How is this guy this ugly? how the fuck does he fuck a girl whos 16 and a virgin? when hes like 35

how is this guy this ugly? how the fuck does he fuck a girl whos 16 and a virgin? when hes like 35

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 142K)

>fuck a girl that is a virgin
mmh...

he looks like one of the ogre or pig beast animal evil villains from the hentai rape videos

Jbw broda

being a 6'6 hunk with an alpha dont take no shit personality helps retard

Easy, he has status. She was likely a fan of MDE.

how could anyone be a fan of anything this guy does

what do i do if im a pussy? i cant stand up for myself. and one of the biggest chads in my class was a 5'5 scrawny pussy who never would fight or do anything

You're confusing unkempt with ugly. This is what Sam Hyde looks like naturally, the pic you posted is him intentionally making himself look like a cave man.

Also: does anyone know what Sam is up to these days?

Attached: hoidel2.jpg (215x234, 6K)

also
>hunk
nigga you GAY

He looks like a turbo kike

Take estrogen and transition or become a twink Grindrboi and get TOPPED

he was like 25 when he fucked marky

being a bitcoin millionaire helps too

>does anyone know what Sam is up to these days?
hyde wars, KSTV2, this other show he's been doing. it's all paywalled.

>biggest chads in my class was a 5 foot 5 scrawny pussy who never would fight or do anything
Fuck you and your anecdotal evidence
Manlets always have to create the silliest fantasies to cope with their pitiful existence

He uses his Jewish deception and manipulation tactics

Attached: 1555900143361.png (680x561, 628K)

He has the face of a viking known for raping and deflowering innocent maidens. He's def not ugly in the traditional sense.

>$1697

wasn't he getting way more than this on gumroad though

He has no Nordic blood. Nice try he looks like a typical amerimutt mixed with Jewish.

He's 6'5, being ugly doesnt matter when you're 6'5 and somewhat famous

>Painted on facial hair and makeup
>widened head face and jawline from roids
>natural

>and one of the biggest chads in my class was a 5'5 scrawny pussy who never would fight
Back in high school, one of the biggest Chads in my class was a 5'5" athletic guy with blond hair and blue eyes, who was known to get in fights every weekend.

>how could anyone be a fan of anything this guy does
By having a sense of humour.

>how the fuck does he fuck a girl whos 16 and a virgin?
He was already somewhat famous (within a certain niche, but he had fame) and he's a big guy. Women love tall guys.

Sam is a cool guy who walks the walk and does not cry on the internet all day, unlike you fuckers.

hey, that's my father you are talking about, big guy