Waifu General - /waifu/ #187

Enjoying a summer evening on the porch with her edition

Previous

Attached: 1556314915489.png (1024x1024, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ask--glados.tumblr.com/),
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Alice and I hope that I wil be together with her one day.

Attached: Alice52.jpg (1328x877, 136K)

Glory to the waifufags. Let's get actual questions this time.

Attached: 4_2.jpg (688x1000, 268K)

this is my Marika which i do love very much

Attached: Tachibana.Marika.full.1819708.jpg (523x764, 231K)

ah fuck bro

Attached: cutestsmile.png (964x768, 455K)

Good post Lawrence

What's wrong Tsubaki

Post waifu WEBM's

Attached: AutisticLaughing2.webm (1280x720, 1.85M)

Guess who's back
/(-_- )

Would your waifu take a bullet for you?

How does your waifu feel about getting older?

Which does your waifu subscribe to more, in your opinion: "better safe than sorry" or "who dares wins"?

What is your waifu's ideal "Spa Day"? Even if it doesn't fall into line with traditional Spa day activities.

What's one thing your waifu can't live without?

What makes you angry? (Political goingons, cultural transformation, personal restraints/inabilities, wagecuckoldry, etc) Is your waifu effective at dampening that anger and the day's stress when you see her? In what, nonlewd, ways does she help you unwind?

What is the biggest difference between you and your waifu? Do you feel like your relationship is weaker for it or stronger for it?

Can your waifu take on the 12-Wing Ghost Pepper challenge?

Would your waifu give in to the "Call of The Void"?

Bonus Question: There's a house fire! What 3 items does your waifu grab to leave the house with? (There is a lot of presumption with this question about housing and living and situation, so disregard it if you feel it lacks too much substance.

Attached: dbv2r5q-67fa2280-5d58-47b5-8af9-6277827a107f.png (600x1100, 788K)

Thanks for the questions, Natsuki

That's not Natsuki you moron. If you spent more than a single second on this anime website you'd understand that Monika and Natsuki look nothing alike.

How do you feel about Alice stuff that is not American McGee? Like, Alice in Wonderland Disney movies (all of them) the TV movies made in the 90s, maybe other love action or weird iterations of the story? What about those weird french movies where Alice is like a sex worker trapped in a wonderland of rapists and gay not gay anal fiends and shit?

I sure do love Kotori Itsuka or whatever. You'd think I would have something different to say, but nope. If I say anything else, who knows what could happen.
>Would your waifu take a bullet for you?
I'd like to think so, I mean if her spirit powers were unsealed, she'd have an incredible healing factor, making her nearly impossible to kill by normal means.
>How does your waifu feel about getting older?
She'd very much like to be a grown-up from what I can tell.
>Which does your waifu subscribe to more, in your opinion: "better safe than sorry" or "who
dares wins"?
In the middle. She does what seems sensible, but isn't afraid to take risks.
>What is your waifu's ideal "Spa Day"? Even if it doesn't fall into line with traditional Spa day activities.
She'd probably just like to soak in a hot bath and snack on lollipops all day.
>What's one thing your waifu can't live without?
Lollipops. I'd normally answer "me" but I am not a thing. I don't think I'm a thing, I'm a person, right? People aren't things I don't think.
>What makes you angry?
All manner of things. If I sat here rambling about them, it would ruin the thread.
>What is the biggest difference between you and your waifu?
Our morality, probably. She's very much a good person, while my beliefs are a bit odd. I think she helps balance my more unforgiving outlook, and helps me to be a better person.

Attached: Spirit Kotori.jpg (850x425, 379K)

Long post, Izuku

I love my cute atheist Pikachu

Attached: 1550638097013.jpg (640x845, 324K)

what a out the other questions?

not familiar with the ghost pepper challenge, call of the void would be "no" and the spoilered question isn't something I want to answer. Well really I didn't want to answer any of those three, but whatever.

