Why am I supposed to give a fuck about the troops and respect them when their job is to literally invade other...

Why am I supposed to give a fuck about the troops and respect them when their job is to literally invade other countries and take their resources?

Attached: 45D09A88-D9B5-4815-8D79-E7B7DB986788.jpg (680x458, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/leaflets/iraqwar.shtml
kevinmacdonald.net/UnderstandJI-3.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The boots on the ground weren't the one's who decided to invade. The oil barons in power did. The war hawks in the cabinet did. But for the vast majority of people in the military? They're only there because it was their only option for social advancement. I get that America's hero worship is fucking ridiculous, but you can't lay the blame for imperialism on the individual soldiers themselves.

Why the fuck are Americucks even awake at this hour?

You shouldn't respect troops for doing their job. The garbage man doesn't get a solute. The prison warden doesn't get a salute.
Fuck the troops. And fuck the other guy saying it's not the troop's choice to be an oil mercenary.

Why the fuck are you on a American made board?

Unlike the rest of the world that sleeps till noon we get up before sunrise and create.

It's like 5-9 am on a Wednesday in America. We have jobs and school user.

>create
not in this timeline
consume*

Of course I can't blame them individually, but theyre terrorists and gangsters. They don't deserve praise. they're mostly children from poor backgrounds who couldn't see themselves doing anything else. This is also true for drug dealers and gangbangers. But no one stands up and claps when the goddamn Crips, who are ironically better morally aligned than the US military, walks into a restaurant.

Attached: 70C11FE4-DFA8-43EE-9996-FC0639BBC863.jpg (393x600, 50K)

While the free flow of oil is a part America is tasked with being the worlds policeman because western Europe (primarily) can't or won't do it themselves. Europe would be Soviet and all Asia a Chinese vassal.

But if you think the average American loves paying for protection so German industry keeps humming along you're mistaken. Right now America is energy independent but if we pulled all our troops out of the middle east every European country would be sucking the dick of Russia and middle eastern oil producers.

the whole world consumes our shit even if its produced in china

>America is tasked with being the worlds policeman
So the American military behaves the way American police do? Harassing and instigating conflict with innocent people in order to have an excuse to kill them? Makes sense?

so china creates, you consume

Sometimes yes but you seem to assume everyone is innocent always. They aren't.

But like I said I'd love to pull troops out of Germany and the middle east and see how wonderful everyone behaves.

FYI, you can't consume without creating, unless you're leeching NEETbux.

Are you fucking black? Lmao. What a joker.

>denying that American police fuck with people of all races
You don't have to be black to realize that American cops escalate shit for no fucking reason.

Garbage men get paid a lot better.

They all do a job that needs to be done that you refuse to but you certainly benefit from, daily.

Your entitled libcuck parents treated them like shit. What kind of offspring did they have?

How do I benefit from the army killing Arabs for oil? I'm not getting any money out of it.

Why are the united states so mean!!!!!! :( :( :( My country cant defend itself and that's the united states's fault!!!!!? :( I need the world to be NICE to me in order to succeed!!!! Being faced with any kind of challenge, competition, or obstacle is NOT fair!!!!! >:( >:( >:( I think you united states meanies better stop right now!!!

Because they're agents of your civilization's empire. You benefit from their actions. Every society that respects and honors its military stays successful, while cuckolded and decadent societies get blown the fuck out. Read some history. It's a necessity to support our military, even if they are mostly retards.
Also, even if you're not American, but rather European or eastern Asian, chances are they helped your nation massively in the past against external threats of your own. Americans did a lot of work rebuilding infrastructure and staving off the Soviets last century.
If you're Middle Eastern or Russian, it makes sense to me why you wouldn't like the American military. Everyone else is unjustified.

yeah let's just disband the military.

Because imperialism and conquest is fucking based you cuck.

Lower gas prices. Fuel for industry. Everything that is made of plastic. But most importantly, an easy way to kill yourself: Running your car in a closed garage, which I would encourage you to do immediately, dumb pussy

They don't, really. I've never had trouble with them and never seen them give anyone trouble who didn't deserve it. I'm sure it happens on occasion but typically the cops are based. They've done right by me before. Hating on cops is a black/druggie thing. Good people like them.

you are a retard. american creates and sends the idea to china who produces it because they have 100s of thousands of poor fucks that work for nothing and they don't give a shit if it pollutes the environment and sends that shit all over the world to consume.

