Redeemer

>Second person of the Trinity
>Fulfilled the law
>Performed miracles
>Died in the cross for our sins while becoming the only pathway into heaven
>Didn't live a wealthy life despite being God in the flesh
>Preached that the humble servants of earth are the wealthy in heaven
>His disciples and apostles went to their gruesome deaths preaching his message.
Have you robots accepted Jesus into your hearts?

Attached: 1560648407185.png (3000x3000, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/kjv/john/8.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 2&version=KJV
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2839953/
tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/99494/a-case-for-genetic-jewishness
nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10jews.html
in.reuters.com/article/us-science-genetics-jews/genetic-study-offers-clues-to-history-of-north-africas-jews-idINBRE8751EI20120806
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1274378/
pnas.org/content/97/12/6769.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trinity
that's where you're wrong bucko
Trinity is not in the Bible, only in the corrupted Vatican versions. Tertullian invented the trinity doctrine, among many others.

tl;dr: Catholicism =/= Christianity

>Sectarian autism
Matthew 28 18-19
>And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
The trinity is reveal back in the beginning though is not called trinity as the early Christians would say it. God the Father, God the Word (the God nobody has known aka Jesus) and the Spirit of God.

>trinity
its not a "trinity" God is one being, 3 components, not 3 persons as a god, that's polytheism

"I and my Father are one." John 10:30

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one." - 1 John 5:7

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." John 1:14

I'm not sectarian, Jesus is the Way, nobody else. All other teachers are false.

I kinda want to convert. But the christcucks on this site are all smug hypocritical faggots who only converted to christianity for muh redpills. They're fucking insufferable and it turns me off from the whole thing

Attached: 8b2d40b15a1ea769607f54aa19803b3e.jpg (850x400, 40K)

Western religion is basically anime. It's every bit as cringe and convoluted as Naruto. Trying to feel the holy spirit is literally like trying to mold chakra. Fucking ridiculous that we can't have ecchi, slice of life/isekai fusion Christianity where Jesus was actually a NEET.

Attached: jgcvfugv98m11.jpg (750x1334, 130K)

Holy fucking cringe and bluepilled

Can you explain the following to me?

>How can you be monotheist if you believe in three Gods?
>If God hates sin so much, why not just make it physically impossible?
>If God hates sin so much, why dosen't he just make it all magically vanish? Isn't all-powerful or not?

I love all this jew worshipping garbage spreading all over the fucking place.

>WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT, user?! I'M PART OF THE HOLY TRINITY, ANOOOOOOOON

Attached: 1539566305132.gif (511x284, 610K)

1. There aren't three gods. There is one God with different aspects/manifestations. It's all the same being.
2. Free will experiment.
3. Same answer as 2.

>ay Tony, if Christianity is so Jewish then why have the kikes universally despised it since its inception?

>1. There aren't three gods. There is one God with different aspects/manifestations. It's all the same being.

Why would God manifest in three forms? Why not 4 or 500 or infinite forms?

>Free will experiment.

Seems awfully callous of an all-loving being to let other people go to Hell for the sake of an experiment, especially when He already knows everything and can't learn anything new from the hat experiment.

>3. Same answer as 2.

Also, why does God hate anything He created in the first place? Shouldn't a perfect being be able to create a perfect universe? It's impossible for this to be outside his control and if he intended it he's way more evil than the Devil is.

>christians are so easily manipulated they fall for jew mock fighting
Jew plays the left and right you are playing there game.
>christianity despised jews since its inception
lol so jews hated themselves? jesus hated himself?

Attached: 1547842599243.jpg (797x925, 251K)

>autism
Come on, user. Singular God, the Great I AM, the trinity is the three aspects, distinct persons of God. Hebrew uses a masculine plural pronoun for God.
Examine your heart though, what good is it to defend this triviality when you admit the existence of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Spirit?

Do we really have to have this conversation for the umpteenth time?
Synagogue of Satan, edomite jews who claim to be of the Hebrews but are of cursed flesh, the Ashkenazi (caucasoid) and Khazari (mongoloid) aka modern "jews" have no lineage, theology, or inheritance with the levantine Israelites.

They ceased being Jews when they became Christian. These are two different religions. Really simple concept.
>christianity despised jews since its inception
I said it the other way around, Jews hated Jesus from the start. But yeah the reverse is also largely true I suppose.
>lol so jews hated themselves? jesus hated himself?
No, again, they were opposed to the Jews. Look how many times Jesus is at odds with the Jews in the NT, if you've ever read it (doubtful).

