Is Nintendo a leftist brand?

Is Nintendo a leftist brand?

Soys seem to favour it

Attached: 1527439982157.png (640x1018, 991K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcu1_pViAeY
kotaku.com.au/2015/07/why-some-people-are-calling-fire-emblem-fates-homophobic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>$400 "console"
>1 year later still only 1 game worth playing on it
>games run at 30fps
>digital store full of off brand subpar indie titles

I knew better but still fell for the Zelda nostalgia meme.

I finished it on cemu

mario is pretty good

dooktato 8

Attached: dooktato 8.jpg (450x450, 27K)

>Childish, literally baby-tier themes
>Abstract, loosely-sketched fantasy worlds rather than reality or hard fiction
>Co-op or friendly competition rather than winner-take-all competition

Attached: C9F3EBDD-8B41-4544-9E31-35E4F4A73BE9.jpg (600x585, 195K)

Don't ruin my Nintendo by associating it with onions.

>muh fps

Why would you actually care what fps you get if the game is playable?

>Pokémon go to the polls.

They got me too. I want to play doom as well but can't justify $60 for it. Nintendo is just a nostalgia machine. I don't think they have created a new title since their inception.

>My Nintendo
This is a 18+ site

You should be hunted down and slaughtered, you fucking kike.

whats the point of buying nintendo shit anyway, you can not only emulate their games but make them even better by making them run full graphic, not the halved shit they need to compress for their shitty fisherprize tier ''''consoles''''

Nintendo has been making the same 4 games for 25 years, if you defend Nintendo at this point, you are a basedboy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcu1_pViAeY

Attached: 1485107254087.jpg (640x480, 135K)

>american flag
>$60 is expensive

amerifats complaining at it's finest. Besides, even when the Switch was $299 usd people still complained and bitched

nah. Based in Kyoto. Nips aren't commies.

look, user, if you go sell it today, we'll pretend like you've never bought one.

nintendo is literally power söy base, it's made for little trans nigger faggot, they've been sjw with terrible business practice for years, they're literally stealth EA tier

Realistically, soys and lefties love Japan. Their entire warrior culture was fucking abolished. Their balls have been cut off. Once that culture reanimates they will be a culture worth respecting again.

because my eyes move at laser speeds kid. at 30 fps the screen is blinking

ever wondered why there's little to no let's play or stream of nintendo games? it's because nintendo is even more autistic than gamesworkshop when it comes down to copy right and they'll sue your ass if you don't ''partner'' with them to let you make let's play of their precious intellectual propriety. Wanna know how much a thousand view will get you with this partnership? 5 cent.

I don't have one though. Most recent nintendo consoles I own are the Wii and 3DS

Attached: Third World Ends With You.jpg (964x640, 89K)

>dont put gays on their games
>dont change characters to be female for no reason
>dont make cinematic bullshit
>save the princess plotline
>a console that is made for playing games not watching shit
>hot waifus

its the oposite. they are trying to do the same thing they did to ever other company. the diference is that japan dont give shits

Attached: SOY BOY.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

SJW's have a love-hate relationship with Nintendo.

They love Nintendo because Pokemon, Zelda, and Mario are beloved childhood icons of their youth

They hate Nintendo because Nintendo doesn't tolerate SJW garbage and the recent Fire Emblem debacle, fucked up SJW plans to infiltrate/hijack control over Nintendo's US operations. The leader of the SJW infiltration of Nintendo got outed and fired, once Nintendo found out that she was also fucking men for money on the side and it alerted Nintendo that there was a scheme to pervert translations for a lot of their oversees product, which would cost them sales big time from the die-hard Nintendo fans who are anti-SJW.

