Daily reminder that if someone calls you edgy that they are a normalfag

daily reminder that if someone calls you edgy that they are a normalfag.
>be me
>express dark feelings and thoughts with """friends"""
>get called an edgelord
yep its true guys if someone calls you an edgelord its because they assume you are just venting your bad thoughts for attention and shock value and not because you actually feel that way.
fuck reddit and fuck neurotypicals

Attached: 1472369229-1969362210.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

>>"""friends"""
GET OFF THIS BOARD YOU CYBORG. CONTAIN YOUR SOCIAL CIRCLE YOU SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO POST ANYMORE

Wait, so you're telling me that you're actually really hardcore and that nobody understands you because you have this dark side of you?

I can almost hear linkin park playing in the background.

No I am just expressing my hatred for the human race how people have abused me in the past and I prefer black metal and deathcore not linkin park
go back to r*ddit please if you care about humor so much
fuck off

It's okay to hate, but consider that most people are actually kinda okay. Of course none of that shit is gonna undo whatever has been done to you, but the only thing that a grudge gets you is being a mad little cunt. Being mad at memories only makes your life worse. Try to move on. Focus on yourself and avoid shitheads. Life will get better eventually.

>have friends from childhood
>suddenly have depression
>share my thoughts with them
>get called an attention seeker
>get ghosted

Attached: 1550153620813.jpg (220x229, 12K)

>metal
lmao

>Try to move on
pffft are you fucking serious time heals nothing and you will NEVER get over multiple traumatic events in early childhood combned with long term social isolation telling me to just "get over it" is akin to telling a tortoise to just get out of his shell lmao
iktf bro normalfag are so callous
what do you listen to? mainstream niggerrap garbage?

guess you're fucked for life then and should just kill yourself lol

I want to live forever because I want to know everything there is to know. My endless quest for knowledge is what keeps me alive. I refuse to die in mediocrity I want to become the god of all things. This burning desire has been with me since birth.

*linkin park gets louder*

t. community college dropout who's just "like so into physics" but failed calc 1

why are you normalfags so condescending? is it because your own insecurities? also I got an A in calculus thank you very much

damn bro you did your homework in a low level math class im so proud

They're a bunch of faggots. What are your favourite black metal groups ? One of mine is harakiri for the sky.

>groups
lol
mine are burzum xasthur and thy light

It's just because of their small minds. My favorite is Five Finger Death Punch.

Bro, you're like, so fucking hardcore and cool

Attached: 1482778411748.gif (675x670, 184K)

>I want to become the god of all things
F O O L I S H

Attached: AyeGirlGods.jpg (1160x1160, 189K)

like i said before its not an attempt to increase status I just need to vent from time to time before I, you know....
do it
I shouldnt of even responded to your posts

The laughing cat girl was the first post I made in this thread, my guy.

When you vent and say edgy shit like
>My endless quest for knowledge is what keeps me alive. I refuse to die in mediocrity I want to become the god of all things. This burning desire has been with me since birth.
>No I am just expressing my hatred for the human race
You sound like an edgy anime character, even if you bring up the fact you were abused.

Immah be real with you dude, how a r e you venting to people? To yer friends? Are you expressing your feelings fairly, or exaggerating them out of destabilization of emotional control?
Are you trying to explain why you feel the way you do and asking their thoughts honestly, or just pig screeching and hoping they comprehend the angst?
And if it's really for venting for the sake of venting, instead of trying to find understanding, maybe the only person who can hear you is you, and you gotta hack a tree down or brood in your corner until steam is let out by yerself.
Go to the metal concerts, or listen to yer deathly tunes, rock it out, self-care, that kinda shit.
Cuz here's what i think, my 2 cents, the whole dealio with you and your friends isn't that they're 'normalfags', its cuz there's gonna be a barrier between you and them when it comes to shit due to one thing: Experience. Not everyone can really comprehend what you're going through, but you, and other people who have similar experiences. I bet you will find someone who you mock because you can't understand them either, cuz you can't hear what they're saying like when they can't hear what yer saying.
When you want to share these experiences with those who can't really walk in yer shoes, you have to explain it to them in a way they can understand. It'll be hard, probably, and feel like yer appealing to them, but if you want others to understand, you sometimes gotta speak a language that doesn't convey yer whole range of emotions yer feeling at the time.
And desu, a lot of societal norms are hostile to honest opening up of emotions, especially if yer a dude, and honest approach to people dealing with said emotions. It's a tragedy, but one we shouldn't let win. There's people out there who care about you, just be careful of the ones trying to sell you something.

