About to detox off 15 grams a day. Im so fucking scarred but i have to do this...

About to detox off 15 grams a day. Im so fucking scarred but i have to do this. I finally fpund a gf and almost destroyed our relationship because of this shit so i have to do this. Wish me luck boys

Attached: phenibut_powder_1000.jpg (2000x2727, 853K)

I hope you know what you're doing, good luck my friend. Keep us updated.

Attached: 9639-13005-19659.jpg (500x326, 15K)

Im going to a detox facility because of how high of a dose im on. Theyre going witj baclofen and a librium taper.

Ahh, good. I was spooked that you'll handle this shit alone.

Is this stuff any good? What does it do, just mellow you out?

Fuck that i went cold turkey off a gram a day for 3 weeks and went thru hell. Ive been going strong for a year now and my dose is so fucking high that i think that would be dangerous

Low dose (where i started) have a cognitive enhancing effect to the point that it turned me into an alpha male. Just dont use it daily, give yourself 3 days between doses. A high dose is sedating tho.

Kek, pussy. Taper bro. 15 gs a day is high but unless you've been doing this for years, youd be fine.

Attached: huehuehue.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

We should just legalise acid and crystal meth so we can stop pissing around with these shitty nootrooics. Society's gone down the shitter so we may aswell have fun.

I hate phenibut. It ruins my day every time I take it.

I did that stuff 1 time and had horrible withdrawls the next day. Never had withdrawals from taking a drug once before

why do you take it then? what kind of mental illness compels you to keep taking something that's ruining your day?

I don't take it anymore. I've tried it at different doses because people kept telling me that's what the issue was but it's not. Phenibut is just a sadness pill for me.

phenibut did jack shit to me I still have the bag of it and never took it again or wanted it. sad because im a drug addict and dont even think about it

I tried 500mg nothing 1g nothing 1.5g nothing. finally one day I ran out of kratom while being massively addicted to it and im used to just popping kratom pills I popped a shit load of phenibut I think 4 or 5 grams

I was fucking DRUNK I noticed it when I was stumbling to my window taking pisses because I just piss out my window and dont care. I was fucking stumbling I stayed up all night I was drunk and dizzy as hell but it was a really clear minded conscious dizziness and high it was fucking weird

after like 5 or 6 hours I fell asleep slept a bunch of hours woke up STILL drunk. fucking fell down the stairs. stumbled all day. dizzy. I went to get in a car with my dad and stumbled backwards and almost fell over opening the door. I went inside to grab my wallet took a piss went to the store forgot my wallet at home walking right by it stood in the store for like 10 minutes without realizing I had no wallet

Holy shit 15 grams a day? The most I've taken in one day is 1.5 grams, and only a few times. I take it most days but like 0.7 g max. Good luck, you'll definitely need to taper off that shit.

15 fucking grams a day. Holy shit nigger how is that even possible? I hate to be judgemental but how little self control do you need to have to let things get that bad? Good luck man, youre probably gonna have a really bad time.

Attached: B8382A185E2046D68013CCB8A24DBB3B.jpg (1218x1030, 83K)

It took me a while to figure out how to be utilize it. I experimented with lots a of different dosages and it mostly did nothing and at worst made me feel like a zombie.
What I do now is 1g two or rarely three times a week. I usually do Tuesday and thursday. Occasionally i take some on the weekend if i have plans.
It works well for me but its definitely no wonder drug like some people like to say. It works in the background and if you're just sitting there waiting to feel something you will be disappointed.

Attached: paulpeperacsdocking06final.jpg (1920x960, 534K)

just take benzos like wtf etizolam is legal

>15 grams a day
that's a yikes from me bro

Imagine posting about getting addicted to fucking phenibut. Might as well tell us about your Dr Pepper addiction too.

>Takes way above normal dose daily
>Bro it got me

Fucking retard you ruin it for other people that can control themselves. Your the type that gets shit like this banned. Please grand mal.

Detox facility for phenibut lmao you fucking pussy

What do you mean "it works in the background"? It sounds like placebo desu.