Take a break from the tranny shit and bait posts and ask an oldfag anything

Take a break from the tranny shit and bait posts and ask an oldfag anything.

Attached: yotsuba newspaper.jpg (363x600, 87K)

>Take a break from the tranny shit and bait posts and ask an oldfag anything.

how many dicks have you sucked

Exactly zero. managed to almost suck my own once but couldn't make it.

How was old Jow Forums?

When did the gay/tranny posting start.

What was it like at its Worst.

When did you realize it was gonna become a thing.

Was there ever a time you could be on Jow Forums without being told to just become gay?

was breddy gud desu

a few years ago, kinda came with a couple tripfags then /lgbt/ was made and made it their mission to shitpost here. now that i think about it, it also got significantly worse after m00t left.

its at the worst now, especially the big boards, /a/, /v/, /b/, Jow Forums, Jow Forums. if you want to get as close as possible to the "good days" then you have to look in some of the more obscure boards.

idk. it just kinda happened. just a fun place to go to talk about things and fuck around without judgement and all that. then it blew up with the time 100 raid and other shenanigans and before you know it everyone is worshiping frogs and putting a reality tv star in office.

yes, used to just be no gf threads, feels threads, etc. kinda an sfw /b/ even though its still a red board.

Attached: pepper pizzer.jpg (777x499, 162K)

its not bad if you just focus on the good threads, but the amount of trannys here is astounding

Does it originally get better?

Attached: 1555194749699.gif (353x360, 116K)

W ok old you ever go on Grindr and TOP some sissycunt?

do you have a gf oldfag user

Attached: 6ea70ed63b7a5377ca3cec54789acafd.jpg (752x944, 452K)

i don't even think it's 100% trannies 2bh. a lot of people realize they can get easy (You)s buy pretending to be trannies and women and people fall for it hook line and sinker. then other actual trannies feel empowered because they believe they are in similar company and then try to push their fetish/illness on everyone else too. it's a vicious cycle.

I think it does. Not gonna try to force some ideology on you but I really believe you need to try to enjoy your life any way you can. I am fortunate enough to live in a rural area and get to experience nature every day. It is very soothing. Try to find something that makes you purely happy and pursue it with all you've got. vidya, books, tv, music, shitposting, anything.

if some of you stopped thinking transgenderism was an iillness i wouldn't post as much on here. the main reason im here is to piss off transphobes

Attached: 1559801847429.jpg (600x800, 72K)

I do not. dated a bit in high school and college, decided that women generally aren't worth the effort or money. With the average cost of dating, marriage, and children i figure i can instead save the money, buy a house and retire in about 20-25 years.

How often do you come here now?

Are LED tvs really all that? Im on the market for a new tv and i eant to grt the biggest and greatest under $5000, but its such a big leap

>$2999 sony 85" LED tech
>$999 sonny 70" LCD tech

Is 3x price really worth it for an extra 15 inches and newer tech?

pretty much every day, depending on work and all that. grew up with Jow Forums, it made me who I am. I'll be here until it's finally shut down, then off to 7chan or 8 chan if they're still around by then.

what are you doing with it? I'll almost always go for the cheapest option and save the cash for something else.

What other boards do you visit nowadays?
>work
What do you do and how do you like it?

/ck/, /vg/, /qa/, Jow Forums, /wsg/, /tg/, /o/ occasionally. probably browse this one and [s4s] more than anything though. used to be on /f/ a ton but then i got a new computer and never reinstalled flash and kinda stopped caring because its literally the same 10 posts every single day.

>work
i help the hearing impaired. that's all I'll say, i try to not discuss my personal life too much on this site. No, i'm not deaf. I love my job.

Where you around before the board was deleted by moot? Be nice to see if there are other boys from so long ago

what do you mean by 'the board'? do you mean /z/ and if so, yes but i never posted there that much.

Only thing you achieve here is make people even more disgusted.

Speak not this evil again.

do you recognize this face?

Attached: XIyNqlb.jpg (562x546, 101K)

he deleted r9k. One day it was gone. No warning or anything. He brought it back so e time later and said that he fucking hated what r9k had become however it was shitty of him to just up delete it regardless that it's b 2.0 . This was back around 2011.

don't give them (You)s, it just encourages them.

Yes sir, I'm sorry sir it will never happen again i'll delete it im so sorry

ah fair enough. didn't post around this board back then, just lurked occasionally; /b/ and /f/ were my go-to for a really long time.

What advice would you give to a young guy? I'm 18 and about to go to college and honestly i really feel kinda lost in the wind at the moment but i want to make my life the best i can and i could use some wisdom.

Who came up with using "fag" as the suffix for certain things on this site?

What if I don't enjoy anything brother? I feel lonely and lost.

I'm not that old, think you misunderstood what I meant by oldfag. But i have made it through college and can offer a bit of advice i guess. don't do stem for the love of god. The only way you're getting an actual career in such a saturated field is if you're an actual coding savant who speaks code better than your native language, or a nigger diversity hire. Find something you enjoy, and pursue it. don't fall for women either, they just want dick and money and will immediately leave you if you can't provide either. my own mother is so forward about her greed, straight up tells me and our family that she'll leave my dad and screw him over in court if he ever stops bringing in the cash. it's all fucking bullshit. Instead focus your efforts into yourself. be a better man than you were yesterday, even if it is just meager incremental improvement. If you want sex, fuck a whore. If you want love, get a dog. But most importantly, make sure you never sacrifice your happiness and freedom for the sake of someone else.

I feel like a fucking faggot quoting atlas shrugged but god damn did ayn rand get it right: "I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine"

no clue. that's been around forever. think it started on /a/ though but not entirely sure.

take a walk, do some charity work, lose yourself in vidya, anything at all to distract from the endless purgatory that is modern life. Not gonna tell you to kys if that's what you're looking for. Maybe adopt a pet, give you meaning and purpose to take care of another life and give you another heartbeat in your home.

Do you ever miss moot?

Yes, although it was probably wise for him to jump ship before it got too out of hand.

Have you ever wanted to kys?

no, i love life

I started going on Jow Forums around 2011, mainly going on /v/. Out of curiosity, what did you think of Jow Forums around the time I started coming here?

i think i started coming here 5-6 years ago. how long has it been for you? im pretty sure that no matter how long i stay here ill never be an oldfag though since i missed out on those earlier years

was at its peak imo, 2008-2012 were great

about 10-ish years or so

what keeps you coming back? even i can tell shits going downhill and i guess addiction and comfort play a large part in why i come back as well but christ a decade into this and seeing it being reduced to what it is now..

i like it here. not all boards are shit.

its more now that i think about it. started in 06 i believe.

Post some old maymays. Lesser known, if possible

What about the sites newest leader.

desu desu or duckroll, probably the best ive got

hes funny but wish he was more involved like m00t was

Attached: desu desu.png (320x244, 139K)