But all muh benefits! :(

Americans are worst scum on earth. Whole island should be nuked and all americans holocausted. Hitler was right. Death to america right now.

thats pretty respectable imo

Lol why doesn't your country do something about it, foreign bitch? That's right, you're foreign. America is the main character of the world. Everything else is just "outside." On the sidelines. Inconsequential. Expendable. And incapable of doing anything about it.

Attached: 2iiivbyeejgy.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Hitler liked America, dumb fuck. Lmao

Did your kkk daddy tell that? He said it's jew infested hellhole with mutts.

This nice man is correct!!!!!!! >:( >:( Down with the american meanies!!!! We must speak out for the rights of sissy countries!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

At least other countries are not half as gay. Post pics of dead american soldiers to brighten my day pls

Not disband it obviously retard but let's stop instigating wars with other countries so we can send kids out their to kill for a resource that will be obsolete soon.

yikes and fedorapilled, back to /b/ little guy.

Exactly we need to be bombing nations with large lithium reserves to make sure those chinks don't get any of it.

Hitler literally got his view of eugenics from the Americans and said he hoped they would ally with him. He only got asshurt when they refused to let him chimp out on Europe. Seethe more retard lmao.

Outstanding idea. God damn this has been a good thread, I have a renewed drive to vote for pro-military candidates

>America is destabilizing the middle east for FREEDOM
Sure dude
Cope. The military gives you housing, training in a job field, schooling in a job field and a fuckton of benefits. Fuck out of here. Do your fucking job and quit asking for respect for it. It's a job. You're most likely in it because you were too stupid to do anything that isn't construction or shooting a gun, anyways. You're a grunt. You will always be a grunt. You will always be the pawn of smarter men, and those men will always exploit you. That's what you signed on for.
Fuck you, grunt.

>eugenics from america
Moar like from commies lmao fuck muricans are retarded must be all that lead.

>I've got it, I'll just pretend to be retarded so I can pretend to win the argument!

Attached: CvKgaCo.jpg (450x470, 49K)

>the truth is too much for me to handle, America is just #1 and everybody else is just jealous

Attached: D8yHl5MXkAE7Vj2.png (480x347, 275K)

They don't ask for respect. Your original complaint was "stop giving respect to them." Not "stop asking for respect" which they already don't do. Also a lot of people treat garbage men nicely as well

>outs himself as a russian
You got played.

>muh oil

2 digit IQ detected

The "war on terror" was just meant to destroy Israel's enemies. We didn't even really get oil. Actually trading for oil is a better & cheaper way to get it

Read:
>Iraq: A war for Israel

>they don't ask for respect
No, they demand it like a child requesting a "thank you" for doing their job. And yes, nobody should respect an Oil Mercenary with entitlement issues.

Then like I said, do something about it, cuck. Or is your country too weak?

Nobody wants to read your gay fanfics

But why Israel? Is it so we can summon DMT demons.

Also heard lot of USA war oil went to China for some reason. Guess, because you owe them so bad.

Attached: 1553436046981.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

My country is the USA retard. I'm just not a boot licker

>But why Israel?
Don't understand the question. Why did USA fight wars to benefit Israel? Because of zionist and pro-Israel bias in the media and government. See AIPAC

Cui bono

It was never about oil that's nonsense

>Nobody wants to read...

>But why Israel?

No point in answering a question when you could read a rather small article that answers it...

"Lol i don't want to read an answer to my question, but why...?"

>take their resources
It's about Israeli interests

No the motivation.
No please keep your secrets. Let de jews win.

Because they keep the insanity contained. You don't honestly believe these mudslime radicals would greet you, shake your hand, and then ask how your day is.. do you?

>hey guys Californian average IQ of 95.5 here

>the motivation.
Why did Israel & Zionists want the USA to destroy their enemies in the middle east?
So they don't have to do it themselves or pay for it, obviously.

I don't give a fuck what they do. It's not my business. Yes their lifestyle is fucking goofy but that doesn't mean we have to send troops out there to terrorize them. God forbid they live how they like.

they like to live decapitating 1st worlders
fuck god, I forbid it

I unironically don't, as they made the choice to enlist. Why the fuck should I respect you because you signed up to get shot at?

