>will never have children

pros:
>spend all your money on yourself
>don't have to meet her parents
>don't have to deal with periods or bitching
>plenty of time to do solitary activities
>don't have to shower all that much
>don't have to worry about getting cucked or dumped

Attached: sniffable-brapper.jpg (1280x1600, 213K)

I'd debate that
>always alone
>will never have children
can be pros in certain circumstances (me) and "nobody to go to gym with" doesn't really matter much either since I never went to one anyway.

barely any of those pros are actual pros and are worth it to deal with over not being alone
>guys you can be alone more
oh no, normie gonna cry he has too many friends that want to spend time with him bawwwwwe

You should start going to the gym, honestly. Technically now it is 8 vs 5 cons winning

Not really though, it doesn't benefit me in any meaningful way relative to my lifestyle, personal philosophy or preferences and it's a complete chore as well.

can any femanons whom have had a boyfriend before give out pros/cons i've never had a boyfriend before and i'm curious

Beta orbiters incoming!

You probably think that, and it is okay to br wrong. But there is no universe that exists where going to the gym does not benefit you

I've yet to find someone who can actually dispute against wanting more drama in their life. That's why I've yet to feel >tfwnogf at 25

I finally found someone but they suddenly just dropped me for no fucking reason at all. Say U don't want to hurt me all u want but it's still gonna hurt like shit. What a fucking joke.

But it doesn't benefit me though. I know you're working off the objectively wrong premise that I have the exact same mentality and priorities that you do but what going to the gym takes away from me is more significant than what it gives me. I've completed my psychological development a while ago, I know where my enjoyment lies.

I'm way too mentally ill to even consider gf

The gym is first and foremost a physical activity, that with the proper form will increase your strength, size, stamina, speed, agility, dexterity, and focus. This isn't even up for debate. After all the aformentioned attributes get a boost your mentality will change incredibly. Again you don't think so but have you ever tried.. the answer is no.

Don't tell me what I know or don't know. Get your ass to the gym

>The gym is first and foremost a physical activity, that with the proper form will increase your strength, size, stamina, speed, agility, dexterity, and focus.
None of this I need or care for.
>After all the aformentioned attributes get a boost your mentality will change incredibly
No it won't, I'm not so impressionable. Nor is a subjective, unsourced change in "mentality" an improvement either.
>Don't tell me what I know or don't know.
Ironic that you say that after projecting your own priorities onto me as if I give a single shit about being more muscular or having more stamina when I sit inside all day anyway. You think you can tell me what to do, think again.

honestly i went to the gym on/off for years. never enjoyed it. i just like the results

it's like brushing my teeth. i can't say it's fun, but i do it because i know that if i don't bad things will happen

It isn't about being impressionable you dope it is about chemically changing your body and mind or do you not understand how science works?

Endorphins will come from you working out. You will look better (when you work for it) then you will feel better. Rinse repeat. The problem is you have no motivation and no will power absolutely none. You will counter saying you are not motovated to go to the gym but other things, you are kidding yourself

>Endorphins will come from you working out

never happened to me honestly
i just work out as a chore

how do i enjoy lifting weights? i still kind of force myself to do it, but i'm not even in a good mood afterwards

It isn't chemically changing my mind. It is literally about being impressionable. Working out is a physical activity and will have absolutely no positive effects on my mind when I'm already mentally complete. I've already came at peace with my spirituality and psyche and I don't need unsourced broscience to contradict it.
>Endorphins will come from you working out.
Not responsible for my entertainment and can be achieved by other means than going to the gym.
>You will look better
Don't give a fuck.
>The problem is you have no motivation and no will power absolutely none.
I have no motivation, I do have willpower. I just haven't specified it entirely towards rigorous gym going supported entirely by broscience and projection. Going to the gym is boring, time consuming, doesn't benefit my lifestyle, is full of judgemental people and can result in injuries, not to mention you need to do it constantly to maintain that super fit body you admire.
I'm not kidding anything, I've said countless times before and can say countless times again what I want, how I can get it and why I want it and going to the gym plays absolutely no part in it.

Well okay I will level and say that endorphins need to be worked for, it isn't just magic. Picking up a 5lb dumbbell and lifting it a few times isn't going to make a depressed person ecstatic all of a sudden. But it is a mental thing that when they say work out and "look good, then feel good".

When you put in work, and get results. You start to see changes. Are you telling me you have a 10/10 chad body and you are still bummed all the time?

> I am already mentally complete
That is where I stopped reading. Get the fuck to the gym now you grommet

>Get the fuck to the gym now you grommet
No. I do what I find entertaining and enjoyable. Going to the gym doesn't fall into that category.

I wish Trump would make people like you go to the gym. If only to shave a few bucks off of medicare and medicaid

>Well okay I will level and say that endorphins need to be worked for, it isn't just magic. Picking up a 5lb dumbbell and lifting it a few times isn't going to make a depressed person ecstatic all of a sudden. But it is a mental thing that when they say work out and "look good, then feel good".

