Hikkichan Leaked Videos

New leaked videos of Hikkichan.

At a con with friend in 2017.

youtube.com/watch?v=7toE5NjuNrc

Deleted Video from current channel her being edgy in 2018.

youtube.com/watch?v=QDSJKvhQy9A

Clip from a deleted channel called 777crycrycry of her singing the kamisama hajimemashita Op

youtube.com/watch?v=V8rbJF5O_Y8

Attached: 1501030560132.png (640x473, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ymby3M6aic
youtube.com/watch?v=AUYNUbKORaU
youtube.com/watch?v=pBrINLQakZg
youtube.com/watch?v=A213MmWyjZY
youtu.be/v_ECrI4I7xw?t=119
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/norikohikichan
forum.politz.com.br/index.php?threads/namorar-uma-autistinha-ou-doentinha-mental-deve-ser-bom.13973/
youtube.com/watch?v=U7abjKShBkE
youtube.com/watch?v=mGn1aYX3ero
youtube.com/watch?v=wbtlTWwTF4A
youtube.com/watch?v=fAiQ5jYhk_M
youtube.com/watch?v=4jDe6cdIBeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h6-7B54TK1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAAAAAAAAAH FUKC I WANT A HAPA GF NOW FUCK MEEEE WAWJHAL

Attached: 1559318687950.png (680x383, 150K)

I know how you feel user

>Tfw no hapa gf

just unexplainable how badly i want one
also, she's just as cute as ever

>she's just as cute as ever

I agree.

what are your favorite videos from her?
youtube.com/watch?v=0ymby3M6aic
youtube.com/watch?v=AUYNUbKORaU
these have to be the ones for me

>what are your favorite videos from her?

These

youtube.com/watch?v=pBrINLQakZg

youtube.com/watch?v=A213MmWyjZY

youtu.be/v_ECrI4I7xw?t=119
how based and redpilled

She used to post here on Jow Forums but has not done so in 2 years since she became a meme and got doxxed her main boards now are Jow Forums and Jow Forums according to some of her friends.

Attached: 1501055935682.jpg (1920x1080, 591K)

How sad, also cool planes.

As it's 4 in the morning here (eurofag), I'll soon leave this thread, but guess I will stay for a little.

>How sad, also cool planes.

Yeah she got into Nazi stuff and WW2 planes a few years ago also here is an article telling the story of the doxxing.

Also bonus pic related rare pic of her i think its a school photo that got leaked last year.

Attached: 657.jpg (384x384, 16K)

Yeah she's cute and all, but post the damn nudes already
It surprised me how much of a hoe she actually is when those leaked

Attached: cat_girl_cop_by_liekomgzlacy.gif (441x683, 45K)

While I do not condone leaks personally, I guess it's cool to see more pictures of her.

Sorry, now it's time for me to venture into sleep, I hope some other user keeps this conversation up with you.

Those are not her they are just of a girl that jut looks like her i talk to people who knew her on discord she has no nudes or leweds.

probably a cosplay

>Sorry, now it's time for me to venture into sleep, I hope some other user keeps this conversation up with you.

Alright goodnight user.

Thank you, have fun. :)

>and got doxxed
I get her becoming a meme, but why the fuck would anyone dox anyone like that?
Was she too much of an attention whore and someone got revenge on the cunt?

>probably a cosplay

I found it on a Portuguese forum site where users talk about autism and mental illness one of the users on there is a Noriko fan account.

forum.politz.com.br/index.php?threads/namorar-uma-autistinha-ou-doentinha-mental-deve-ser-bom.13973/

>I get her becoming a meme, but why the fuck would anyone dox anyone like that?

Fans of her made her a meme while people who hated her stalked her and doxxed her and want to ruin her life but Ashley herself thinks everybody regardless if they like her or not is out to get her which is why she has made most of her current social media private.

>be a cute girl
>still end up as a failure
How? You could literally get all the friends, boyfriends and attention you want

>How? You could literally get all the friends, boyfriends and attention you want

Mental illness.

How does a cute girl develop mental illness

Based patricians. Dont think we'll get a hapa gf soon though

Attached: 00606300-E228-4502-BF65-11CD49224B1B.jpg (645x773, 80K)

She is literally retarded
Orgg

Aside from being slightly weird she seems pretty normal to me. Any examples of her retardation?

>How does a cute girl develop mental illness

Bruh anyone can its not about looks.

>Any examples of her retardation?

Her most popular video.

okay yeah she seems like a slow mega autist
it's significantly harder when people will by default like you and want to help you though

>it's significantly harder when people will by default like you and want to help you though

Thats because we guys are desperate and will fuck anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=mGn1aYX3ero
please take me back to 2010
exactly, these threads/her popularity are proof enough

>these threads/her popularity are proof enough

Well that may be a fair point however people dont like Ashley because they see her as a fuck toy like Boxxy or Cracky no people like Ashley because many people can relate to her and her feelings of loneliness and struggles with mental illness shes a meme because many losers Neets and hikikomori can relate to her and seeing a female version of your failed self is like a dream come true and makes you happy knowing you're not truly alone.

Attached: 1559737707205.png (638x422, 293K)

>not having a retarded gf
why even live

never thought I would see a hikki-chan thread

>why even live

Feels bad man i want one too.