First worlders shouldn't be out there in their clown desert. First worlders shouldn't go out their and continue to destabilize the region so that these people feel the need to go to Europe and spread their degeneracy. Stop fucking with them and they'll stop fucking with us.

Yeah but why want that shitty part of middle east? If jews are supposed to be race not religion couldn't they have taken some better plot with maybe more oil so they could sustain their existence. Or is it just that all Americans are drooling brainwashed religious zombies that all agree in unison that yes, we are second class citizens and we all should elevate this minority to rule over us, because divine right and God.

I'm more interested in the wilder parts of this thing like. Resurrecting antichrist, Jewish laser beams and ufo technology. Jewish aztec blood sacrifices.

>stop fucking with them and they'll stop fucking with us
now i know you're trolling

>tfw National Guard so the worst I'd probably do is waste taxpayer money with larping in the field for a week.
It would honestly seem that with civilian job they're harder than the Army equivalent since if you fuck up you could get fired unlike the Army version where you just get a slap on the wrist.
Also if it's any help I honestly fucking hate it when I'm in uniform and people treat me differently. Although I do use the military discount for certain stores.

Attached: illust_75280233_20190617_145924.jpg (800x836, 220K)

why do jews want Israel? Ask them. It's the "holy land" according to the religion of judaism, which apparently most jews do not believe but still it is part of the religion jews believed

>a American
the absolute state of americunts

Attached: 1512744316380.png (499x338, 38K)

So that other countries don't invade YOUR country and take YOUR resources

Non religious Jews don't give a fuck about Israel. Even some religious Jews couldn't give a fuck less about Israel.

>the troops keep us safe and protect our freedom!
ah yes. we must protect america by aggressively destabilizing other countries, establishing extreme leadership, and make entire regions hate america

when we created ISIS see that was actually like, protecting freedom or something

Attached: 1507732_837466889601853_664204038_s.jpg (96x110, 5K)

Which country has ever wanted to invade the US and take resources? And going to other countries and terrorizing then doesn't protect us. We're on the offensive side, we start fights with other people.

>Jewish aztec blood sacrifices.
Ariel Toaff, a jew, has a book about this

Passovers of blood
or
Blood passover

>respect the troops
lmao for what? Putting their lives on the line? Underwater welders also have terribly dangerous jobs and work on very important civil projects, I don't shake the hand of every person wearing scuba gear.

damn resource-takers
we should boycott resources

They fought for your freedoms.

To steal oil lmao

screw you OP, you have no idea what real warfare is like. I have next to no idea as well, but I can assure you that the experience most troops go through is extremely taxing mentally and physically. The least we can do is say a thank you and be polite. It can't hurt.

>Which country has ever wanted to invade the US
The British when the country first started.
>We're on the offensive side
That's a good thing. That means your country is strong. The U.S was able to become so strong because they conquered shit tons of land and fund the fuck out out their military. Would you rather be a small country on the defensive side and get fucked in the ass by an invading country?

>you have no idea what real warfare is like
Your point being?
>I can assure you that the experience most troops go through is extremely taxing mentally and physically.
Yeah and I'm sure the shit gangbangers go through is physically and mentally taxing as well. But do they get a thank you?
>The least we can do is say a thank you
For what exactly? The fuck am I thanking them for? Billionaires and oil companies should thank them, not me. I'm not the one benefiting from their terrorism and war crimes.

How about the reality. Europeans have stolen, expelled and killed jews for thousands of years so no wonder they want their own country and even that wouldn't be enough without the protection of the US. Europeans have killed more jews and been the biggest haters throughout history.

user, the point of the "war on terror" was to assure compliance in trading. And it was not to get rid of the enemies of Israel, but the enemy at the gate of Saudi-Arabia.
It's a transparent oil grab, user. Nothing more.

>Europeans have stolen, expelled and killed jews for thousands of years
Indeed. Jews were expelled from hundreds of places historically. They were basically hated by every group that they ever lived amongst.
Surely there was no way they could have possibly changed their behavior to not inspire so much hatred, right?

