Instead of helping homeless people, we need to punish them for their lifestyle...

Instead of helping homeless people, we need to punish them for their lifestyle. i say we increase taxes on bums and they dont pay normal civilians can legally kill them.

Attached: D5943E04-92CE-4AB7-8C3B-14C6F9963C0C.png (600x600, 306K)

you feeling okay?

originoli

What we should do is round up homeless people and trans people and put them into camps where they have to fight in gladiatorial games.

Win your match? You eat today. Lose your match? You're dead.

I'd say televise the matches to help defray costs, but trans people shouldn't be allowed on TV to disgust normal people so I guess that's out.

We should do this for sodomites too. Their lifestyle usually ends up costing the taxpayer.

That's a great idea! And we can donate their organs to the real needy too or just pile them up for the gunpowder depots.

Attached: 817493D6-26A8-43B9-92A4-B28448A341D4.png (446x607, 362K)

tranny thinks he's the moral authority on anything
baka

>And we can donate their organs to the real needy too or just pile them up for the gunpowder depots.

I don't know - the homeless are genuinely drug or alcohol abusers, so their organs might not be the best. And trans people - they're too repulsive for us to allow their organs to be used. Not even the blood plasma of trans people should be allowed to pollute the bodies of others.

I bet OP is now having a fantasy daydream where he's in one of these camps but he's the Katniss Everdeen of the camp. And he wears a dress that catches on fire when he spins around in it for the audience.

Include furries, schizos, all varieties of sodomites, basically anyone who is either unfit for work or represents a net drain for society and I'm sold on the idea. I'd legit pay for this.

Fuck off you nazi incel fucktard

>He says as he post on the board for genetical dead ends who are hated by society at large and who most people wish they were dead.
Hilarious.

funniest thing is OP is a suicidal depressed tranny

>genetical dead ends who are hated by society at large and who most people wish they were dead.
Speak for yourself, incel.

OK, we can add furries. Also, furries fight in their costumes.

No need to add schizos - we're already sweeping them up either in the homeless group or the tranny group.

But we can't have non-trans gay guys ("sodomites") fight in the games, because gay guys are going to be the camp guards. All the gay guys I know fucking HATE trannies, and are angry that somehow trans people ended up in their "alliance" because of the ideology of prominent intersectional activists. Every gay guy I know has had a FTM trans monster try to hit on them, and is pissed about it. And naturally gay guys also hate the homeless because they spoil the scenery in urban neighborhoods. So gay guys are the natural labor force to supply the guards in the camps.

you ARE what you HATE don't you see filth filthy SHIT you are doomed and you can't see it but I CAN SEE, I CAN SEE IT ALL I see the fine lines between space and time, the future is doomed for many yourself included. I SEE YOUR END I can feel it reverberating endlessly in my hollow bones but oh no oh FUCKING NO you can't see it you CANT you are blinded by your own pathetic ARROGANCE THAT BLINDS THE REST OF EXISTANCE open your eyes FILTH smell the abysmal shit

>Also, furries fight in their costumes.

>Fat guy wearing a wolfkin costume and a fat guy wearing a dress fighting with swords while bitchy gay guys record a podcast and scream at them "Your fighting is FABULOUS!"

Man, the trailer for the next Purge movie looks great.

Go fuck yourself, tranny, you and your schizo brazilian boyfriend

the gays would have to abstain from anal sex to avoid any unneeded expenditures anal sex can create

This fucking richfag tranny again
I hope your parents get tired of their little failure and kick you out.
And no, I hate the homeless too

>Not even the blood plasma of trans people should be allowed to pollute the bodies of others.
That's because of HIV rates
gay men are already throwing hissy fits that they can't donate blood. And the places that do take their blood literally pour it into the sink the second they leave lmao

>furries fight in their costumes.
Each furry should be considered 2 persons then, it's only fair when they're armormaxxed.

>tranny who was born into a cushy life with rich parents thinks they have a say in poor people's lives

Good thread, Kashii. Now everyone thinks I'm a rich spoiled tranny brat. Not that it's wrong. Haha.

Attached: Ren Sjel.png (600x600, 356K)

>a rich spoiled tranny brat. Not that it's wrong
correct which is why this thread didn't drop my opinion of you, because it can't go any lower

I don't actually hate poor people though.

Attached: Aiste's Mother Doesn't Approve Of Her Tranny Ways.png (600x600, 121K)

>reading comprehension
I said clearly that I dislike you not because of this thread. It's because you're an obnoxious spammer

>complaining about spam

yikes literally kill yourself, retard

Attached: 395826F4-9F0F-4494-A8C3-C5B8A29E7A5D.png (1061x720, 510K)

>you are not allowed to not like low quality spam threads by attention whores
nah I'll stay