Some girl who hates my guts found my camwhore profile and is threatening to post everything on lolcow if i dont...

Some girl who hates my guts found my camwhore profile and is threatening to post everything on lolcow if i dont apologize for something she thinks i did to her.

What do I do? My life is fucking over. I deleted my profile too in a panic and I need that to pay for therapy because I'm a BPD mess. How do I keep her from sharing it with my namee

I'm sorry I got so anxious I'm drinking. I hope this thread makes sense

Attached: 1549245038945.png (887x900, 1.27M)

Fuck off to reddit, literal camphor trash. Get off my website.

yugh. idk, lolcow/cgl drama isnt our forte

as fucked up as it sounds you're going to have to find a way to be okay with her doxxing you

No one cares, borderline roastie
You deserve it, you probably hurt someone before

lmfao, kill yourself thot

>posts nude pictures online
>afraid when they get publicly shared

Attached: 1536622661225.png (1024x768, 405K)

thats happened a couple times to girls that post on here, like mystery. all that really happens is you get some mean comments, guys jerk off to the pics, and no one cares after a couple days.

Do a pre-emptive strike and leak the pictures here.

dont know, i havent seen her post here in years

if you are already camwhoring on the internet why do you care? you must have known it would always be a legitimate risk. the only thing you can do is tell the people close to you that she plans to leak it to before she actually does it. explain things as best you can on your own terms.

If you legit have BPD and drink/take drugs, the chances are you probably did do something cuntish you should apologise for, even if you don't see it. That being said, blackmail is never the answer. Even if you apologise she can still hold it over you forever, best to just tell everyone that matters to you and then apologise to her anyway because who needs enemies really?

I care because I never show my face and none of my friends or family know, she only recognized me because of my bed and body type

If I apologize it's an admission of guilt for something criminal

I like the way you think, user! Yes, do this.

Sounds like blackmail. Threaten legal action if she goes through with it

It's not blackmail if you use publicly available info against someone, dummy. Whoever is threatening didn't do anything illicit to obtain her info.

she'll probably still send them even if you apologize. just tell your friends and family someone stole them from your phone and you were sending them to a guy. make up some bullshit, who cares.

If you're not willing to give any details then it's impossible to give good advice.
You should probably seek legal advice, though.
You have to weigh up what will be more damaging, admitting to whatever illegal thing you did, or some people you know seeing you camwhore.
If you have nothing to lose other than dignity, just own up to cam whoring. Unless your family are devout religious types, I really don't think it will be as bad as you imagine

Trust me, everyone already thinks your'e a worthless slut. Your parents, friends, everyone. So what does it matter if they have confirmation of an assumed fact. also, tits or get the fuck out

This. I have zero sympathy for morons. You should expect everything you put online to be public and permanent, no exceptions. Pretend your family/friends/boss/coworkers will see it and decide whether or not you really want it out there. Common fucking sense.

maybe try using some common fucking sense

get the fuck out roastie. you brought this upon yourself

Attached: 620DAC2F-61A6-4952-A2E2-1F0C819D8001.jpg (1497x1524, 319K)

Offer yourself to her as her slave in exchange for her silence

Glad to see a true lad beat me to it. Let's go OP, own your friend by self doxxing here.

btw im a guy ffs

How do guys jerk to this shit? It's like a headless mannequin. The face is too important to me.

were you gay camwhoring?
I'm guessing you were since there isn't really a market for heterosexual women watching sex cams.
this is way more embarrassing I suppose. because it probably also means admitting you're gay. you could try making out it was entirely for the cash but people will still think you're gay

either deal with it or move away. those are your options

what's the worst that can happen if your name gets out there? your family and friends can't disown you for this, it'd be incredibly shitty. if anything, it would be something to laugh about. also, you can change your name if need be, but if you've done nothing wrong, there will be little motive for people to harass you with this leaked info.

This. Just own it up like the whore you are. Might even bring in more cash for you.

If it's on the Internet, people will find out about it eventually anyway.

Attached: welp.png (521x282, 11K)

>The potential for a new BPD literal whore cow to taunt
YES YES YES Thank the gods. I want to shame you bitch.
Kill yourself before it is too late

This isn't me.

>implying I'd be a new cow

I honestly just might. This is too much.

Do you already have a thread on lcf?

I had an ex with a camming past. When I confronted her about it she basically dropped me, even though I didn't judge her for it, it's just a decision she made, people can do what they want. Own it. Don't be like this girl, who drinks and mistrusts everybody because she's afraid they'll find out about something she did. If people are cool they won't care so much about it. Maybe make banter, but you should own it anyways.

>she only recognized me because of my bed and body type
>I never show my face
If you didn't show your face, you have nothing to worry about. Just deny. If she tries to prove it's you, change your bed sheets. That's it.

If you know who she is chronicle everything, call the police, and lawyer up. Tell her you'll see her ass in court if she fucking tries anything.

And even if it does get posted on lolcow - who cares? "Oh no, some person is posting pictures on their tits or cock on the internet, what a big deal!" Unless you're doing other autistic stuff like sharing your Sonic OCs online, I don't see why the thread wouldn't die quickly if you lay down and play it cool.

Attached: 1542249901326.jpg (1112x1200, 194K)

You have been showing your naked body on a camwhore site?

it's not like that is user, what are you worried about?

Also tons of girls camwhore, there are nudes of nearly every under 22yo female friend I know. nobody cares it's not 1997

>If I apologize it's an admission of guilt for something criminal
how are your random nudes criminaL?

>lolcow
lol
why are you even afraid of this

>How do guys jerk to this shit? It's like a headless mannequin.
this, it's so weak and basic. Any girl doing this is too doing it because she's such a pussy she's trying to hide

can not jerk off to

what have you been a lolcow before about?

She sounds based. Can I get her number? Originally.