>Christcucks
I wonder what God relationship start with a rejection. Ask yourself honestly if you really want to follow Christ and put behind the desires of the flesh? Or become the "muh redpill" people you pointed out who only praise God with their mouths and not their hearts.

>muh synagogue of Satan meme
Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are, as everything in the Gospel it is vague and contradictory
So you randomly have decided that the synagogue of Satan is the modern Jews, as if that would change anything at all
Jesus himself said that the world is of Satan, and he made it quite clear that the only way to oppose "Satan" is by opposing the World. Which is INSANE if your main concerns are the survival of a WORLDY civilization into the far future. A concern that Christianity makes completely pointless
Why are you even here? You have no skin on this game. According to you, the Jewish War God will WIN no matter what and slay your enemies
There is nothing on the line for Christians
They gave up on this Universe
Europe being Islamic or not is completely IRRELEVANT for a christians that believes in the plan of God
The plan which promised that God would come back after 1000 years of oppression and persecution of his followers
A christians wanting to oppose the oppression of his people is going against God's plan
And it is not some sort of twisted interpretation by the Pope or evil catholics:

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

Attached: 1550502934775.png (398x376, 193K)

I mean, Jesus was to them what a schizo hobo who claims to have magic powers is to us. It's hard to imagine not being at odds with someone who claims to be the Son of God and refuses to prove it in front of any kind of authority.

>They ceased being Jews when they became Christian.
MAGIC BLOOD GENETIC CHANGING RELIGION! SOMEHOW THROUGH THE WILL OF SOMEONE THEY CAN CHANGE THERE GENETICS

Attached: 1539094783077.png (723x575, 380K)

Because your God is too OP, but literally, he is so powerful that it would be impossible for that kind of God to exist...
See:

They are not different, cease retardation and learn of your enemy
Talmudic Jews ARE NOT Temple Jews, see my post above
The hill to die on is not defending the Synagogue of Satan because they have already fooled the world into thinking they are the Israelites, don't feed this misinformation, especially when people are rightfully enraged by their horrendous actions
Truth is no one has met an actual Hebrew or the Jews spoken of in the Bible, but Christianity is tthe completion of the Temple works. The two are real and one steps into the next. That's where the kinship with "jews" ends. The temple was destroyed (as prophesied as it was no longer needed) and those who clung to tradition instead of God changed their religion into something else.
Consider that God communicated to the Hebrews that there was no path to redemption for sins except sacrifice. When they lost the thing used for it (how could God let this happen??) They made up rules and other garbage for how they would get redemption. Ask any modern jew how their sins are dealt with and none will answer you wholly because they have no answer. They are puppetting around a dead identity, just as prophesied.

Can you cite the specific prophecies you're referring to? It sounds like you're trying to make a Scriptural argument against Scripture here. Also, Judaism dosen't have a concept of sin, so asking them how they deal with their sins is meaningless to them. It'd be like asking you how you balance your chakras or deal with your bad karma.

You're just shitposting at this point. Big surprise, Jesus and the apostles wanted to convert their own people first before gentiles. Who'd have thought?
Not the same topic, we were talking about Jesus being Christian and opposed to the Jews. Anyway, Jesus demonstrated multiple miracles. He wasn't just some random hobo.
Well yeah I agree with you.

>1000 years
where?

It actually does. They are the ones who claim to be jews in this time and are also the ONLY ones who claim to be jews
Your impotent attempt at deconstruction and attacks on character have revealed a very potent fact about the faith. Yes you see how it is that martyrdom comes about and why it is not an terrible thing, even without the context of societal backing. When you have God, all other things beside are for naught and would and should be sacrificed, including our very lives. You also understand that living as a Christian (literally a little Christ) is one of ultimate sacrifice. The faith is something to be comprehended, but you already see some truths that millions don't, it is insane, it is illogical, but God is the Logos, the Word, and our reality is that we have a relationship with Him. But you do not need to hear of the encouragement from me, you fear that the world is more powerful than God?
>32 Behold, an hour is coming, and has already come, for you to be scattered, each to his own home, and to leave Me alone; and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me. 33 These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:32-33, NASB)

The world clearly is evil, that's all this board complains about is how the world is unfair and people are shitty. It's patently obvious. And none of that means that you just give up and don't care. You always fight for what's right. Jesus himself fought for what was right. The world being doomed doesn't mean you sit around with your thumb up your ass. That's a terrible interpretation and ethos.

