THE DOG FUCKING PEED ON THE FLOOR AGAIN, ITS BEEN FUCKING NINE YEARS

THE DOG FUCKING PEED ON THE FLOOR AGAIN, ITS BEEN FUCKING NINE YEARS

IM THE ONLY ONE WHO TAKES IT OUTSIDE WHICH I CANT DO OFTEN BECAUSE IM BUSY I DIDNT EVEN WANT THE DOG WHEN I WAS 11 IT WAS MY SISTER WHO DOESNT LIVE HERE ANYMORE

AND WHEN I ASK WHY CANT I JUST LOCK THE DOOR TO MY ROOM THEY RESPONDS "but the dogs likes to look out of the window"
JESUS CHRIST WHY DONT WE THEN HAVE THHE DOOR OPEN TO YOUR ROOM

ITS PISS IS CLEAR ON LIGHT WOODENFLOOR SO I ONLY NOTICE THE SHIT WHEN IT EITHER SMELLS LIKE SHIT OR I STEP IN IT

I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE WALKED AROUND WITH A PISS SOAKED BAG OR WHEN IT HAVE PUKED ON MY FUCKING TABLE
GODDAMNIT

ITS BEEN NINE YEARS, I DIDNT EVEN WANT IT AND MY PARENT DIDNT POTTY TRAIN THE DUMBSHIOT

Attached: DUMSHITDOG.jpg (750x731, 41K)

Why don't you potty train it then? Get a book on dog training and stop complaining. The dog doesn't know any better, it would be li like not teaching your kid how to shit in the toilet and blaming it on your wife for not teaching him better. If you have any amount of responsibility tied to the dog, then you should be teaching it how to be a fuckin dog in a person's world.

Tired of people hating on dogs because people are retarded. Dogs are animals, we're the ones that took them out of the wild and tried to make them compatible with our extremely tempermental species.

Only I can talk. You are not allowed to bark. Don't go up on the furniture, that's only for me because I'm better than you. No pissing on the carpet, you have to hold it all day until i decide to let you out. I'm too busy playing vidya, if you so much as relieve yourself I will poison you. I don't care that I didn't teach you better, it's your fault.

Fuck off OP. My dog hasn't pissed in the house in probably like 5 years. It's 7, and only does it when something happens where I can't get home in time to let her out. If she needs to go to the bathroom, she literally comes and gets me to let her out. If your dog doesn't do that, it's not it's fault.

DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO HOLD HIS PISS ALL DAY? ABSOLUTE IDIOT

Im not blaming, im blaming my parents, i didnt want it, and i dont have time to train it, i dont even yell at it, i just get frustrated.

read my response

Yeah, I'd just convince your parents to give it away. If you don't want one, they are not fun to take care of. My sisters nagged my parents into getting a dog(s), and these last few years have not been enjoyable in the slightest for me. That "dog love" talk is horseshit. It only really cares about food. It's all they ever want.

Why are dog-people so insufferable?

why does your dog piss so much? if you don't wanna take it outside just make it piss on a newspaper or piss-pad. worse case scenario is dog diapers. my dog only goes in the house when i am addicted to a bideo game.

dogs can bond to a person or few people, but they socialize in the opposite way of cats; if you ignore a cat it will love you, if you ignore a dog it will act out.

i walk it as often i can

The bond is all about food. Dogs/wolves lick their mother's mouth because they want food. Stray dogs go around in packs in search of one thing, food. It's all about food(and occasionally sex)

you have the patience of a saint, but also you gotta do something about the pissing. does your door have a lock? I'd lock the dog out if i were you.

why are neets who can't take resonsibility so insufferable? It takes like a couple days to train a dog to do something new. Quit complaining about a prolem with a simple solution. That dog didn't ask to be in a house where it can't piss, it would probably prefer to be in the wild where they chose to bve for millenia, until we put them in cages and forced them to fuck eachother until the retarded offspring with health problems looked "cute to us."

Faggot

Dogs are food motivated but they react to looking in a bonded human's eyes with equal pleasure to eating a snausage.

Couldn't come up with an original response huh? I did offer a solution, to give the shitbeast away. We didn't ask for the damn dogs in the first place so it's not on us. Fuck off and have fun with pride month nigger faggot.

My point proven. Human = food.

I'm not agreeing nor disagreeing but my post didn't prove your point. You might be right but you just said something foolish.

Fuck off to plebbit r/aww with all the other beta male "doggo and pupperz" lovers. He did not want it. It was forced on him.

Yeah, that sure solves the problem. Then I have some new dipshit complaining on my board You got great problem-solving skills.You're like a spoiled 16 year old girl who doesn't change the oil on her car, and then just gives it away so they don't have to deal with the problem.

I realised a long time ago that the common denominator on this board is that no one here transitioned into adulthood correctly. Everything is everyone elses fault, amirite? You're just as bad as the people you guys claim to hate. You're special little "snowflakes" in your own little way :^)

Yep, and that's an unfortunate situation. But it's really easy to fix. Holy shit you guys are stupid. Just take 20 minutes a day for a few days to potty train it. It really is so easy, but you retards are just the epitomy of couch potato lazy. Take some personaly responsibility and stop blaming people for you problems. Yeah it's their fault, but that doesn't mean you should just give it away. All you guys can do is think of yourselves, it's pretty aligned with your autism. Not being able to understand or care for the feelings of others, and being so consumedin your own world of vidya and degeneracy. I stopped feeling good for you guys a long time ago.

I give both my dogs walks each day. And I work minimum 12 hours a day, 6 days a week.
Could have been halfway down the block by the time you sat down and wrote this post and made another living being feel good in the process.

The people in the thread that suggest even giving away a minimum 9 year old because of sheer laziness are the epitome of r9k loser:
"dodge any and all responsibility because of minor inconvenience; blame everything on others because you cant do wrong if you do nothing"

Just shoot the dog in the face idiot

Why don't you just drop the dog off at your sister's place?

>DAE le heckin good doggos?

Fuck off r3dditor

ad hominem. You guys aren't too good at logic based arguments are you

Because they are retarded.

robotsrobots

Attached: dog_lovers.jpg (1096x604, 92K)

>logic based arguments
>in a thread about dogs pissing on the floor
>babby thinks watching stefan molymeme makes him a masturdebator