>When you put in work, and get results. You start to see changes. Are you telling me you have a 10/10 chad body and you are still bummed all the time?

no i am saying i lifted weights on/off for 8 years. usually 6-12 months at a time, 3-4x a week

i have low T though. like 400 ng/dl. this was tested after 8 months of lifting 4x a week as a NEET so good sleep and diet (i am a wagie now)

i would always do deadlift, squat, overhead press, bench, dips, lat pulldown / pullups

not everyone enjoys exercising.

another issues is i'm a genetic night owl but i have a 8-4 job. so i wake up around 6am and i always feel bad doing that. if i lift weights after work, basically 5-6pm, it makes it harder to fall asleep at a reasonable time

that is why i haven't lifted for almost 2 months, after a 10 month streak of going 3-4x a week on average

like i said, i don't miss the actual exercising part. but i see the fat gaining around my midsection and it pisses me off to see it

that's why i lift weights, to stay in shape. it's for the results, the process is not fun at all

like work, it's a chore. i hate wageslaving but i do it for the money, the results. similarly, i don't like exercising but i do it for the results (more muscle, less fat)

i never understood the whole "endorphins" thing

I'm not American and haven't ever needed or used any form of medical service since I was 3 besides replacing my glasses occasionally. You're adept at throwing baseless assumptions on me, at least you can say that much.
Also, no, you don't need to go to the gym to survive, it's entirely optional.

You should post your body, knock off the deadlifts and go to the gym earlier. Also get more sleep? I have never heard of a genetic night owl before. All of these sound like excuses.

You know my problem? I don't eat more. I am not saying I don't eat enough, I am saying if I were to attain the ideal body I want I need to force myself to eat more food. That isn't am excuse, this is me recognizing exactly what I need to change and activley work towards changing it. You and the other user keep giving all these other excuses as to why you aren't enjoying the gym, work on YOU

>You should post your body
i am fat and i am not saying i am too good to go to the gym. i plan on going back again, soon. going to the gym has many benefits

>knock off the deadlifts
why?

>and go to the gym earlier
unfortunately i have a job

>Also get more sleep?
the issue is i have a job and my alarm clock goes off
all day at work i feel tired and want to sleep. right now it is 9:15, i have to be awake at 6:15. i will go to sleep soon, but i'll probably lay in bed for an hour or two at least. i'll also wake up in the middle of the night to piss, probably

normally i'll sleep around 2am - 10pm, but i have to work so i can't do that

>I have never heard of a genetic night owl before.
it's real, they found the genes.
regardless, our understanding of the circadian rhythm is very weak.
proof: the 2017 Nobel Prize in Physiology/Medicine was awarded to a team who did research on the circadian rhythm at the cellular level... in fruit flies

>All of these sound like excuses.
excuses for what? i never said i'm too good for the gym. i never said it's a good idea to not go. i am saying i don't enjoy it, i just do it for the undeniable plethora of benefits. that does not include feeling good while i do it

>You know my problem? I don't eat more. I am not saying I don't eat enough, I am saying if I were to attain the ideal body I want I need to force myself to eat more food. That isn't am excuse, this is me recognizing exactly what I need to change and activley work towards changing it. You and the other user keep giving all these other excuses as to why you aren't enjoying the gym, work on YOU

please explain ***EXACTLY*** how i can enjoy the gym. because i've been going on/off for years and i never enjoyed it

>spend all your money on yourself
I dont like doing this and prefer to spend on others, even just friends
>don't have to deal with periods or bitching
I like helping a girl feel better during her period
>plenty of time to do solitary activities
Too much time and too little activities
>don't have to shower all that much
Eww

Attached: 1560556147957.gif (458x347, 947K)

DO YOUR HOMEWORK

Don't just fall in love because she gave you attention. Find out about her, her hobbies interests, her long term goals. Does she have any mental or physical shit or extra baggage you'll have to deal with and LOOK AT THE MOM.

I was dating a 9/10 looks wise. I nearly ended up murdering her and myself because of her habits and lifestyle.

>implying i have even talked to a girl in the past year

buddy, i haven't had the opportunity to even get that far in my life

>I wear it for comfort now stop staring at me!

Fuck I hate women.

Attached: 206518.jpg (1500x1000, 160K)

cons
> lack of meaning in your life
> don't get to devote yourself to a woman

pros
> freedom to feel bad about meaningless life
> can devote in lesser degrees to other women

Based Jow Forumsposter wasting pearls before swine as usual

Cons:
>vindicated by society
>have a void inside you, but it is easily filled
Pros:
>dont have to always keep an eye out to make sure she doesnt talk to big black dudes
>never have to be stigmatized for the woman you chose
>never have to deal with upkeeping another human being
>can pursue your own interests
>can leave no trace of yourself
>dont have to worry about her taking revenge on you when you break up
>dont have to worry about her friends talking bad about you which can lead to breakups
>dont have to be put without your consent on the internet
>cheaper
>dont have to change any degenerate pleasures you indulge in
>no need to share drugs, alcohol, and tobacco
>never have to leave the house if you dont want to
>dont have to listen to problems that have an obvious or no solution, but either way will ultimately lead to her breakdowns
>no worry about beating the shit out of her when she makes you mad and going to jail
>dont have to open up
>no reason to change anything
>youre not gonna have kids
>dont have to talk to her for hours
>never will be inconvenienced by someone that "loves you"

Pros:
>can also leave whenever you want for however long you want
>could live with homeless people if you wanted, which is more of a personal pro some people could relate to