/r9gay/-#774

ignore the last one edition

Last thread:

Attached: 1552978193464.jpg (723x900, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/3PuP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im turning 24 next week

still no bf?
that's kinda sad user
have a boy to cheer you up

Attached: 1554334176382.jpg (968x1200, 794K)

i have people i flirt with online but they all live states at best or countries at worst away

are you trying to imply you do have a bf or something?

first for boys who are sensitive or insecure about their bodies.
it's okay to feel worthy if you are less than "perfect".
you're still a human.

Attached: 1560014211705.jpg (1080x1350, 300K)

how can you say this but not apply it to yourself

Anyone else have the problem where you're not attracted to people who like you, and people you like aren't attracted to you?

6th for fuck off annoying tripfag nobody likes you

hahahahahahahahahahahah
no

Why can't subs/bottoms ever say "no" instead of "I guess" or "Maybe"

100% of the time when the answer isn't an agreement it's one of those or something equally pussified.

post above is cringe

>bottoms
you answered your own question user

i'm working on self worth, still learning to accept myself so i can improve myself.
look partner someone pissed of in a thread weeks ago told me to get a trip so they could filter my posts, i'm giving people the option to filter me personally because even when i was user people were getting mad at my post style.
now people can just filter me instead of argue with me.
i feel like that's fair.

Attached: D8aSTBdUwAANoXl.png (800x877, 672K)

what state do you live in user? maybe you've got someone here!

pretty generalized statement, though if you're referring to people you've met here I'd say it's just them being non-confrontational because of the fact that they're autistic or something equally mentally fucked.

utah but nobody would want me any way because im a borderline neet with no skills and mentally ill brain

i think people who feel the need to designate themselves as a "bottom" are already at an emotionally or mental disadvantage, like there's something fucked with them in their brain that makes them passive and indecisive.
"top" and "bottom" is so dumb.
just do whichever you wanna do at the time, switch/vers master race.

I'll be turning thirty next week.

maybe I can summon a bf with my new wizard powers?

This is a story that has to be told over generations. If each story was one hour long, telling this saga would take days.

I was born into the Tree family. My mother proudly told me, the Tree family has four towns. Four! Most families can barely build a household. I had been born into wealth. Later on in life I found a feat of infrastructure I had never witnessed before: a long, long road between two towns. Sister towns owned by the Tree family.

One day, a man on a horse rode into town wielding a sword. I remember his name: Boss Fina. The fiend that destroyed my village. He murdered three young women in cold blood. I ran to their defense and was killed as well. Later I leaned that the one remaining girl in town was infertile and the town died out soon after.

The monopoly of the wealthy Tree family came to an end. A neighboring family, the Kilgores moved into that abandoned ghost town. With the road connecting them the families mingled and it became a multicultural society. This would become a theme- the ebb and flow of power and influence between families.

In the end both of the sister towns died out. An abandoned Tree settlement to the northeast became populated first by the Dawkins family, and then by the Fina family. Finas spread to the old southern town but failed to repopulate. They spread to a small eastern town occupied by the Safe family as well.

With multiple settlements the likelihood of a line ending is smaller, but the wealthy Finas spread themselves too thin. Two branch family excursions to the south ended in failure. They failed to thrive with the Safe family in the east and gradually dwindled.

Four grand cities. Tremendous wealth, accumulated and passed between one family or another for two thousand years. More resources than any one family could ever want- and yet, they all died out. Why? What led to this? Who will be the next to come into power? How could Game of Thrones hope to compete?

tldr whats the moral

i smell bad but ill be wasting runescape xp if i shower

I want to HUG and KISS and HOLD HANDS with another boy

Attached: 1529822664174.jpg (701x1200, 420K)

If you shower I'll hug you, user.

I use maybe to imply they could be right instead of an outright "no"

Multiculturalism is divisive and it will be the end of any society that embraces it.

ok pol i hear ya

I mean he isn't wrong, it does fuck things up

hey you didn't add me

lol alright alright ill let you out stop scratchin at the door pol

what the hell, that's the crudest, lewdest, and most shameless thing i've ever read in my life.
you should be ashamed of these immoral desires, user, what would people say if they knew you wanted to feel the tender loving touch of another man?
the warmth and softness of another boy's skin?
truly despicable...