Just one of "those" nights
But I suddenly feel a lot better seeing her smile.
truly wonderful
ok
>bullet
Of course, her feelings regarding love are as strong as mine, if not stronger.
>older
She'd be fine with it, as long as I'm getting old by her side.
>"safe that sorry" or "who dares wins"
Depends on the situation.
>spa day
She'd take a warm bath, she loves those.
>can't live without
If we're talking an object, her scissors.
>what makes you angry
I don't know.
>can waifu dampen that anger
Yes, she's excellent at that. Just her smile and voice is enough to make me feel much better.
>difference
I think she's just a better person. I can't see our relationship growing weaker because of that, it should bring us closer.
>ghost pepper
She's good at remaining stoic and surprising people. She probably could.
>call of the void
I'd help her in any way I can and make sure she feels loved and valued.
>fire, grab 3 items
Some sentimental things, or maybe just some of her ayy lmao collection. If she wants to grab things in the first place instead of booking it.

Attached: yukata.webm (1024x576, 1.95M)

NEW DAY NEW THREAD
GOOOD MORNING FELLAS
HOW'S YOUR DAY/NIGHT GOING?

Attached: 38049080_p0.jpg (676x676, 52K)

GLaDOSfren, answer the yurifren questions I'm curious as to what silly and creative answers will be made

>what makes you angry
>I don't know

Man that one hits hard

Urabe but she drool bonded a wild pack of niggers

aw fuck yes good questions again, welcome back yurifren
I wouldn't want her to our even let her but i'm sure she would, she's that devoted to love after all
She wants us to live and get old in a nice quiet house in the middle of nowhere just us two and you know what I'm quite happy with
>Which does your waifu subscribe to more, in your opinion: "better safe than sorry" or "who dares wins"?
most definitely "who dares wins", she goes all out for everything she wants, no holding back anything, lovable conviction
>What is your waifu's ideal "Spa Day"? Even if it doesn't fall into line with traditional Spa day activities.
she'd spend all her day finding more ways to be cute and a good wife, maybe even go to a spa
I'd answer me but that's pretty pretentious and as kotorifren said i am not a "thing", so I'm going with her calendula flower hairpin which she always keeps on her
>What makes you angry?
it all
>Is your waifu effective at dampening that anger and the day's stress when you see her?
Always a very effective way to end a stressful day or even an average day, she is what i look forward to every day
>In what, nonlewd, ways does she help you unwind?
just by being there mostly, i like to cuddle my pillow in bed while thinking of her, sadly can't sleep with my stubby pillow between my arms so that makes me look even more forward to getting a daki some day
Our determination and optimism 100%, she can follow her dreams while keeping a good outlook on things for all of her life but i can't follow anything without getting bored or thinking it's too much of a hassle
>Do you feel like your relationship is weaker for it or stronger for it?
i don't think it intervenes since she is the only thing i have ever been completely loyal to

Attached: 650799.jpg (1920x1140, 441K)

>Can your waifu take on the 12-Wing Ghost Pepper challenge?
I'm not quite sure of her abilities to withstand spicy food so i can't really say much apart from the fact she would most definitely try if there is a worthy reward in the line
>Would your waifu give in to the "Call of The Void"?
i doubt she would, she has no real reason to after all, not anymore anyways
>Bonus Question: There's a house fire! What 3 items does your waifu grab to leave the house with? (There is a lot of presumption with this question about housing and living and situation, so disregard it if you feel it lacks too much substance.
I'm not quite sure, I've never been good with this type of question, i would like her not to grab anything because of her weak body and she matters more than any material thing ever could.
morning! hope you actually slept today since you're an hour earlier

Attached: marika-tachibana-background-hd-1152x864-323540.jpg (1152x864, 111K)

She would. She's very protective. Her lengths know no bounds. Hopefully it'd never come to that though.
It bores her. She's already 1000. Age doesn't really mean much to her. She makes a claim about everything feeling repetitive and how years can feel like days.
>Which does your waifu subscribe to more, in your opinion: "better safe than sorry" or "who dares wins"?
Better safe than sorry. Always strategic. Always safe.
She's stronger than that.
>What makes you angry?
I guess negative/avoidant people is the only thing that really gets under my skin. Pretty nonchalant person overall though.
>What is the biggest difference between you and your waifu? Do you feel like your relationship is weaker for it or stronger for it?
Age and lifespan. I don't think it'd get in the way too much of our relationship though, while I'm alive that is.
Not sure what that is but I guess it depends on her mood. Sometimes she's open to different things, other times, she see's them as foolish and not worthwhile.