Compared to Sony and X-Box and the indie game scene, where infiltration has been fully achieved and other third party game makers. Nintendo has to be destroyed so that there is no alternative to their complete control over gaming.

whats your pc? seriously emulating them is better no joke, you'll get full hd 60 fps, even metroid prime looks amazing on pc

bullshit, your just a HD era kid who doesn't know shit about games. you probably played halo too

>liberals love Japan
I'm not sure that consistently labeling the Japanese as racist, sexist, xenophobic pedophiles constitutes "love"

Attached: Speccy64_2018-05-28_15-07-17.png (823x449, 26K)

What do you mean leftist brand?

No. Nintendo is a children's brand and people like to be reminiscent.

Sega master race

You're good m8

This video always brings a smile on my face.

>Soys seem to favour it

You ain't kidding.

Attached: 1523728631324.jpg (1332x1979, 371K)

yep, what he said, you're good to go

Don't forget that any Pokemon game worth its salt starts off with the classic question of ''Are you a boy or a girl?''

The soi-left somehow gets utterly shitter-shattered over that.

they are a kid toy company. since soys don't want to take responibility for their lives they try to stay in the kid state their entire life. toys help them. xbox, playstation and pc are lesser toys than nintendo. this is why nintendo is the uber onions.

Attached: IT'S TRICKY TO ROCK A RHYME TO ROCK A RHYME THAT'S RIGHT ON TIME IT'S TRICKAAAYYYY.pn (823x922, 188K)

That's because they're asking 300 dollars for a console that gets outperformed by a 100 dollar smartphone.

Just look at the shit they're pulling with LABO. Nintendo doesn't produce hardware, they produce gimmicks.

>prime on there twice
oops, should really do some spring cleaning

after all these years I still haven't tried luigi's mansion

video games are dead

Attached: file.png (1800x1090, 1.19M)

>F-Zero GX

Objective PATRICIAN taste. A game with a guaranteed lack of soi purely because its difficulty is the biggest pleb filter of its generation, and we all know that the soi is godawful at playing games.

You really should, it's on the short side at around 4-5 hours but it's worth every second.

the ps4 is a piece of shit, I've never had so many problems with a console in 20 years for fuck sake I hate it, I hate it so fucking much, should've just taken 500$ and dropped them in the sewers, holy shit I hate it, it crashes non stop, it literally has no game, it's filled with weeb shit, god damn fuck

downloading it now

Grow up faggot

no its politically neutral

>poly
Male fags do not give two shits about fidelity to their husbands or boyfriends. They don't even consider it cheating, it's like a fetish to them. Suck and take as many dicks as possible, they think it's hot.

nintendo is the reason gaming is even a thing, snotnose millenial faggot

t. based gen x

nintendo is based
kotaku.com.au/2015/07/why-some-people-are-calling-fire-emblem-fates-homophobic/

but their fans are not, they keep complaining about mario kart not having black characters, and try to shoehorn gay marriage into everything

xbox made gaming a competitive thing by introducing and making online games a popular thing. nintendo consistently refuse to grow up, like it's fanbase.

Meanwhile in Xbox and PS4

Attached: kek.jpg (700x982, 276K)

don't forget xbone on release

Attached: 1385109996545.gif (598x598, 284K)

This
A shit ton a ram is no replacement for a fast possessor.
All a bunch of memory does is invite lazy coding which slows things down more.

Botw was a great game and the switch makes a great hand held console. They really need PUBG though.

I don't think xbox was the one to introduce online gaming.

third time in a row now that Microsoft release a faulty console, at this point, it's a feature

>spontanuosly combusting controller
>spontaniously combusting power cord
>EATS YOUR GAME

that would be sega with their Dreamcast but they felt on their face, before that you had some games on ps1 and even snes or nes, but the ones who made it a thing is undeniably xbox. like them or not. (I don't)

It's for children, so yes, leftist by necessity.

>splatoon
>arms
>snipperclips
You, sir, are a brainlet.

Is it really that bad? Thinking of getting one. Any other anons had problems?

Nintendo literally patched gay marriage out of their dating game simulator during the peak of SJW degeneracy.