I had a friend back in high school who acted and looked just like her I fucking hate being a loser. I wish I kept in touch with her.

>never thought I would see a hikki-chan thread

They are not common here on Jow Forums they mostly happen over on eight Chan.

>I had a friend back in high school who acted and looked just like her I fucking hate being a loser. I wish I kept in touch with her.

Damn that sucks user.

>shes a meme because many losers Neets and hikikomori can relate to her and seeing a female version of your failed self is like a dream come true and makes you happy knowing you're not truly alone.
That makes sense I suppose, robots taking solace in the fact that there are girls out there that are big mentally ill autists just like them.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbtlTWwTF4A
youtube.com/watch?v=fAiQ5jYhk_M
These videos are very nostalgic to me with how old they are, I miss those days.

never kept up with her, anyone know where she is now?

>never kept up with her, anyone know where she is now?

She is in trade school now and living a more private life.

to be honest good for her I hope she gets a nice life she deserves it

>to be honest good for her I hope she gets a nice life she deserves it

I agree.

>robots taking solace in the fact that there are girls out there that are big mentally ill autists just like them.

Exactly you see the same thing with the Elizafags and weebs who like Tomoko.

>to be honest good for her I hope she gets a nice life she deserves it

I wish she would comeback and make videos for us and embrace being a meme she could make a lot of money.

Attached: baac89e2ed86cb33a44ca7726a0da23f2983d4bb00fd8453ae676de37766f35e.png (600x610, 291K)

I don't know if that's a good idea when people have your dox

She seems unironically retarded. Stop worshiping roasties.

>I don't know if that's a good idea when people have your dox

They dont have her current address the eight chan dox only has her parents address her parents phone number names of old friends old and current social media pages date of birth state where she lives parents names and names of other family members the school she went to and i think thats it? at least thats all i remember.

>She seems unironically retarded. Stop worshiping roasties.

Fuck off incel.

That's a lot of information user, you would also have to count on her not letting anything else slip

>Fuck off incel.
Dilate.

what's up with all these western neets and hikkis obessing with anime culture. japanese hikkis don't do none of that shit. ''at a con'' ''with friend'' what's so so special with this scene girl with obvious normie behaviour.

>That's a lot of information user, you would also have to count on her not letting anything else slip

True.

>what's up with all these western neets and hikkis obessing with anime culture

A lot are otakus and weeaboos.

>Japanese hikkis don't do none of that shit.

Are you sure about that? really? there are absolutely no hikikomori who are otaku in Japan? i find that to be bullshit desu.

>Whats so so special with this scene girl with obvious normie behaviour.

first vid there is one of my favorites from what i remember, just because of when she starts dancing with her doggo

>obvious normie behaviour.
this wasn't normalfag behaviour back when the videos were posted at all

>going in public with friends
>not normie behavior
Yeah, that's gonna be a yikes from me.

youtube.com/watch?v=4jDe6cdIBeQ
look at these normalfag chads dude

>Yeah, that's gonna be a yikes from me.

You do realize she is not a shut-in anymore right?

>look at these normalfag chads dude

LOL those are not normalfags or chads those are /a/ posters.

that's my point user

>that's my point user

Look at Ashley in her cute cosplay outfit.

Attached: ad30f31928f0bed811a1b3be266867c5f807a9a1aa79039a8da4965df4a78df8.png (481x600, 831K)

I don't mean this. I mean the way she looks, talks and behaves may be a little bit ''quirky'' and a little bit outside of what's considered normal but there's nothing really weird or odd about her. Her interest in anime and the label of mental illness don't mean shit. She's as normal as it gets.

how tall is she?
do you really think if you showed normal people most of her videos they would think she's 'a little weird but mostly normal'?

You literally could say the same shit about Tomoko from Watamote and actually Ashley has been compared to her before some anons have even called her real life Tomoko.

Attached: 4ed49f501b2201403a1ca3ae0ccdd64503f06619558623f248dce39f00b7d4fe.jpg (1000x750, 143K)

failed normalfags are just as bad

>how tall is she?

Not sure to be honest.

>failed normalfags are just as bad

We are all failed normalfags nobody is a complete complete loser.

she must be pretty short, she looks like a stumpy child in her dance videos and I doubt she grew much
youtube.com/watch?v=h6-7B54TK1U

>We are all failed normalfags nobody is a complete complete loser.
t. normie

>t. normie

Not really i am a hikikomori neet with mental health issues.

Please go on and elaborate how you got set up to being a forever loser from the start, i'm genuinely interested

The Roastie internet defense force is here.

prenatal damage is one explanation of schizophrenia

>prenatal damage is one explanation of schizophrenia

she has schizophrenia too.

>I don't know if that's a good idea when people have your dox

Well i think she should at least make a video giving her thoughts on all of this otherwise we are left in the dark.

>do you really think if you showed normal people most of her videos they would think she's 'a little weird but mostly normal'?

Not that user but i would have to say no.

i feel bad that i did not document my life like this girl. making random videos about me when i was in my teens would have been great. feels bad man

Attached: 1559495304040s.jpg (250x219, 5K)

Are you a female Neet too user? and why? because you want the same kind of attention she got?