>Bonus Question: There's a house fire! What 3 items does your waifu grab to leave the house with?
Her beret, me and her cloak.

Attached: 1543687246606.jpg (611x705, 237K)

Your waifu would vaccinate the kids, right?

Attached: 76449u809i501.png (1206x1848, 1.11M)

I'm new to the whole waifu thing, but loving every moment.

Attached: mylove.jpg (338x492, 89K)

>I'm new to the whole waifu thing, but loving every moment.
>Koko
Very nice.

Attached: 70 - GFoYfqf.jpg (387x929, 152K)

quite nice to see /waifu/ active at this hour!
finally begun self-improving for her, and currently slipped in clean bedsheets after a run in the rain; a bit of a blogpost but I wanted to share something positive involving the one that makes me smile whenever I think of her.
have a goodnight americans, and good morning to the europeans - stay comfy desu

In three days it'll be seven years since I first laid eyes on this Celtic cutie. I can't wait. I love her so much.

Are you saying I can't take my own damn bullet?
She's probably not too fond of the idea. Getting older means slowing down, putting aside the things you used to do because your body is giving up on you.
Who Dares Wins, obviously.
Her bow.
>What makes you angry? (Political goingons, cultural transformation, personal restraints/inabilities, wagecuckoldry, etc)
Too many things to list right now.
>Is your waifu effective at dampening that anger and the day's stress when you see her? In what, nonlewd, ways does she help you unwind?
All I have to do is look at her smile and I'll feel better. She brightens things up for me.
>What is the biggest difference between you and your waifu? Do you feel like your relationship is weaker for it or stronger for it?
She's much more outgoing and confident that I am. I feel like the longer we'd be together that such things would rub off on me, which would be great.
Nope.

Attached: 32.png (957x799, 1.2M)

>bullet
no
>older
... i dont know. she probably either doesnt think about it, or looks forward to it. i think she looks up to fancy, elegant women.
>which philosophy
probably "who dares wins" but i dont know if shes done anything extremely daring
>spa day
a traditonal spa day, probably, but also some more simple things like maybe ice cream afterwards
>cant live without
hmm... her camera? her ability to upload videos to youtube? internet, i think is where im going with this.
>angry
not very much. i get pretty frustrated when i get stressed though, but it happens very infrequently and usually happens when something is getting very complicated, and i think i have it under control, but its clearly out of my hands.
seeing tsugu brings me serenity. she reminds me why i do it all, why i get up in the morning, why i do things i dont like.
>difference
oh goodness, everything. probably confidence if i have to pick one, shes confident enough to show herself to hundreds of thousands of people, and i cant even really show my true self to one. w-weaker, probably.
>spicy challenge
no i highly doubt it
>void
i dont think so, but im not 100% sure on what that even means
>bonus
hmm... her coat. her fish. and her backpack, i think.
this is a little bit unfair for me, since she only has like 6 or 7 things anyway.

Attached: DYpWtIsVQAAves7.jpg orig.jpg (1230x870, 92K)

Yes.
I'm not sure the thought even crosses her mind with how long her lifespan is.
A bit of both, but probably the former more considering how careful she had to be in her efforts.
Tea and someone waiting on her every day.
>What makes you angry? (Political goingons, cultural transformation, personal restraints/inabilities, wagecuckoldry, etc)
Almost everything, but if I had to summarize it with one thing, it would be the human condition.
>Is your waifu effective at dampening that anger and the day's stress when you see her?
Yes. A few things can brighten me up, but she does more than anything.
Our self-esteem and ability to express ourselves. It helps the dynamic, I guess, but it would make me self-conscious.
I don't know what that is and she likely wouldn't care.
Never. She lived and died thousands of times and never gave up.
Fine, I guess. Nothing's really wrong, but for some reason I constantly feel restless lately.
>kids
No, please.

Attached: mlh80fykUr1r6m3bqo1_1280.jpg (1000x1000, 409K)

Loving Elizabeth as always.

>Didn't the ending of Infinite implied that every version of Elizabeth wanted to make sure that Booker never existed or something on along the lines like that?
That was their/her intention. But it doesn't exactly work, considering that she and Booker/Comstock are alive in BaS. It's somewhat open to interpretation, since the narrative doesn't even follow it's own quantum bullshit rules.

