I shitpost 24/7 (minus sleep times which are just dreaimg recollection of my shitposts) and I feel like being stuck in...

I shitpost 24/7 (minus sleep times which are just dreaimg recollection of my shitposts) and I feel like being stuck in a loop. How do I get out of this nightmare?

Attached: pokkkker.jpg (474x842, 33K)

Stop shitposting then you fucking degenerate

You have an addiction, look up "dopamine fast".

Attached: 155478900848.jpg (900x708, 65K)

sounds more like a dream to me

How else would I occupy my time?

OK let's pretend I've and I stop shitposting. Now what?

I wish it was all ironic, allegorical or methaporical but it's not

Attached: 23ba3bd2060756f413d981f3508ed5ca.jpg (500x500, 51K)

I feel that way too when I use the internet all day. I will usually unplug for a couple days and let myself be unstimulated.

Attached: 1560839974729.png (543x435, 128K)

Travel. Pack your stuff, get on the bike and travel. If you can't afford this, do "work& travel"

>Now what?
Now you find different, new things to do with your time that are more varied and fulfilling, only works if you fast long enough.

See trust me this may not fix you permanently but it works for those times you literally feel like you've lost all control. If you can't complete a week even fucking 8 hours is good enough.

>Now what?
This is the problem with you image board addicts. You don't want to make any changes yourself, you want someone else to tell you exactly what to do.
What's next is up to you, go get a job or find a new hobby. I wouldn't know what suits you, I am not you.

Dopamine fast is basically depression (and I have too much of that). Reeee normalfag

Aquiring better taste in women might be a good first step.

Attached: 1560734183923.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

OP, I don't know why, but I'll tell you this.

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each over. Nobody is instersted in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learing, or growing as a person. Insted you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interacton. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make new friends. Just leave Jow Forums. Do anything else.

Attached: 1541266795246.jpg (640x800, 99K)

i've seen this pasta before, I'm not saying it's wrong, but for some people there is nowhere else to go. I am 4 months ago from wizardhood. I have 0 friends. I have no siblings. I have no one. The comments on my shitposts are my only source of social interaction. where else am I supposed to go?

There are countless solitary activities for you to choose from which can be much more interesting than doing nothing other than seeing box of text saying "based" all day long. Play videogames, watch any video media, read books, work out, ride a bicycle, learn a craft, learn a language, whatever. Do it faggot, whenever I manage to leave this place for a few months at least my life feels so much better.

Attached: 1541262613819.jpg (800x800, 88K)

none of those really interest me. i need social interaction. i try to pretend i'm above that but I'm really not.

>none of those really interest me
They're just examples, there's a ton of other shit to do.
>i need social interaction
What do you get out of seeing textboxes quoting each other and saying based? Either way you could at least be having more serious discussions in a well moderated internet forum.

Get a cute trap gf, she'll change your life for the beter

i get the feeling, as artificial as it is, that someone is reading what im typing and engaging me in conversation. I need that. most other forums are too slow for me or require usernames.

This also regular chat rooms tend to be full of normalfags, internet illiterate, boomers and horny faggots. We have 1 and 4 here though.

We also have quite a bit of 2 and 3 nowadays.

im losing my place in this world