Revelation speaks plenty about the synagogue of satan but to cherrypick
"Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie--I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you."
The entirety of Mark 13 speaks of the desteuction of the temple as well as the End Times
"1 As He was going out of the temple, one of His disciples *said to Him, "Teacher, behold what wonderful stones and what wonderful buildings!" 2 And Jesus said to him, "Do you see these great buildings? Not one stone will be left upon another which will not be torn down.""

>Why would God manifest in three forms? Why not 4 or 500 or infinite forms?
How can we understand God unless he reveals things to us about him or his plan?
>Seems awfully callous of an all-loving being to let other people go to Hell for the sake of an experiment, especially when He already knows everything and can't learn anything new from the hat experiment.
God is all loving user, He's the definition of good, and he created us with free will so we can choose to have a relationship with him. After all he didn't create robots.
>Also, why does God hate anything He created in the first place? Shouldn't a perfect being be able to create a perfect universe? It's impossible for this to be outside his control and if he intended it he's way more evil than the Devil is.
Lucifer and his angels rebelled against God because they wanted to define what's right and wrong according to them. The satan succeeded when he tricked humans into choosing right and wrong for themselves...here we are now. There's hope however, Jesus is the way back into paradise with God.

>Anyway, Jesus demonstrated multiple miracles. He wasn't just some random hobo.

Yeah but funnily enough he didn't do it at any point when the Pilate or the Pharisees could verify it. Imagine someone tells you they have magic powers and their dumb friends back them up, but when you get serious they can't perform. I'm sure Christ had his reasons but holding that against the Romans or the Jews is just stupid. You'd do the same thing in their position if someone declared themselves the Second Coming but only performed miracles for other hobos where you couldn't see them.

It's not about personal preference but about telling them first as their firstfruit inheritance as the people of God, since then they have diasporized and are no more but it's primarily about condemning those who do not heed the call. See the parable of the wedding feast Mathew 22

>1 Jesus spoke to them again in parables, saying, 2 "The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a king who gave a wedding feast for his son. 3 And he sent out his slaves to call those who had been invited to the wedding feast, and they were unwilling to come. 4 Again he sent out other slaves saying, 'Tell those who have been invited, "Behold, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and my fattened livestock are all butchered and everything is ready; come to the wedding feast."' 5 But they paid no attention and went their way, one to his own farm, another to his business, 6 and the rest seized his slaves and mistreated them and killed them. 7 But the king was enraged, and he sent his armies and destroyed those murderers and set their city on fire. 8 Then he *said to his slaves, 'The wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy. 9 Go therefore to the main highways, and as many as you find there, invite to the wedding feast.' 10 Those slaves went out into the streets and gathered together all they found, both evil and good; and the wedding hall was filled with dinner guests. 11 "But when the king came in to look over the dinner guests, he saw a man there who was not dressed in wedding clothes, 12 and he *said to him, 'Friend, how did you come in here without wedding clothes?' And the man was speechless. 13 Then the king said to the servants, 'Bind him hand and foot, and throw him into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.' 14 For many are called, but few are chosen."
(Matthew 22:1-14, NASB)

>How can we understand God unless he reveals things to us about him or his plan?

So why didn't he reveal all these important details? That seems like it's another dick move by our beloved Creator.

>God is all loving user, He's the definition of good, and he created us with free will so we can choose to have a relationship with him. After all he didn't create robots.

So then why not leave clear, unambiguous directions to salvation? Why put it in a book that other humans have to explain to us? The very fact that we're having this conversation proves God is either unwilling or unable to explain Himself.

>Lucifer and his angels rebelled against God because they wanted to define what's right and wrong according to them. The satan succeeded when he tricked humans into choosing right and wrong for themselves...here we are now. There's hope however, Jesus is the way back into paradise with God.

Where does it say Satan did that? I though it was a snake. If it was a metaphorical snake, why would God write a Bible that need someone who knows a bunch of extra stuff to explain it to people?

Because the point of the miracles wasn't to dazzle some iron age faggots. It was to prove to the faithful that He was genuine and the Chosen One had arrived because even God knows that our faith is weak.
God's plan wasn't to be an immortal god-king like humanity so desperately wanted (and wants even to this day) but instead he carved the path for every single human to find redemption and immortality on their own
He could have done party tricks and saved His life so to speak, but then all the myriads of souls through the ages would be unsaved, cast into the Pit
GETTING CAUGHT WAS LITERALLY PART OF HIS PLAN

>GETTING CAUGHT WAS LITERALLY PART OF HIS PLAN

I know. I said that. I'm saying that getting mad at the people who hated him at the time is kind of unfair, given that he refused to prove anything to them, multiple times. Again, if somehow hobo claimed to be the Second Coming and started ripping up your church, how would you react?

