Why don't you want a cute, bonafide curryborn pajeeta gf?

Why don't you want a cute, bonafide curryborn pajeeta gf?

Attached: 4564557.jpg (954x1434, 187K)

THIS IS THE WRONG BOARD, GO BACK TO B OR SOC YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE YOU PRICK YOU ARE GARBAGE THAT SMELLS OF NORMIEHOOD YOU SHALL BE EXECUTED IN THE NEXT 20 DAYS WITHOUT PARDON

This could well be the most "I'm from reddit and trying too hard to fit in" response I have ever seen.

I think Indians are gross. Not in a racist way, just visually. They just look weird.
I'd sooner date a black chick

I'd like to desu but they're all fat where I live...

Attached: nessa 82.jpg (800x1135, 593K)

Most of them are below 4/10, that's why.

I married an Indian girl but she's whitewashed now and we get along.

I very much do. Remember, Indian girls (even now) still posses within them the concept of "taking care of your man and family comes first". Indian girls will cook, clean, pleasure you, do everything they can to look amazing for you, be nice to your friends/family, leave you alone if you ask.

Shut the fuck up. Threads like this have been here for years.

shit country shit people
shit everthing
girls aren't worth all the shit
also 2D > 3D

Attached: QSJD9955.jpg (500x285, 36K)

> not wanting a thicc pajeeta
Oh well, more for me.

there are some very cute pajeetas.

Girl in pic related is fine but most of em look horrible worst race next to black people in terms of looks

The lighter skin is nice but the deep brown coloracion is horrible

she's not indian.
you idiot

Yep, Hook me the fuck up.

Attached: 1560875265220.jpg (350x350, 9K)

Nah. Abos are the worst. There are plenty of hot indians.

Attached: 1551790062096.jpg (736x1030, 110K)

It must be tough living your mental disabilities. I feel for you both.

Guess that's why she looks good

Because most of them are hairy, smelly, and worst of all, major drama queens with fucked up familial relationships. No one wants that, but go for it if that's your thing.
t. pajeet

Attached: 1541409535462.gif (195x182, 1011K)

From my experience, they have insane cock-lust, since most are quite suppressed from living in traditional households/parents.

Attached: 08c897522ab4a8251a9c841d54a8ff9c.jpg (906x1096, 152K)

Yeah, got into a situation with two Indian girls at the same time once because one told her friend how amazing I was, even though I'm not really she was just inexperienced, and wanted and was willing to share me so her friend could get it too. Amazing both of them, how repressed and inexperienced they were, like it was some amazing new thing they were innocently curious about. I didn't because I'm not into it, but I could have just ruined them with disgusting degenerate shit and they probably would have liked that.