>so no wonder they want their own country
Most jews dont live in Israel
If all jews moved to Israel, anti semites wouldn't have anything left to bitch about

USA went to war in Iraq not because of jews in Israel loving their own country, but because of zionists in the USA putting Israel's interests first

Many jews literally think:
>whatever is good for the jews, do that
And follow only that line of reasoning

Orthodox Judaism is literally a racial supremacist religion, but most jews are atheist

He loved America you cuck he even named his personal train Amerika

>Europeans have killed more jews and been the biggest haters throughout history.
Implying jews didnt hate gentiles so much they refused to assimilate for thosuands of years despite having no country

Yeah how many european tribes existed for thousands of years? they all assimilated. Anglos, Saxons and Jutes became English. Prussians and Bavarians became German. Etc etc

Jews were hated because of their behavior and belief of superiority

>It's a transparent oil grab
Wrong. That didn't even happen. Fail

>And it was not to get rid of the enemies of Israel
Oh just a convenient side effect?
Yawn. Fuck off jew

>Wrong. That didn't even happen. Fail
"oil grab" doesn't mean taking the oil at gunpoint, it means ensuring that the oil is traded at an agreeable price over a long period of time.
By establishing a pro-US government in Iraq and eliminating a potential enemy of the interests present on the Arabian peninsula the US gains significant influence over the oil coming from Iraq and the Arabian peninsula.
A similar thing is happening right in Yemen, the US is helping the Saudis to ensure compliance using their military might and in return they gain good oil deals. And that is what happened.
It's how war works, you do something so you get something good in return, otherwise it's too expensive.

>the enemies of Israel
The enemies of Israel don't matter, because Israel doesn't matter.
It has no geographical value, it has no resources worth exploiting, there is no rational reason to care about Israel, if you actually think on a geopolitical scale.
Why do you think Israel was approved to be where Israel is now? Because there's nothing there.

You are being irrational, by ascribing this sort of thing to ideology. There is a lot of money on the line, war costs a lot of money.
It's too much money, if I can pick up this much money, I can spend it in far more useful ways, fighting far more useful wars. To say "it's to help the jew" is dishonest, because what do I gain in return for helping the jew? They don't have anything to offer in return. I'd much rather help the Muslim, they have something I want.

Large-scale politics is not driven by ideology and it never has been.

>The enemies of Israel don't matter, because Israel doesn't matter.
>It has no geographical value, it has no resources worth exploiting, there is no rational reason to care about Israel, if you actually think on a geopolitical scale.

You're correct. Israel doesnt matter in terms of "what is good for America"
But it matters for "what is good for jews" and that takes precedence

Read:
>Iraq: A war for Israel

>Neoconservatism as a Jewish Movement
kevinmacdonald.net/UnderstandJI-3.htm

>To say "it's to help the jew" is dishonest, because what do I gain in return for helping the jew? They don't have anything to offer in return. I'd much rather help the Muslim, they have something I want.
Why would a jew help a muslim over a fellow jew?

Your fatal error is you think

>____ doesnt serve american interests, therefore the US military did not do it for that reason

It's nonsense. Iraq war was centered around protecting Israel, read the links provided

The oil nonsense is totally baseless propaganda. If you want to trade oil you dont bomb a country and overthrow them.

We spent $6 trillion on the "war on terror$ since 9/11

Sounds like a terrible trade to me. How many trillions of $ of oil did we get for free? Be specific, prove it

I have more respect for the bagger or the sampler than I do the troops. Respect is earned, not given.

These sources seem highly biased and intent on selling you ideology, I wouldn't trust a word they say. I looked up this IHR, they don't seem reputable at all.
And that Kevin MacDonald fellow should probably stayed a jazz pianist.

>But it matters for "what is good for jews" and that takes precedence
You are blinded by ideology, America is far better for the Jews than Israel is, that is if you assume that your own view of the world is correct. Purely rationally speaking, with the degree of influence the Jews supposedly hold in the US there is no reason for them to even care about Israel.
Try to think rationally. Stop doing mental gymnastics to justify your clown ideology and just be honest with yourself.

I never once used the word "free", I explained that it is not about "free oil", but ensuring that oil is tradeded on the terms US wants and setting an example for those who may not want to trade oil on US terms.
Iraq tried to pressure the US into giving them more money for their oil, the US didn't like that very much, so they ensured compliance using force.

If both of you actually cared to learn about what is actually happening in the world and what makes go round, you wouldn't be spouting ridiculous shit like attributing everything to a meaningless western vassal state in the middle east.