Sorry, when I say "on their own" I mean that individuals can be redeemed and made immortal like Christ instead of just some nationstate ran by a godking who's subjects still die and are unredeemed
The only path to salvation is by Christ's death

Kill yourself jew worshiper.

> "Jews are children of Satan" John 8:44
31Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
If you are a jew and you follow Jewsus then you are of his disciples.
34Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
Anyone who sins is the servant of sins.
37I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
Jewsus admitting that those Jews are of Abraham's seed. Not denying them that they are really jews.
39They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
If you are denying him as the messiaha you are not spritually jews.
42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Jewsus arguing with his fellow jews about him being the messiah.

biblehub.com/kjv/john/8.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 2&version=KJV

Attached: 1546950073345.jpg (873x600, 723K)

God knows the hearts of men and says many times that performing won't change them. Just like how when He cast out demons, they claimed He was of Satan, because who could have power over demons but satan? Whatever the mental gymnastics, the Pharisees would have gotten to the end of disavowing whatever miracle He did and ultimately they were not curious and seeking their savior, but rather entering the engagement with pre-judgement in their heart to remove any legitimacy from whatever He did.
What He DID do though was stump them on theology to the point that multiple times they chased Him down to kill Him, so if anything that's the sorta "proof" of Him being who He said He was for someone with an unbelieving heart.
I also think hating these people is unnecessary, they played their part and it had to happen like it did, particularly with Pilate, he didn't care he was just trying to avoid getting overthrown and killed and even defended Christ when no one would (even if in a small way)

>the world is ebul
m8 what in the fuck does that have to do with christkikery? its always been jewsus didnt fight shit he dead to be martyred.

Attached: 1547210734360.png (1920x1152, 1.31M)

>You're just shitposting at this poin
I'm mocking you for being a fucking retard. jews are a race of people they dont just stop being jews when they become christian you fucking tard.

Again, you would have have done the same thing. If someone showed up to day with magical powers claiming to be the Son of God you'd tell me he's the Antichrist. Christ didn't perform miracles to prove anything, he did to help his disciples, as opposed to people like you.

Difference being that I wouldn't believe someone who did that because the prophesy is complete even if they did amazing acts.
I have no need for a Jim Jones or whatever else, I have Christ and no amount of dazzling can set me off that course
These things aren't in an open sandbox, it won't happen again and never happened before, there is no second coming like people believe who have never opened a bible. Christ came in humility to save and He will come again with sword to judge.
But if I have to insert into the timeframe and personhood of a time I was never in, I would also say that's a reasonable thing to do, I can be convinced more by the truth than by any display of power, and so if I was an unbeliever in Christ's time I think His teachings would matter more to turn me around than any miraculous thing He did

Why do you pursue this?
I think we are in agreement, you cannot find a reason to hate Christ beyond him being of the Hebrews and I also equally despise the Synagogue of Satan as much as you, but I hold the truth of Christ above the mere tides of politics in my contemporary time and also understand that ancient Hebrews are not modern jews, why is this so hard for you to grasp?

>So why didn't he reveal all these important details? That seems like it's another dick move by our beloved Creator.
"Important" details? Like why didn't he just give human an entire encyclopedia of the entire creation?. The current goal is salvation.
>So then why not leave clear, unambiguous directions to salvation? Why put it in a book that other humans have to explain to us? The very fact that we're having this conversation proves God is either unwilling or unable to explain Himself.
Let's see, God told man not to at from the fruit yet they did. God told Cain not to be jealous, yet cain killed his brother. God told the early humans to come to him, yet they dismissed him as they worshipped demons. Flash forward, Jesus came and told the jews he was God in the flesh and that through him, the relationship with God can be reestablished. Now let me ask you why don't people listen, why do people dismiss how salvation is a simple as following Jesus' teachings and acknowledging him as the Messiah?
>Where does it say Satan did that?
Genesis, though he's not called by the name satan (which means adversary).
>I though it was a snake
You do know that Satan can become anything he wants to be? Which is why Jesus calls him the Prince of Darkness, and Paul calls him the "god of this world".

>Difference being that I wouldn't believe someone who did that because the prophesy is complete even if they did amazing acts.

The version of the prophecy you believe is complete. There are thousands of Christian denominations, and entire Gospels that were erased from history by the Catholic Church. Have you ever considered your understanding might be incomplete? You are mortal, after all.

