Why do people act like a healthy fetus isnt human?

Why do people act like a healthy fetus isnt human?

It has 23 chromosomes
If you sequenced its DNA you would find it closer to humans than any other organism
It inherited DNA from a human mother and father
If you let it develop it would eventually become an infant

Attached: C703B1F6-8A1D-43EB-86EC-F3846D67B1BF.jpg (421x421, 26K)

It's a human. Not all humans are valuable or worth saving. Sorry moralfags/christcucks, but it's true

Niggers and fetuses aren't valuable.

So abortion is murder, why cant roasties admit this

I wouldn't be so concerned about that other people are doing, I'd be concerned about the basic things I'm unable to do, like having sex. Try it

even if abortion is murder why should we give a fuck? the less overpopulation the better.

>lmao why would i give a fuck about mass shootings and terrorist attacks, less population better!
i agree that overpopulation is an issue and that fetuses are better off dead but the retarded shit you just said is too much

Because my gf wants an abortion

*thats why I give a fuck

mass shootings and terrorist attacks have social impacts (gun laws, race war), which is a good reason to care about them. i just don't care about abortion since the life lost hasn't contributed anything. maybe i shouldn't have implied that my main reason was overpopulation, that's only part of it.

Anyone born after 2000 doesn't qualify as human.

have another kid later fuckhead

>doesn't qualify as a human
>implying that being "human" is a good thing

I am under the belief that life begins at the sperm cell. As a result many men commit genocide every week. It's kinda funny and I'm pretty antinatalist

Attached: 1559808707294.gif (320x294, 1.7M)

Leftists are generally scientific unless it has to do with killing babies and dilating trannies. Thats when they turn into obfuscation and fantasy based assertions. They also get weirdly racist with pleas to eugenicism.

Attached: 6dBt2Oj_d.jpg (251x242, 9K)

I didnt ask for your advice bud, read the OP

It's a human, not a person. That's an important distinction.

>I am under the belief that life begins at the sperm cell.
Why do you think gametes are human? Theyre haploid plus the body recycles (or genocides if youre retarded) them all the time

Please explain this distinction further user

Cuz it wiggles and stuffs lmao. But really its life that's the important part.

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

It means HER baby, HER choice.

Attached: 1558248383794.jpg (869x811, 123K)

>If you let it develop it would eventually become an infant

Try instead

If you let it develop it would eventually become a human

Why isnt a fetus human?

It is. Kill it all the same.

I don't think anyone disputes that you can classify it as being a member of our species. It is not human in the sense that it hasn't developed a consciousness or a personality. It could develop these over time, but since it hasn't, no crime can be committed against it.

Abortion is murder but it's also nigger population control so christ cucks can fuck off. Why do I care if niggers and liberals kill their offspring?