I'm just roaming around a place in bloodborne, just exploring casually, I've beaten all enemies, im not breaking anything, IT FUCKING CRASHES

Or in gta online if there's too much explosion it freeze. It's not old, it's not dirty and I barely use it. It's pants on head retarded.

trade it in for a wii that plays gamecube games
most games worth playing are under $10
new consoles are overpriced shit

ITT: gullible cucks who fell for the onions meme.

oh, or my favorite, if I by some horrible, tragic mistake press the ''share'' button by mistake I might aswell reset the damn thing, cause it freeze, like seriously fuck this shit, I swear I must have sent dozen of crash report that just says things along the line of ''8gb of free ram my ass'' or ''8gb of free scam''

that shit barely has 128mb of ram im pretty damn sure of it now

Gimmicks aren't bad retard, that's what made the Wii popular

I'll get that when I have a better laptop

It deserves to be here

>like them or not.
The OG xbox was the only one worth a fuck, and it was just a proprietary computer console. I have 2 of them, and never had a single issue....but I did yank the 8gb hdd for a better 250gb in each.

Attached: Mahagony red Xbox.jpg (640x480, 52K)

it had great stuff like halo and mechwarrior

Nah, I had a Wii and a Nintendo DSi when I was younger. It was nice playing those games. Thanks for reminding me about Dreamcast though.

Still love that filename

Attached: Getting gas in detroit.gif (472x197, 2.04M)

No it doesn't faggot this shit has nothing to do with politics and /v/'s the entire reason s o y was censored in the first place

Attached: 1526156172822.png (225x224, 12K)

the fuck do you mean ''nah'', nah what? I'm not following you

Attached: sonic wins an action-packed trip to detroit.png (1280x720, 648K)

No

Fuck off nigger

It was a joke but Jow Forums is already shit so who cares

Then quit joking and clean it up

oh fuck off, you know what im saying, no what? are you implying the DS made online games popular, the fuck

More like "lame-tindo"

DS Lite is the chad handheld

kek, I was talking about
>that would be sega with their Dreamcast but they felt on their face, before that you had some games on ps1 and even snes or nes
I don't have those consoles but I have heard a bit about them and I have emulated a few games

Why does anyone buy Nintendo anymore? Their consoles have all been shit for more than ten years now, the only thing keeping them alive are their series like Zelda and the like.

can't do it

The game is $60, shitbag. Not the Switch.

the games are fun, that is all I've got

s o y was censored because pol tards are gullible and fell hard for a meme.

Nintendo is designed and built with children in mind. I am not saying that the games are all bad, but getting excited for an elementary-school age toy is just pretty gay.

nintendo used to have an edge to it, im not saying it was meant for adults but it was more like, for the teens watching mtv. now it's toddler shit.

Ta mate. My old PS3 worked fine for years. Now, every time there's an update the games start freezing an I have to wipe everything just to play a game. I've disconnected it from the internet and it's fine now. It's the fucking updates, I tell you.

zelda was legitimately good, ignoring the 'story'
i doubt they can top it though

This is Rick and Morty all over. You can’t enjoy something without people strawmanning it anymore.

Mainly for young teens, the main problem with them is that the new games they create are usually just a clone of the original game.

nintendo is in pc community sort of like japanese which are honourary aryans

>virgin basedlet vs chad feline

The only reason why I still keep my PS4 around is to eventually get KH3
>still no release date

This is pretty much Nintendo's standard MO. Release a sub-par console with a shitty gimmick nobody wants, put half a dozen flagship titles on it to get all the nu-males to buy it, then let the system rot.

rinse and repeat

Attached: 14554354.jpg (724x800, 66K)

>it had great stuff like halo and mechwarrior
It was the last really good home console, and I only got it well after the 360 was out. I am a PC master race, but when a console gets cracked open like an egg long after its life is over, I always pick one up.

I wish M$ would offer matchmaking services to the older systems still. I would unironically pay for it. They don't want my money that bad obviously.