Attached: D8mpSaSUIAAc0XI.png (735x1000, 471K)

anyone else play with their own butt

Don't reply to me please

me too but i want to end it with marriage

i cant i have have hermoroids :(

I played with my butt once in the shower and it felt really weird so I haven't done it since

the weird is good

You think its your own butt.
Its not.
I own your butt.
Its all mine.
don't get a boner, you weirdo

yikes that post was cringe

Dayton, Ohio, August 7, 1865

To my Old Master, Colonel P.H. Anderson, Big Spring, Tennessee

Sir: I got your letter and was glad to find that you had not forgotten Jourdan, and that you wanted me to come back and live with you again, promising to do better for me than anybody else can. I have often felt uneasy about you. I thought the Yankees would have hung you long before this for harboring Rebs they found at your house. I suppose they never heard about your going to Col. Martin's to kill the Union soldier that was left by his company in their stable. Although you shot at me twice before I left you, I did not want to hear of your being hurt, and am glad you are still living. It would do me good to go back to the dear old home again and see Miss Mary and Miss Martha and Allen, Esther, Green, and Lee. Give my love to them all, and tell them I hope we will meet in the better world, if not in this. I would have gone back to see you all when I was working in the Nashville Hospital, but one of the neighbors told me Henry intended to shoot me if he ever got a chance.

I want to know particularly what the good chance is you propose to give me. I am doing tolerably well here; I get $25 a month, with victuals and clothing; have a comfortable home for Mandy (the folks here call her Mrs. Anderson), and the children, Milly Jane and Grundy, go to school and are learning well; the teacher says Grundy has a head for a preacher. They go to Sunday-School, and Mandy and me attend church regularly. We are kindly treated; sometimes we overhear others saying, "Them colored people were slaves" down in Tennessee. The children feel hurt when they hear such remarks, but I tell them it was no disgrace in Tennessee to belong to Col. Anderson. Many darkies would have been proud, as I used to was, to call you master. Now, if you will write and say what wages you will give me, I will be better able to decide whether it would be to my advantage to move back again.

>video bf secretly filmed and uploaded of us having sex now has over 100k views
he thinks I don't know and I only just found it by accident on his pc
I don't know what to think

This is my fetish
Especially if he sells the videos to old perverts for money

ok thanks cool

yooo dayton, ohio is that fuckin town.
bless up dayton. nothin but love.

why not work on fixing your attitude instead of giving others incentive to trip? it's not the right thread for it

@52955843
okay sure cool ahem NOBODY CAREES

im gonna throw up i drinked too much

need a bf to beat up and abuse

I almost want to cry. Don't do that to me user.

Thats not what bfs are for!!

why are there so many people in these threads who want to abuse/be abused by their boyfriends

dont respond to the tripfag please

if you want it, is it still abuse?
whoops too late sorry

GB is an honorary user.

instaud.io/3PuP
some shit i've been workshopping

Attached: braddy.jpg (715x582, 31K)

if you want brain damage and someone gives you some, do you have brain damage?

i mean, i asked for it. a rather retarded request.

i just can't wrap my tiny little birdbrain around wanting to get beat up or wanting to beat someone up, much less someone you supposedly love.

This. It's just too extreme to me, I couldn't bring myself to beat up someone I loved

but it's fundamentally still abuse, that's what he was getting at by saying it. even if you consent to being beat up, you're still being beat up.

I mean it's the same reason why people like things that get them hurt. If you eat spicy food and it burns your mouth, it hurts but you still liked it and wanted it right? That doesn't make you an unstable person if you enjoyed it. Try applying it to a relationship. If you're fine with being hit, and you derive joy from it and the person you love is fine with hitting you every now and then, I don't see how it's any different from liking something else that's painful and also enjoyable. On top of all that, most relationships like that also have an after-care session after being beat up, so it's not like you're coldly left to wallow in bruises and blood at the end of it all

>gay marriage legalised
>don't want to marry my bf
It was fine the way it was, what the heck, don't drag me down with the breeders

just shitposting anyways, but i always thought of abuse to mean misuse, so i thought a consensual beating while a shitty thing to do, it would be "right"?
yeah idk, shit disturbs me, it kinda shows how so many gay dudes have problems, but for some reason people just don't want to admit it

are u out of ur fucking mind

my mans i think there might be a bit of a difference between eating some habaneros and having your bf give you a fucking stone cold stunner.
i get the equivalence you're making but it's fundamentally fucked.
i'd say it's in the same ballpark as consenting to catch HIV for a sexual thrill.

it's more than just getting the titled of "married", there's a ton of legal stuff attached to marriage that being gay wouldn't grant you. what if he died?

