How do average guys cope with the fact that their girl would leave them for a better looking guy or someone that would...

How do average guys cope with the fact that their girl would leave them for a better looking guy or someone that would provide more to them than you, if they could? Only women do this

Attached: 1532373112733.jpg (1200x630, 91K)

>only women do this

wrong

Attached: 1551002927238.jpg (923x539, 93K)

Good thing I'm not average. I routinely have girls leaving bfs like uggo in OP's pic for me.

Why are males so fucking deluded?

Females are incapable of true loyalty to non-chads. Stop acting like you wouldn't leave a 6-7/10 guy that you claim to "love", in a heartbeat if a chad ever shows interest in you. No need to lie on the internet, we all know this is true

It's not universally true, you suffer from Jow Forums and inceldom brain rot. get that shit fixed, my man

I would apologize for not being up to her desired standards, and ask how can I still be part of her life

What is it like being a cuck? Must he pretty fun

That's the most cucked beta shit I've read in a while. How can you still try to be someone who doesn't care about you?

>their girl

Do you know where you are right now?

Of course there's exceptions, but how come it's mostly women that do this?

It's not being a cuck, people can improve and acquire standards more aligned to their new outlook in life.

It's not weird and it happens with both men and women

Its not about not being able to change its about chasing after someone who is willing to throw you away like trash.

If the person you're with is looking for an "upgrade" then you're with the wrong person.

Trying to weasel after a whore that is willing to drop you like that is very much being a cuck. If she doesn't love you for you, then she's not worth your time. It's self-betrayal to try and change yourself to suit HER ideals.

Do you actually believe any human being can withstand being loyal with another for the rest of his/her life? in particular if one improves and the other doesn't?

This loyalty is yet another 1950 thing this board would love to force onto others. She might love me for me and so what, 2-5-10 years later maybe I was unable to keep the spark going for whatever reason, or she just didn't seem like she was the one for me. This is completely normal.

your hypergamy sometimes kicks in after you get pregnant by a loser. you will resent him for not having the resources to provide for your children.

With denial. Banged this chick at a house party while her boyfriend was also at the party. It was mad obvious to everyone what happened yet he pretends it didn't happen to this day lel.

Attached: 1549673652104.jpg (1200x1149, 138K)

Thoth enablers are just as cancerous as thoths hemselves. Bur the both of you at the stake.

>Do you actually believe any human being can withstand being loyal with another for the rest of his/her life?
Yes? Do you have that little self control and self esteem?

>having sex
>going to parties
get the fuck off this board you fucking normalfag

1) This is false jesus christ have you ever been in an actual relationship that wasn't online or lasted long enough you moved on from measuring it in months?
2) That idea should motivate you to be better if anything. Stop whining and just focus on making yourself into someone that you think a girl could never leave. This whole perspective just screams that you're looking for an excuse to blame your insecurities on external factors.

The truth that incels refuse to accept: women like attractive and successful men the same way that men like attractive and caring women. How is this some shocking revelation?

>1) This is false jesus christ have you ever been in an actual relationship that wasn't online or lasted long enough you moved on from measuring it in months?
Yeah, she left me after 4 years for a guy who had more money and connections.

Have you interacted with her bf ever since?

stuff like this is what makes it obvious you've never interacted with other people outside of the internet, let alone women and see the world in black and white. you probably unironically have a waifu. pathetic.

obvious roastie trying to bury our heads in the sand and not discuss the true nature of the whores

>everyone who disagrees with me is the thing i don't like
sure thing pal

go change your tampon greasy ho lmao

I have had 2 irl girlfriends, one cheated on me with chad and the other dumped me and in less than a week went to date a chad

The only reason woman do it more is because they can. Research shows that more attractive people cheat more because they have more opportunities to do so and buckle under temptation. For the most part men are only so loyal because its harder for us to find another partner, so we appreciate what we have more.

It's true. I would never leave an average girl that I truly love for a stacy. Girls do it all the time, as if they're only able to love someone superficially

Being good looking (but also a non-kissless virgin), I'm flirted with by girls in relationships. This has made me very cynical about women in general and less rueful about not having a girlfriend. I'm no scientist but I think hypergamy is wired into every one of them. If it's true, it's a very hard blackpill to swallow.

I think every women is like that too, no exceptions. Can't really be mad at them, it's just human nature at work. Non-chads will never get to experience being loved

>thoth enablers

Attached: Too smart for Ra.jpg (709x1288, 427K)

of course its hard wired into them. a big reason why they weren't such deplorable whores in the past is because they didn't have the ability to communicate and fuck every hot chad within a 500 mile radius. they always had the mindset of a whore but they were limited.

My cope consited of going aight im out... packing all my shit up and moving to a small cabin town of about 1200 people. I keep to my self tend my yard and shitpost on the web and since females wont bother with me or the few that do think im an easy desperate guy they can mistreat I just removed myself from the market. one less guy being bothered by all this. And I have a nice quiet sideroad in a podunk town that doesnt get much traffic thru it. I am offically checked out of society. For those of you still trying w/ females congrats and best of luck no sarcasm

sounds like something a queer from reddit into cuckoldry would say. seriously you type like a queer. oh well the girl that just cheated on me I would beg to keep me in her life so I can grow as a person and improve. QUEER TALK!

>human nature
And it's our nature to murder our competition and kill their offspring so we can impregnate their women with our own. We've managed to suppress it, even eliminate it for thousands of years. Why can't they suppress their vaginal tingles for chad? Could it be that they're less evolved than we are?

>the few that do think im an easy desperate guy they can mistreat

I think this girl that I've been talking to just found out that I'm exactly this. She even was the one that approached and showed interest in me, then I fell in love with her and now she leaves me on "seen". I was already out of the market, but she kind of brought me back in and now I'm depressed

Because men have never cheated or left a partner to pursue someone more attractive?

they just don't get shamed for it. why do you think they're so crazy about slut shaming? their worst fear is being singled out and shamed by other women, they don't care if men call them a whore, they care if other women call them a whore.

Ironically only chads do that, I'm talking about average looking people. An average looking "nice" guy is always a temporary option to all women.

>She even was the one that approached and showed interest in me, then I fell in love with her and now she leaves me on "seen". I was already out of the market, but she kind of brought me back in
Had this happen to me a few months ago too. I was already done with everything, but she was all over me until I started reciprocating, then gave me the incel speech. They're all the same shit.

I think your cognitive bias is showing.

Same but she regretted it and gave me the "you deserve someone better" spiel.

I'm above average so I don't have to worry about it. Also I would leave my current girlfriend for a better girl too, don't care.

Attached: 1552405517049.jpg (867x766, 62K)

this except i would only leave my gf for a cute trans gf

If she will cheat anyway then why shouldn't you?

t. roastie larping

Anyways if you were actually good looking you wouldn't settle for someone average. Now, both persons in a relationship could be 7/10, the girl would still dump him for someone better if they can. Guys don't behave like this unless they're male thots

yea bro men never cheat on their significant others. get off this fucking board, it's rotting your little retard incel peabrain

Attached: cheating1new-w640[1].png (640x540, 93K)

>Dates one whore
>YOU REALIZE THAT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THIS RIGHT?

I fucked a married woman last week! She was 27 so this looks like there's a close probability her husband was also cheating on her. That makes me feel a bit better about it.

Average nice guys are the most loyal to whoever gets to be with them. An average girl can still work her way to date a better looking guy