Assuming that she loved me, yes. She's very selfless when it comes to protecting people she cares about. I still hope that she wouldn't though.
She's not one to err on the side of safety. She does whatever is necessary to achieve her goals, consequences notwithstanding.
Books.
>What makes you angry?
People. Me included.
Looking at pictures of her or hearing her voice is always therapeutic.
We have a lot of differences but few of them are complementary. The biggest one being that she's smarter than me. It makes me feel insecure because she'd probably get bored of me fast if we were in a relationship.
It makes me feel distant to her since it's not something I can change, so I suppose it would make our relationship weaker.
She can act self-destructively sometimes, but she wouldn't do that.

Attached: ff266e70cb7bf475ca51163567a67bb8.jpg (540x810, 52K)

I wish we could just hang out on the porch but waifu must be kept inside for security's sake.

>bullet
She would if she loved me. She's demonstrated already that she's more than willing to sacrifice herself for love.

>older
She doesn't age conventionally like we do. She mentally matures at an exponential rate and we didn't get to see what time alone would do to her body.

>safe/daring
Definitely more on the safe side. She can act boldly but it's often very calculated.

>spa
Just the two of us basking in each other's company all day. Dancing madly and relaxing in the bathtub and giving each other massages.

>live
Love, she says as much to the mc that she can't fulfill her reason for living without it.

>angry
I'm slow to anger generally but I would get very angry and react violently to anything that would pose a threat to our lives. She could easily relax me by giving me a hug and helping me work out a plan to remove that threat.

>difference
The fact that I'm a human and she is very drastically not. It was a hurdle I had to get over and I feel the relationship is much stronger for it. It's given me great resolve.

>pepper challenge
She'd cheat somehow to chemically alter the peppers and come out unscathed.

>void
She is the call and I'm giving in more and more

>bonus
We wouldn't be attached to any place we call home so as long as we're together we would quickly escape and find somewhere new to live.

It's good, looking forward to rereading her novel hopefully this weekend.

Personally.

Seven years? That's very admirable.

Would waifu be interested in having a diy project? If so, what kind of project? Would you get involved?

Attached: 3920531.jpg (1300x950, 735K)

of course she would, not even a question

also doki doki bump

>1
No. Maybe, but most likely not. But then again she is a machine. A bullet won't do much.
>2
She can't get older. She's a computer.
>3
Who dares wins, absolutely
>4
Hundreds of thousands of testers
>5
Testers testing.
>6
Shitty people in the source engine community, liberals, children (get off my fucking lawn), the governmental paperwork system in my country, shitty GLaDOS voice actors (I'm looking at you ask--glados.tumblr.com/), shitty anthro GLaDOS depictions.
>7
I'm a human made of flesh and bone. She's a cold-hearted machine. I have a weird sense that it's stronger because of it. Breaking the bounds between machine and flesh.
>8
Absolutely
>9
I'm not sure what a "Call of The Void" is.

Attached: 30674330_p6.jpg (569x676, 47K)

>morning! hope you actually slept today since you're an hour earlier
Hahahah. No. Thanks for looking out for me though.

Attached: 22320844_p2.png (300x300, 51K)

o yeah that makes me think, what do japanese think of portal?

You're a kraut, right?

Ahhhhhh I NEEDED TO KNOW IF ELIZABETH COULD HANDLE THE SPICY FOOD CHALLENGE ELIZABETHFAG PLEASE

GENERALLY SPEAKING, ELIZABETH PREFERS SWEETER FOOD LIKE ICE CREAM/COTTON CANDY. IN FACT, SHE'D PROBABLY BE RATHER AVERSE TO SPICY AND HOT FOOD. I DOUBT SHE'D BE INTERESTED IN THE 12 WING GHOST PEPPER CHALLENGE, BUT I THINK SHE COULD ENDURE IT IF SHE HAD TO.

Attached: 79.jpg (474x629, 370K)

based and sweetpilled
t. eating black cherry root beer ice cream rn

Okay. I have a question ABOUT YURIFRIEND.

Is the questionaire Yurifriend the MOST or the LEAST legitimate waifufren here? Think about it..