>THIS
GET THE FUCK OUT OP RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND BLOW MY LOAD DOWN YOUR NECK

Attached: OUT NOW.jpg (1663x1247, 176K)

Well it's probably because you sound like a anime villain. When you talk about "dark feelings" with your friends and judging by your posts, such as and , I can kind of see why they would bant about it. Usually it's because your friends just want to shoot the shit and not something as dark as what you want to conversate about.

For me personally, I enjoy listening to perturbator.

They weren't your friends then nigga, they probably weren't as close to you as you were to them, or they're just retarded

Probably because they think they're the only thinkers in a world of sheeple, even though a lot of them aren't really free thinkers

You really want to know?
Because he sounds way too much like an edgy 17 year old who's just got his emo phase. Chances are this is actually the case. Him being cocky about his attitude doesn't make it better.

Attached: look at that gay.jpg (354x384, 39K)

BET YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS PERMIT EVEN A GODDAMN INCH OF SUNLIGHT TO TOUCH YOUR FLESH LIKE A PILE OF SHIT EATING BLUE PILLED KEKS! BOMB SHELTER LIFE OR GET THE FUCK OUT YOU SOCIALIZING WHORES

Attached: t4mmJQnEFTQoau4joy6dC1MMkMBJ0fTwxYKS99Mprjk.jpg (665x662, 41K)

>Tfw people think I'm gonna commit a terrorist attack.

Just because I like guns doesn't mean I'm a terrorist.

>human race
>unironically hating those unknown few people who would never hurt you
>unironically wanting to put a bullet between their eyes
You're not edgy, you're a psychopath.

>Deathcore
Fuck right off, you skinny jean wearing prick.

I share my "edgyness" with several people such as family members and friends, but not everyone and the only times I got called edgy was on Jow Forums.

Shut the fuck up kvlt, nobody likes you.

Oh my fucking god I know this feel too well. They all made fun of me and called me emo. I thought it was funny at first but then they started ignoring me. I even consoled one of my friends after his breakup when he was depressed and even he ghosted me

Attached: 5B0C61BD-3168-4709-8A53-2FA4E38C2F0B.jpg (645x773, 80K)

If you actually want to, uh, "accomplish" something, the last thing you want is people taking you seriously. Trust me, I would know, was institutionalized for my thoughts and vocalization of them. Bottle it up, user. The longer it stews in that head of yours, the more potent the concotion you make.

Attached: balaclava.jpg (1200x1200, 240K)

>suddenly have depression
show the papers or fuck off attentionwhore you dont have depression
based friends

this in real life.

CRAWWWLIIING INNN MYYY SKIIINN
THEEESEE WOUNDS THEY'LL ORIGINALLY NOT HEAAAALLL

Attached: 983980592fb938e32be90ae84a042afd.jpg (620x400, 50K)

>deathcore
kill yourself underage retard

i would fuck your throat and then your tight edgy ass hard and cum even thought of it gave me pleasure dont know why

We should get these two edgy little cumbuckets hitched and have black veil brides or whatever faggy shit they listen to play at the wedding

i am not edgy tho :'(

>""""friends""""
>gets upset when get called edgelord and tells them their normies

....sounds like your pretty edgy fag

Attached: 1504304615494.png (373x327, 220K)

Edgy is when you have and defend ideas that you should have grown out of when you were 12-15 years old

It's because they don't want to deal with a bunch of spooks if you're an actual edge lord, or if you're on the internet, they could be watching and pull up logs any time and fuck anyone's shit up at any moment, so people don't feel comfortable listening to your edgy shit because they don't want roped into your bullshit.

Also, why the fuck do you say edgy things? Don't you know how much shit you could get in? Don't you know those normal fags could black mail you? You're probably a teenager and haven't learned this hard lesson of life yet. You have no freedom of speech or expression among normies. They may destroy you. Don't make the same mistakes many other autistic people have made, don't say stupid shit around normies.

Attached: garf2.gif (640x360, 393K)

Exactly. Every few weeks I hear about some retarded kid making a school shooting threat in my county. The youngest was 12 and got expelled and sent to juvenile hall. Wouldn't be surprised if they transfer him to big boy jail. Don't make threats, don't allude to "wanting" to do something edgy, like involving kids or politicians. Even if it isn't illegal to say, keep it on here or double-Jow Forums or somewhere anonymous, because you DON'T want it tied to your name. You won't get hired anywhere, you won't have any friends, your family will disown you if a simple google search shows some faggot's blog about how you're a huge Nazi bigot or pedo freak or something. Cops might harrass you and arrest/interrogate you even if it wasn't illegal and then you will have a big stigma involving that.

It is NEVER worth expressing what are conventionally considered "edgy" opinions. I agree the term is overused but you have to play by society's rules or shape it by force. Your world will get rocked by the law and normalfags otherwise.