>I have no need for a Jim Jones or whatever else, I have Christ and no amount of dazzling can set me off that course These things aren't in an open sandbox, it won't happen again and never happened before, there is no second coming like people believe who have never opened a bible. Christ came in humility to save and He will come again with sword to judge.

And He has omitted many specifics from Revelation. If you can work out a literal timeline of everything that's going to happen from that book, then you are sorely needed by Christians all over the globe.

>But if I have to insert into the timeframe and personhood of a time I was never in, I would also say that's a reasonable thing to do, I can be convinced more by the truth than by any display of power, and so if I was an unbeliever in Christ's time I think His teachings would matter more to turn me around than any miraculous thing He did

So if a hobo comes up to you and teaches the Word, you'll believe? If so I know a guy in San Francisco who might well be your Christ.

I honestly don't believe you've fucking read what i've posted.
>that ancient Hebrews are not modern jews, why is this so hard for you to grasp?
no they are the same.

Jesus is a Jew
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/

Jews are hebrews
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2839953/

tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/99494/a-case-for-genetic-jewishness
nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10jews.html
in.reuters.com/article/us-science-genetics-jews/genetic-study-offers-clues-to-history-of-north-africas-jews-idINBRE8751EI20120806
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1274378/

pnas.org/content/97/12/6769.full

Attached: 1551029627951.jpg (347x1023, 49K)

Don't waste your breath, he made his mind up before talking to you.

so did both of you jew worshiper

Attached: 1540179476920.png (628x932, 690K)

Explain Ashkenazin and Khazari then moron.
All of those links are about modern jews supporting the lie that Khazari and Ashkenazi converts to Talmudic judaism are the true jews. It's not hard to understand what I'm saying
You're exactly on the tier of the retards who say Carthage was black because you can't distinguish that demographics change and they chabge a lot

Ashkenazim are the same ones as modern ones. The Khazari are fucking turks you dumb fuckhead who didnt exist for sometime. Ashkenazim are the real jews and the old jews. They are all still jews though.

You cant into genetics the people of the region existed there much longer then your bullshit. Its already been proven through genetics and geography.

So tell me you think the might is going to save you from the spiritual warfare the demons are fighting against you? Funny how you group the people who went against Christ as being in our side when they're clearly fighting for the spoils of this world like you. Jesus hinted that the jews rebellion against Rome was going to destroy them, and in 70AD they were crushed. Just like this I tell you that you fighting "subhumans" is as effective as the Jewish rebellion against Rome.

>Hebrew uses a masculine plural pronoun for God.
I speak Hebrew and you're actually wrong. The word we use for the name of our god is yehyeh which just means "will be" but it is singular. yehyoo would be the plural form.

>yehyeh
Ehyeh, but there's more to "I Will Be", such as El.

Consider that the almighty God who maintains the universe would allow whatis truth to be revealed and what is lies to fade into obscurity, especially when it was not unthinkable in the times to lie about being certain figures just like it is not in modern times in a way
Imagine if the scraps of texts from political comics were used as quotations of the actual person they parady years down the line, that's essentially what all the other "gospels" are
But beyond that I ask for guidance daily from God because personal communion with Him is one of the paths opened by redemption in Christ. Don't fixate so heavily on the esoteric and you'll find the Wisdom of God a simple and easy to understand thing.
I'm not saying I know the exact timeline, but we have the revelation and all that Christ spoke of. If you want to faceteously dote on hypotheticals, Christ isn't going to go back on His word, end of story.
Being Christ and knowing truth aren't the same thing. He taught truth and was to be the redeemer but had not redeemed us yet. Knowing the truth would be the first step, do not take my words out of context. I have redemption and no need for external prophets or godfigures, hence why I am not a mohomeddean or a mormon. The truth is complete in Christ and Christ alone

Aspect theory is heresy
A hypostate or "person" of the trinity is supposed to be a different substance, while an aspect would be a different mode or form of the same substance.

I think he was talking about ancient Hebrew but he's only halfway right about that either.
The old testament in ancient Hebrew has a multitude of expressions for the one god as well as multiple conceptions of how one god should be imagined. Most of them are not entirely compatible with Aristotele's logic and thus seem strange to the western mind.
Anyway the word for (any) god is "el".
Many scriptures will refer to the one god as "elohim". This is grammatically plural but the ancient Hebrew plural does more than plural in modern English. It can be used to signal a large number, great dimensions or the concept of multiple that are one (For an example maiim - water - is plural because it is always the same thing and does not change with quantity even though it is in multiple places.)
There are many theories why the one gid is often rederred to as elohim many with giod arguments but none totally conclusive.