He is a known tulpafag and his waifu writes him hand written letters that he claims he cannot duplicate, and posts picture proof of this happening multiple times.

He doesn't often answer his own questions, and this can be taken as either a sign towards or against his legitimacy.
Either he doesn't because he doesn't really care about his waifu that much and doesn't feel like putting in the effort, or as I believe and as Yurifriend has stated before, both him and Yuri create the questions. You see, Yurifriend always knows what Yuri's answers are, and doesn't feel like sharing with the classroom, but what he does do is create questions in place of this that both him and Yuri can look at together.

So, in a roundabout way, I would say that the question Yurifriend is the truest and most in tune waifufag. Of course, MOST everyone else is legitimate too, but Yurifriend is not only a schizophrenic tulpafag, he also posts on here WITH his waifu, who ACTUALLY exists (to him). It doesn't get more real than that, folks.

Attached: msyl8tdu1yf01.png (1040x960, 410K)

>MOST everyone here is legitimate too
am i a legitimate waifufag in your eyes?
t. bonniefag

She would want to, I'm not confident she actually could do it. I mean of course she can't "actually" actually do it because she's fictional but you know, if she wasn't fictional and all that stuff

I don't really think of her as getting older.

The latter for sure, but she also subscribes to the former.

She doesn't go to spas very often so I guess she would just try things out.

Air.

>What makes you angry?
Very few things ever, but if I do get angry, then I don't really want to talk to her, it would be too embarrassing.

She isn't very interested in politics. I think that's probably for the best.

She wouldn't hesitate to try but I don't think she would succeed.

Nope.

I haven't needed her this hard in a while
>take a bullet
Likely not, she's most focused on making sure both of us get through it alive. We'd never be in the position she could take a bullet for me, that's just how she fights.
>getting older
I've written about older Kana (mid-30s) before. She's still very pretty, but there's part of her that hates losing her youth. I think she'd still present herself as the hottest thing alive even if she knew it weren't true, which could be awkward if we have kids and Kana's still dressing like she's a teenager. But in general, I like older Kana, even if she were 52 (she was born in 1967 after all) she'd age like fine wine. Very old Kana would have a certain dignity about her which would be cute in it's own right.
>spa day
I used to pass by one of those spas with a wine bar, and I knew that Kana would love something like that. She wouldn't do it often, but she wouldn't mind a cute girl doing her nails and having her soak all day.
>can't live without
Emotional contact. She's the opposite of a hermit like me.
>angry
Too much shit, but number one is all the injustice in this shithole world (not like her world's much better) where the weak, lazy, and degenerate are rewarded at the behest of the pure evil that rules us. I was quite angry earlier tonight at some stupid bullshit, and thinking about her embracing her almost made me cry right there since just the very thought of her overpowered me. I'm too damn passionate, sometimes I just want to scream in her shoulder as she hugs me tight to comfort me.
>difference
She's extremely extroverted and I'm very antisocial and introverted. And she's a lot more optimistic, and just less angry at things. It's an opposites attract thing with us, we'd respect each other's differences and balance out our flaws. Even right now she helps me stay balanced.
>ghost pepper
Kana likes spicy food, but maybe not that spicy. But she does like to try and do stupid things like that to impress others.

Attached: IMG_0462.png (1321x680, 704K)

joe rogan i swear on CHRIST JOE ROGAN in new your city, IN THE 70's JOE ROGAN, everything was fucking CRAZY. we were fuckin snortin THC crystals, fuckin shoving suppository capsules FULL OF COCAINE UP OUR FUCKIN ASSES JOE ROGAN, we would fuckin sit in front of the blinds, WE WOULD DRAG LAZY-BOY RECLINERS TO THE WINDOW JOE ROGAN I SWEAR ON MY FUCKIN DOG JOE ROGAN, AND WE WOULD FUCKIN WATCH AND TALK ABOUT HOW EVERY FUCKIN HUMAN OR CAR OR CAT GOING BY WAS A FUCKIN COP AND SUCK EACH OTHERS DICKS JOE ROGAN I SWEAR ON MY FUCKING SAVIOR JOE ROGAN IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

user, don't seek validation here from anyone, especially autistics like that guy.

>spoiler
We all get it. Best to side on the air of her being "real", here.