Cost of war on terror:
6 trillion $

We import 3.5 billion barrels of oil per year. That is $50 a barrel or $175 billion per year

That means it would take 34 years for it to pay off if all of our oil was given free from these countries. But actually it's more like 10-20% of our oil that comes from Iraq

Your theory makes 0 sense

Cui bono? Israel

Okay so here's the thing. What if Saddam said "well, guys we're not selling you any of oil, fuck off and we're not gonna do it in US dollars either"?
Then you need to think about the consequences of this happening and whether they outweigh military action.
The middle east is also a decent location, it close to Russia, relatively close to China and in case you hypothetically wanted to control shipping form Asia to the Mediterranean, the Suez Channel is right there.

There are obviously other motives, but "helping israel" isn't one of them.

>Cui bono?
Saudi-Arabia.

>These sources seem highly biased and intent on selling you ideology, I wouldn't trust a word they say. I looked up this IHR, they don't seem reputable at all.
>And that Kevin MacDonald fellow should probably stayed a jazz pianist.
Ok so basically you are resorting to fallacies now. what did they rhat was wrong? be specific please. Every source is cited in that article. It's truth, find the lie please

>Try to think rationally. Stop doing mental gymnastics to justify your clown ideology and just be honest with yourself.
What ideology ? I dont have one. I am part jewish

It's not about thinking what rational people would do. It's about what people perceive as rational

It's not rational to dump $6 trillion to destroy countries israel hates for "muh oil"
We dont spend that much on oil in 3 decades

Also most of our oil is not from the middle east

The theory is bogus

You refuse to read info that refutes it because some racist jew labelled it "antisemitic"
You can't find 1 "antisemitic" statement in either link i posted

Don't bother posting any "proof" for your retarded theory. I wont read it because you wont read the short article i posted (which has all sources cited)

>Okay so here's the thing. What if Saddam said "well, guys we're not selling you any of oil, fuck off and we're not gonna do it in US dollars either"?
>Then you need to think about the consequences of this happening and whether they outweigh military action.

They obviously dont outweigh a $6 trillion war

Also why would he say that? Because we support Israel

Even Bin Laden said he did 9/11 largely because of US support of Israel.

>Ok so basically you are resorting to fallacies now
You started the fallacies with your appeal to "authority". I looked both of them up, the IHR is apparently a center for historic disinformation and Kevin MacDonald is a neonazi shill. Feel free to disprove the overwhelming amount of criticism both of them received and try not to resort to "da joos did it", because that makes you look like a conspiracy retard.

You know who doesn't support Israel and is one of the most important allies of the US?
The Saudis.

>You started the fallacies with your appeal to "authority". I looked both of them up, the IHR is apparently a center for historic disinformation and Kevin MacDonald is a neonazi shill. Feel free to disprove the overwhelming amount of criticism both of them received and try not to resort to "da joos did it", because that makes you look like a conspiracy retard.
I never tried to appeal to authority

The proof is cited there. you're the one resorting to a fallacy

Keep up

>saudi arabia hates israel
They know to not do shit to Israel. You're clearly a brainlet

>fucked a marine's girlfriend while he was deployed for a year

Attached: DDA3C965-33A7-46A7-8D6D-4C232413BCF8.gif (340x340, 137K)

>other countries
The great USA contains all races, creeds, and ethnicities. We are the most diverse nation, and therefore it is our right to take from the rest of the world. Our survival is more important than any one groups, because we contain members of every group.

You all seem to forget that its not America doing it, some other country will. There has to be an alpha country, there is no way around that. Its been that way for as long as societys have existed.

>Feel free to disprove the overwhelming amount of criticism both of them received
Why? Mere criticism is not a refutation
Even if someone is wrong 100 times (i am not claiming they were) in a row, they could still be correct

Please explain exactly what is incorrect in the 2 links posted. Be very specific please

>Saddam's Iraq, the Taliban, Al Qaeda, and Hezbollah are innocent
White hot take, reddit

The sciences are built on accreditation and trust. If you cannot trust someone, why believe them?

in terms of sheer variety, Papua New Guinea is the most ethnically diverse nation on the planet. will you start handing your resources over to the Guineas now, Amerimutt?

found the fbi faggot