Would you date someone that's bipolar?

They refuse treatment and it causes significant issues in the relationship.

Would you marry them? Under what conditions?

Attached: 1495676962191.jpg (640x516, 53K)

>bit of a difference
Not really. Typically if you're asking to get beat you'll lay down ground rules or at least make it so that you're not going to get a bone broken unless you asked for it. Obviously there's people who take it to extremes, some here have even said they'd want to get raped by their boyfriends before (essentially just fucked whenever the bf decides and they get no say). Ignoring the small minority of extremes, most people who say they want an abusive bf can mean anything from a little punch on the arm every now and then to being left with bruises.
>fundamentally fucked
I think it just depends on your outlook on it. If it's two consenting adults who fully understand what they're doing who gives a shit. I'd personally hate getting hurt outside of something light/accidental during sex but not everyone is the same.
>in the same ballpark
Not at all. One fucks you up for life and the other leaves you with, at worst, a nasty scar. You're also able to leave the relationship whenever you want, you can tell them to stop. The moment they don't stop or you're not able to leave it's abusive and fucked, otherwise you're both agreeing to it and having fun. Like I said, most have ground rules.

>Would you date someone that's bipolar?
absolutely not, i can hardly stand the bipolar anons in this thread most of the time
>They refuse treatment
then i'd refuse to date them, period. i'm not even going to bother reading the rest of this sentence
>Would you marry them? Under what conditions
they'd have to get treatment and show actual signs of improvement and willingness to do so otherwise they're getting dropped lmao

Dude. Have (gay or not, your choice, I'm not gonna be a stickler, but really do us all a favor and have it) sex.

>Would you date someone that's bipolar?
Yes
>They refuse treatment and it causes significant issues in the relationship.
No
>Would you marry them? Under what conditions?
They get treatment.

>tfw micropenis
3 inches fully hard and not thick at all
Found out only 0.6% of the male population has it too.
Should I just kill myself?

im practicing my skills

Attached: monster zero gay ultra.jpg (723x900, 261K)

Just be a girl from now on. EZ PZ.

what about a schizophrenic?

But besides my lack of penis, I'm a very masculine, cis male.

Not anymore you're not. You wear skirts now.

that's like ten times worse holy shit

what happened to that fucking meow piece of shit? i thought faggots here would never stop giving him attention

got b& or he killed himself, im unsure myself

i wanna be diapered and put in a crib and be told to suck daddys cock like a good little boy uwu

im a nice guy, i originally swear

Attached: 1552959225771.png (261x441, 102K)

People like to say he killed himself but his stuff got deleted on the thread in real time, so it was a banning. Did he kill himself after being banned? That we'll never know. Probably though.

I now have a fear that this is how he makes his money. Fuck.

i have ocd lets be mentally ill bfs

okay
im going to bed in a few new bf, what about you?

he's still active on the irc if i remember correctly

It kills me to watch perfectly good guys beat themselves up over feeling that their dicks are too small when I've had a happy long-term relationship before with a guy who was the same size as you, I assure you not everyone hates small ones

cool new bf i hope you sleep well im gonna stay up really late and maybe drink myself into a coma

stop replying, no one asked you

and now the relationship is over because pf the penis thanks truly an eye opening speech

i got small shmeat too, don't worry.
honestly if i had a bf i wouldn't mind if he had lil weiner, if anything it would make buttfuckin a lot less painful.
but my cock is small too so i wouldn't be able to balance it out.

hello r9g

Attached: 45.jpg (1199x900, 334K)

what network?
stop it im trying to nofap for a bit

>my misaki turns out to be a guy
>he offers me crossdressing sex
>say no because only friend (it could get awkward)

Right choice?

i want that in my face

Yes I would, though I am biased.

unironically would fuck
hairy boys, worldwide

Would anyone be bfs with someone who doesn't know a lot aboit history or humanities?

Having a brainlet bf sounds like it would be cute, but I imagine it would probably just get annoying

Depends, what do you know a lot about?