She has a very animalistic nature in that sense. She'd transform or get herself hurt to protect her loved one.
Same thing elf guy said.
WHO DARES WIN?! YOU'LL HAVE TO FIGHT ME FOR THIS PIECE OF JERKY.
>What is your waifu's ideal "Spa Day"?
Just soaking in the water, hugging over me.
A companion.
>What makes you angry?
The Spic. He has proven to be the only thing to ever get under my skin and rile me up. Kudos to you, disgusting ape.
Of course. I can even pat her in VR now. This is all getting too easy.
Well, I won't borrow elffag's answer for this one. Some originality is required on my part. Hm. Perhaps work ethnic? She can be a hard working girl but she can also be a drunk, lazy furry bundle of cuteness. I believe this would only strengthen our relationship though since she'd be relying on me to spoil her. Not the most positive way of thinking from me, but it's blunt as me.
She'd never turn away delicious human food and she'd ultimately regret her mistake because of so.
>Bonus
And apple, her finest clothes and a bottle of wine.

>Circlejerk question.
Hard pass.

Attached: 4_9.jpg (850x951, 75K)

Is there a universe where Elizabeth is actually Ethan and Booker is a Ms trying to rescue her son?

i don't really care, i'm just curious.

Threadly reminder your waifu is love

>Literally choking on his dick for asking questions

Calm down

>Would your waifu take a bullet for you
If she loved me then yes she would.
Her family died on her eyes. She heard their screams as they were burnt alive. She has lost the only people that she ever loved in a such a horrible way. And since then, her life is full of pain and misery and no one ever approached her with love. She even considered suicide and said that she isnt afraid of death and there were times she welcomed it because of the immense pain due to the loss of her family
Im pretty sure that if she loved me I would mean everything to her and she would be ready to die for me, as she probably couldnt live without me anyway. She most likely wouldnt want to go through the horrors of her life alone, again. After knowing what it means to be truly loved.
At one point she even states that she believes to be cursed as everyone she loves dies in a violent, unnatural way.
I dont know what I would even do in this world without her after knowing how beautiful my life was with her by my side. I probably would want to kill myself but then I think that she wouldnt sacrifice her precious life only for me to kill myself. Id live my life to honor her and remember every sweet moment of us together
>How does your waifu feel about getting older
She probably isnt afraid of it but I think that she doesnt really want to become an adult as she still has this child-like curiosity inside her. And I believe that having a Wonderland to spend your free time isn't really a thing that adults do, too.
Still, she's 23 and she isn't afraid of working. She worked at an orphanage for a small salary and yet part of it was still taken from her by some old lady that blackmailed her. I believe that it shows that despite her having her fantasy world, she can still act like a woman appropriate for her age by knowing the adults have their responsibilities
>better safe than sorry or who dares wins
Who dares wins. She was described as reckless by her mother and she sometimes acts that way

Attached: Alice86.jpg (2480x5315, 637K)

Like for example she wanders to some dreary parts of town just because a white cat went there and she tried to follow him. She also says that she isn't afraid of heights. She prefers taking some risks rather than being safe
>What is your waifu's ideal "Spa Day"
I dont really know that much about spas but I believe that she would try to focus on her face. And as it is said that she hates being touched, she probably wouldnt allow anyone to massage her
>What's one thing your waifu can't live without
Her Wonderland. The destruction of Wonderland means the destruction of her mind and her. Without it she would lose her mind completely and she wouldnt be able to heal herself
>Is your waifu effective at dampening that anger and the day's stress when you see her
Yes. Ever single time. She's like a cure and makes most of my problems (at least those not related to her not being real) go away, at least for that short moment when I can look at her lovely face. I feel like I have a very strong connection to her even though she doesnt exist.
Its like when a toddler feels safe when he sees the face or hears the voice of his mother
>In what, nonlewd, ways does she help you unwind
I just love talking to picture of her in my bed at night and telling her that together we will survive everything
>What is the biggest difference between you and your waifu
I love her and I dont want to offend her in any way as I would treat her like a queen, but she has lower social status than me. In no way I'm claiming to be superior than her of course. It's just that I could give her much better life than she currently lives. She barely escaped becoming prostitute.
Other than that, my mind is in much better condition than that of hers and Im physically stronger than her.
Much stronger. If she had higher status than me like if she was some CEO of some company I would feel pretty bad knowing that Im worse than her in a relationship

