Sexy black goddesses

Why is it that black females have absolutely dominated the ultra-feminized thick look..knowing full well that it's irresistible to the average white man.

They even westernize most of their other features, i.e. straightened hair, makeup. But their figure and super clingly revealing outfits are essentially a beacon of juicy, exotic sex.
A vast population of white men idealise this body type.
Do you think they're after white mates in an effort to better their race and their peoples chances via higher average IQs, affinity for education and work ethic, not to mention the presence of a father in the home--plus presumably marrying a man with halfway decent income instead of a broke hood nigga.
Tldr. Do you think pix related are fishing for white man by out-sexing white women

Attached: 9bc54b292fd94950fa60e4956f5d8b47.jpg (707x1194, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmcLqFVD62E
youtube.com/watch?v=U6tLnYx7xbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why is it that black females have absolutely dominated the ultra-feminized thick look

Culture. If white girls were taught to value having big booties and etc. the same way they would have similar bodies.

I want her to drain my balls.

It's the confidence that comes from a life and a past of struggling. They know they are capable of everything

>Tldr. Do you think pix related are fishing for white man by out-sexing white women
Go ahead and test this theory out in real life and see what happens. Find a girl like the one in your pic and tell her about your IQ being higher than the black average, show her your CV/LinkedIn profile, etc. Please record it too.

I wish I was born in the 1800s..
Imagine having a harem of black house maids that cooked and cleaned, that you could also use as your personal cum dumpsters whenever you wanted.
Then when they got older and turned into hag tier, you could just breed with them, pray you get girls and repeat the cycle

Attached: 1560520921174.webm (480x600, 1.11M)

Well i can resist this fetish of thickness. This is just .. not attractive. Maybe i am just more attracted to white women bc i am white?

Sounds like heaven, user. All those thicc blacks at your dick's disposal.

Attached: AJ Love.jpg (1080x1349, 118K)

That's not how genetics works user. Black women naturally have bigger asses so black people value big asses. White women had bigger tits so white people valued big tits.

black girls didn't look like that then, those are the fruits of slavery breeding.
during actual slavery though, they looked like actual africans

I'm assuming you've never seen an actual African. African women look like that user.

Attached: 05334E8D-19A2-4E9D-B17D-BEC0E56F66C6.jpg (247x400, 62K)

Steatopygia wasn't some common condition among africans retard
You'd be lucky to even see one with that condition, and would have to be insanely rich to even get close enough to outbid anyone for her

You would be stick with pic related

Attached: 1ef36a6c2904a7073d1abba48111d8de.jpg (1000x750, 159K)

The condition may not have been common but big asses were common and still are. Why do you think twerking evolved out of Africa rather than Europe and is the one dance that all black people share, whether they're Nigerian, American, Congolese, Cuban, Brazilian, etc? You think they were shaking their flatly patty flapjack asses in ancient Africa?

Attached: 45339503-68A9-4345-A8D8-827EA80A36A8.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Africa was plagued by famines, there wasn't boat loads of thicc fucking females with fat asses arriving in america by the thousands, you tard.
>twerking was a thing in ancient africa
It wasn't dipshit, twerking wasn't even a thing before this gen.
It was maybe INFLUENCED" from african dances, but i highly doubt those dances consisted of doing nothing but bending over and shaking their asses. If you think otherwise get a source

>Africa was plagued with famines
Proof
>here wasn't boat loads of thicc fucking females with fat asses arriving in america
They didn't all look like the women of today but they had bigger asses than white girls
>It wasn't dipshit, twerking wasn't even a thing before this gen
user stop. I'm black and I'm from the South, not far from New Orleans La, where the term "twerking" originated in the 80s. Look up "New Orleans Bounce", literally a whole genre dedicated to twerking. Twerking has excited for literally hundreds of years in the US user. Stop talking about things you don't know.

Source: pic related

Attached: 41B2989E-C08A-4DEB-8767-DB2FEC38B5AA.jpg (750x461, 183K)

Just because it took white people until the 2010s to appropriate twerking doesn't mean it didn't exist before.

Attached: 55C1734F-664F-491E-B567-33599AC0F9FC.jpg (750x962, 366K)

Extra proof: leumbeul, Senegalese twerking
youtube.com/watch?v=rmcLqFVD62E

user please, don't argue African history with someone who actually reads about Africa.

A girl like that around me in public is getting her top pulled up and groped/fondled I am an unchained beast who do you cucks think you are

Most sheboons I've seen were either those stick thin lightbulb head looking Somalis, or fat as fuck. Black women only look good after plastic surgery and implants, or if they're mixed.

1993 New Orleans twerk song "twerk baby twerk baby twerk twerk twerk baby"

youtube.com/watch?v=U6tLnYx7xbk

Don't try and tell a black person about their culture user

Attached: F2A80457-AB74-4A3B-BD9F-267D652D83E6.jpg (460x374, 39K)

>Most sheboons I've seen were either those stick thin lightbulb head looking Somalis, or fat as fuck
Well sorry that's how things happened for you

Its not fair bros...its really just not, 2019 is the worst

>those "women" in the background

Imagine being one of them, walking on the beach then seeing that black woman taking her clothes off.

damn user got rekt

There are historical writings from the 1800s and earlier which describe the unusually large, plump asses of African women.