet, recommend me some that are cheap and not a big load of crap

I'm gonna be getting a drawing tablet, recommend me some that are cheap and not a big load of crap

Attached: Ultra-Thin-Portable-Electronic-Digital-Tablet-Graphics-Drawing-Tablet-Pad-Hand-Writing-Board-358mm-2 (640x640, 132K)

Wacom Intuos Medium

Doesn't have a screen in 2019. Btw all these tablets jew you on the tips, the surface is made in such a way that the plastic tip fucking DISAPPEARS in a few days of drawing.

xppen 15.6 pro
personally can recommend

i-i said cheap guys

Attached: 1491965237902.gif (484x451, 578K)

probably just look up reviews online a lot of people do comparisons and shit

check huion's shit, but make sure to pick one with a big enough drawing surface and not the silly 3x4"

>the surface is made in such a way that the plastic tip fucking DISAPPEARS in a few days of drawing.
Put a piece of smooth paper down on it.

>mfw been using the same sony n-trig pen since 2014

my parents got me a wacom bamboo tablet like 10 years ago and i'm still using it to this day. no screen, nothing fancy, just a little tablet. i just used it tonight to make this

Attached: shinobu_color_23_c.png (937x1142, 514K)

go to /ic/ you dubm faggot

You won't make anything with it. Stop wasting your money.

15.6 pro is cheap
it's a 15.6 cintiq for like half the price
you ain't gonna get a screen tablet that isnt outdated and garbo for real cheap

fuck off m8. just because you lack ambition or discipline doesn't mean others do

very nice user
but where's the real version

Sure you showed me. Get a job if you have that much time to waste.

That's sweet, user.
Good stuff.
Oregano.
(what software do you use?)

i don't have the real version yet, i'll have that ready shortly

thank you, i use paint tool sai for all my shit

>paint tool sai
must feel good to be a millionaire, personally i like krita better. anyways, based bamboobro.

who said i paid for it?

Attached: 1518642979591.gif (300x300, 892K)

>painttoolsai
>paid for
you mean you don't use that link from the DA fags page like every other sai user in existence?

Didn't find it on TPB, didn't want to dig around. I like Krita a lot now so I'm surely not going back, though I miss the smoothness of the default brushes.