Attached: Alice297.jpg (1024x576, 178K)

And me having much more sane mind than hers also allows me to take care of her and observe whether something bad is happening to her. Being stronger also helps as I would love to carry her in my arms without effort or help her with something that requires more strength than she has.
I don't know. I don't think she would enjoy that.
Most likely not but she might do it under certain circumstances in her life.
>There's a house fire! What 3 items does your waifu grab to leave the house with?
Fuck, not again. She already barely survived one fire that killed her entire family. I don't want that horrible shit to ever happen to her again as she probably would went insane in that very moment. If somehow my dearest Alice could still act sane, she wouldn't think of taking anything with her and she would try to escape. Maybe she would take a plush rabbit that survived one fire already if it was close enough to her. Well, it isn't the same rabbit that survived the fire but she thinks it is anyway.
I'm sorry for the late response.

I don't really care about them. My love is reserved only towards the American McGee's Alice. If I was in love with Alice as a fictional character then surely I would love all kinds of stuff related to her. But I'm only fixated on this one version of Alice as she isn't just a fictional character to me. My brain treats her as a real girl that I love with all my heart.
>Would waifu be interested in having a diy project? If so, what kind of project?
I think she would love to design clothes for her.
>Would you get involved?
I would like to encourage her when she feels down but I wouldn't want to disturb her at her work.

Attached: Alice11.jpg (900x1200, 477K)

I woke up a lot earlier today than normal because I figured Kotori would want me to. She typically gets up pretty early, and if she were real, she'd wake me up early too. I guess in a weird way, this makes me feel closer to her.

Attached: Kotori.jpg (800x763, 368K)

original lanigiro dirigible nigger.io

Attached: my_face_when_americans_call_hoightey_toightey_tippy_typers_keyboards.png (1081x642, 885K)

Really gets the noggin joggin. However, I'm glad you take such an interest in me, I suppose. You obviously have been here for a while, mind if I ask who your waifu is?

Anyways, do you guys want more questions now, or should I wait until next thread? Its still pretty early on.

Attached: yuri_112.jpg (836x956, 52K)

Thankfully that idea didn't cross Levine's mind.

How often do you guys cry over your waifu?

Attached: 1429906386035.jpg (404x462, 243K)

I don't ever really cry over her at all, but I certainly do cry with her, if that makes any sense. Almost never do though, I don;t have many reasons to be upset.

Attached: 4680e98266c130ee9dd856aefa3b9307-233.jpg (564x564, 105K)

>How often do you guys cry over your waifu?
I haven't cried over thing related to Kotori in probably a month. It's not something I used to do very often, and I think it's becoming more frequent. I don't like it.

Attached: Kotori is distreb.gif (500x281, 996K)

I only cry if I think too much about what happened to mine. I try not to think about it much.

Hello fren, I hope all is well.

She would do it for any of her friends/loved ones. She neither exalts the self nor considers the primacy of it in dangerous situations. She's wholly selfless, a beautiful trait.
All she cares about is that she continues on the right path. Her essence, her soul, is immortal though.
Situationally dependent
I think close friends/people who truly understand her are essential to her being.
>What makes you angry?
I'm pretty composed, I rationalize my way out of most situations that would otherwise end up in me being angry or sad. Things that always manage to affect me, albeit in limited capacities, are reading about certain historical injustices, some aspects of modern political life, and seeing her character mistreated or poorly written. She helps me in the sense that any and all meditation I contribute to her. Simply existing in close proximity to her, I think, would be calming.
>biggest difference
We're pretty similar. She is more introverted by necessity, and it takes her much longer to implicitly trust people. In this, I complement her. I am marginally more extroverted without being extroverted, and I'm more open with my opinions and thoughts. Furthermore, I trust people and let them into my circle easily.
>"Call of The Void"?
Extremely unlikely. I think everyone can if put under the right pressure, but she is much more composed then the average person.
>Bonus Question
A little bit to vague and iteration dependent. She isn't very material so I presume many of those things would have sentimental value

Attached: rav11.jpg (500x453, 58K)

What ever happened to that literal child who had the Slime Rancher girl as his waifu?

