How hard is it to find black goddesses in you're cuntry?

How hard is it to find black goddesses in you're cuntry?

Attached: 6.jpg (600x602, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z5WrgDzNIZ0
youtu.be/B-LTKuX27gQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are no blacks in my country
we're poor as fuck

pretty easy

Those ugly niggers are everywhere in america.

We got about 20 million black females in the US, almost enough to populate Australia.

Black men in America are currently obsessed with white women, so getting an African Queen is insanely easy

>getting an African Queen is insanely easy
I envy you.

Dumb wh*Toid.
BLACK goddesses are for BLACK men only, they ain't interested in contaminating their genepool with your c*Mskin dna.

They get off on the idea of cucking the white race and fucking a white man’s daughter kek

Keep telling yourself that

Attached: 911DB521-66B8-478E-9A60-FEA763F4BC50.jpg (749x915, 103K)

>poor
>no blacks
the poor part is true, the no blacks part i don't believe.

>England is the only country in the UK

but no blacks? no way.

Only ever seen one black guy
never seen a black woman

hard

Dunno, I've never looked for one.

Attached: computah.png (653x333, 374K)

impossible
ugly black girls quite a lot but if are you search pretty girl only whiteshit(

brutal JBWpill

It’s hard to find blacks at all
Seriously, I visited one of the most diverse cities in Poland (forgot name) that had Jews, Blacks, Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, you name it, and saw only 2 blacks both dudes, and it honestly could have been the same guy.
That was the first black I saw all year.

Attached: 549E8EDA-6E71-4D2A-AF4E-14B62D18E3C2.jpg (710x457, 122K)

lucky you, black kids yell at me all day.
if i hear another "what are those?" im gonna off myself

Black culture in the USA seems pretty bad
youtu.be/z5WrgDzNIZ0

Just tell them those are dead memes, and call them normies, if they don’t understand than tell them they’re a dissapoint to society due to them contributing nothing but shit jokes.

at least he admitted he trash.

There's a raging qt in my uni
I wanna mix my vanilla with her chocolate

easy, unfortunately.

that's not how it works they have never heard the word "normie" and they don't care
did he?
the fact he got popular shows how bad it is

Then tell the they’re the worlds greatest disappointments, or say some stupid shit over and over at them, kids always get angry at that dumb shit
Example:
>your ma and pa eat poop all day! I guarantee it!
Say it enough and they’ll get triggered

youtu.be/B-LTKuX27gQ
truly a dark time we live in

Poland is nationalistic country how you can say about black girl if you have pretty polish girl?

then he'll have a bunch of thugs jump him if it's the ghetto
i would just ignore them and let them get on with it
works with the insane amount of white trash we get here
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
and that 15 year old with big breasts is also a millionaire in America
>capitalism rewards hard working people

Attached: 1520630948794.jpg (1639x1007, 279K)

Fair enough, there’s only black dudes except for the one or two black tourist gals
I’m Polish-Merican so I have lots of experience with these people, good people usually

Honestly they look like fucking shit, but yeah, capitalism awards the hard working, the clever, and those with stupid amounts of popularity

Pure godess, Very hard

You sound like a retard

Honestly they look like fucking shit, but yeah, capitalism awards the hard working, the clever, and those with stupid amounts of popularity my ass faggot

Impossible. Only black girls I've ever seen were ugly.

He's Irish you sperg, not even the Irish want to live in Ireland

Difficult as a whole, fairly easy in my town

Dam right especially in northern ireland where everyone is poor as fuck

He's not even black

Very. They're all Abos and barley any ACTUAL blacks.

>He's not even black
lol whut?
that's a black man

Maybe like 30% but he's deeply fucking hispanic. Look at his arms man, if I didn't see his face I'd think he was a c*mskin

Abbos are like the furthest genetically from blacks you can get though aren't they?

We've probably got space on the mainland if you want homie, everyones too distracted getting angry at pakistanis to bother about the Irish.

Yeah. I like actual African woman that are seriously black like the chick in the OP.

i'd rather be poor tbqh england is too big for my taste i like it here it's comfy outside of belfast

Attached: 1522341135702.jpg (461x523, 55K)

>England
>Big
Top Kek

I only seen like 2 black people near where I live. They don't seem bad whenever I talk to them. Maybe it's because I haven't seen a nigger.

Some comfy places in Scotland and the north, more your weather too I'd imagine. It's real fucking hot here.

I like them black as shit, OP's is blacked up though, her skins a lot darker its all hidden under makeup. Don't fall for the "Caucasian features" meme, full African all the way. Horn Africans are pretty fuckable too when they ain't starving.

Shut the fuck up smallest continent

>"caucasian features"
Those features existed in Africa before anywhere else.
Wh*Toids only say such things because some of their kind look like that too.

>>England
>>Big
to me it is
i went to London for like 2 days i it was awful almost got ran over like 5 because they kept on going past the red light
i'd rather stay home can't stand scottish accents even though we sound identical and there wouldn't be much difference if i moved to the north of England well maybe impregnate a English lass and taint the bloodline with my 25% Irish genes

You will not believe. But I never see niggers in real life. I live in small town.

based

It's a couple of days drive to go from Scotland to Sussex, on a human scale its pretty big.

I find the Scottish funny. Some not too shit bits in the north but the crimes pretty high. I think Liverpools ok?

>I think Liverpools ok?
jesus christ no
the worst accent in the British islands
nice offer but England,Scotland,wales ain't for me am just gonna stay in my comfy island beign poor

Very hard. All the statues of our greatest king Leopold 2 scare them away

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 5K)

Fair then man. I'll sit here constantly switching between upper and lower middle class then.

literally impossible

RIP Poland

based

sad

>tfw black and can't find a goddess
All the white men take the goods one. Then again I go for latinas, but still white men with jungle fever got taste.

Attached: 1527161051738.png (462x523, 141K)

It's just speeding up the KARA BOGA-ring of the US, can't be a bad thing.

The only blacks here are in prison.

>almost enough to replace Australians with interesting people

That not true. Some of them are in court.

>implying pic related aren't interesting

Attached: Australians.jpg (800x430, 56K)