Would r9k anally rape a fat unpassing tranny?

would r9k anally rape a fat unpassing tranny?

Attached: images (1).jpg (277x182, 10K)

depends how fat and how unpassing

some of us would 100%

Is this the /unfuckable uggo general/?

would r9k anally rape a skinnyfat mutt tranny with an uncircumcised brown dick?

>fat unpassing...
maybe
>tranny
no

no, I know no one wants to fuck me but even I have standards lol, I wouldn't fuck a tranny

absolutely, that's not that bad at all, so long as you're hairless

im afraid i wont user. and ive fucked fat women before... i cant deal with trannies at all, you need a pussy for me to get even interested in fucking you

In a world where slavery is legal and gay buttfucking isn't a sin.

good for you, uncut

Well, true, i can't grow much body hair except my crotch area and that place looks like jungle atm lol
my bmi is 20.2 btw

No that's degenerate and gross but I would hold your hand and give you little kisses and tell you I like you.

Yea, id do it id need like 10 dollars tho

not a tranny , thats the worst part

bmi 20 is great, you sound cute. Might even give you a reach around during the rape if I like you enough

>Might even give you a reach around
i wonder how that feels like, probably nice. i am getting all tingly inside already

you don't think you'd be embarrassed for cumming from rape? That I got the best of you and there was nothing you could do about it?

Post tranny belly

how is it rape if both parties are willing? :^)
also i doubt i could cum or do anything beside crying and sobbing if i was in such a terrifying situation lol

it all depends how fat and unpassing we talking about

Well in that case I think it'd be hard to rape you
I'll settle for filling your butt up with my cum with consent I suppose. I'll make you eat your cum from my hand too, after you've came

>mutt
thats a deal breaker

Yes id brutally rape a brown tranny