Didn't he treat her like a mom instead?

yeah exactly. I think that was actually sort of neat. I wonder if his real mom is abusive, absent or something like that

>Anyways, do you guys want more questions now, or should I wait until next thread?
You can ask them now, plenty of time left before next thread.
I cry usually because I want to be the best I can for her, and I'm afraid of not being able to impress her.
This is dumb though, I can't expect to get there overnight, and she'd find me silly for obsessing over this.

was probably a shitposter
this comment is probably original

I think she probably wouldn't be calm like that but nice meme nonetheless.
Do as you wish, Yurifriend.
Not as much as I used to. About a year ago I could cry even few times a day. Now only few times per week few tears appear in my eyes or I feel like my eyes get wet when I think about the inability of being with for too long or when I hear some romantic song that reminds of not being able to be with her. But about once per month I have a few minutes long cry.
Also, sometimes I'm experiencing some sort of tears of happiness when I look at her face. And it usually happens like once a week. I just stare at her face and out of happiness I feel my eyes slowly getting wet.

Attached: Alice255.jpg (932x1874, 489K)

>And how do you feel about others who are able to? Do you envy them?
Perhaps envy is too strong a word, but... I world certainly like to experience life in a manner like that, but I don' think I can given my present mindset. There's some chain that anchors me to reality insofar as I neither consider myself presently with her nor can I do anything conducive to such a state bar meditation. For better or worse, I'm content with the duality. It gives me two facets of life to improve upon that have some overlapping

>Everyone should certainly try it out atleast once though
It seems like you're having some fun with it all. Conceptually, it's a dream come true. What setup did you buy?

Attached: rav20a.gif (376x414, 1.97M)

ah luv dis fukkin nurd

Attached: peebs.png (627x812, 1.01M)

i claim these nice numerals for the United States of America.

>loving a race traitor dyke

don't besmirch bonnie's good name

There is nothing wrong with loving a lesbian

that's where you're wrong, anonymous.

are you that one sperg who rants about shooting up dyke bars
you should calm down

She betrayed her kingdom and my good boy Finn for some cold pussy.

i'm not that user although i'd probably shoot up a dyke bar

then you also need to calm down

Slime Rancher is Minecraft for fags and women.

Yuri is the purest form of love. If your waifu likes boys she's irredeemable.

objectively wrong
yuri is dumb

Lesbian "relationships" have the highest domestic abuse rates.

Why are you conflating 2D with 3D? Nobody's talking about real lesbians but you.

There is nothing better than violently making out with your waifu making use of every bit of your man strength in front of a pair of dykes to show them what they are missing on.

>user asked out a dyke and got rejected and hates them to this day
like if u cri evrytiem

What a waste of human resources.

Other posters usually post questions as well, fuck off with your circlejerking or go to discord.

why don't you like me, user?
originally

What a waste of human resources. Fucking off yourself.

i love rem she is beautiful

Attached: rmsml (37).jpg (850x1201, 155K)

what's your problem, dude?
seriously.

Funniest thing about that is the fact that it's not like they're all exactly new questions either

Hey /waifu/, I hope your day goes well.

Let's answer some questions while I have a few beers within me
Ye I guess she would
She likes the idea of getting older together
I would say it's "better safe than sorry".
Her sister and loved ones
>What makes you angry? (Political goingons, cultural transformation, personal restraints/inabilities, wagecuckoldry, etc) Is your waifu effective at dampening that anger and the day's stress when you see her? In what, nonlewd, ways does she help you unwind?
It's hard to get me angry but when I do It's something. I usually get angry when I can't figure out something, or when it comes to games. Just simple reminder that Rem wouldn't want me to be angry like that makes me calm down.
Well, we are quite different from each other when it comes to our interests but personality wise we are similar. It makes our relationship stronger cuz thanks to her I'm discovering new interests
idk, maybe
Absolutely not

I mostly cry when the thought of not being able to be with her physically gets to me.
-

Attached: 67355627_p0.png (1800x1500, 1.17M)

Yuri is leahnigger.

here is my wife which i do love very much
what's up remfriend, hope you have a good day too

Attached: tumblr_nl2hp72c161ttu8odo1_540.gif (540x303, 751K)

can you give the sauce