Gym twink smiled at me today

>gym twink smiled at me today

Attached: 1504372419965.jpg (170x204, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/nottheclock/works/38613715-gomad-gallon-of-milk-a-day?body_color=charcoal_heather&p=t-shirt&print_location=front&size=medium&style=mens&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=g.pla notset&country_code=GB&gclid=CjwKCAjwuqfoBRAEEiwAZErCsohGApEE5RqSNzcGpALoIY9iNrCSFxukUycSkbkWuY1_eBJmoAD8BoCo7oQAvD_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should have fucked him for the post work out nut gains

stop looking in the mirror faggot

>ywn get smiled at by a cute twink

Attached: 1548754919160.jpg (1117x1216, 198K)

So are you a faggot, or just happy that a faggot noticed you? I'm confused.

It was probably me

I always get weirded out when a gay guy checks me out. Like am I that obvious when I’m checking out girls?

Hey there user! We all are tempted by the devil on a daily basis. Remember, homosexuality is a sin, however tempting it may be. Daily prayers to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is the first step to a life without Satan's wiles.

Attached: Jesus-Christ-Lamb-Mormon.jpg (600x800, 73K)

Take him out for a cute coffee date and get a gym twink bf. Live the dream.

yes
In my experience we are way more obvious than we think we are

Kek, not even gay but I prefer some Jow Forums dude checking me put over a thot

based, but also cringe for using a picture of the fake white jesus and not real brown middle eastern jesus

Attached: gallery-1450102902-screen-shot-2015-12-14-at-91810-am.png (480x628, 369K)

>twink
HEY! Two times ago (not the last time the time before that) at my gym a big guy slapped me on the butt on my way out and said
>a twinkie with an ass like that?
Well I thought it was twinkie but now I see you said twink.. Last time I was at the gym he smiled and started walking toward me but I blushed and ran from him.. Now I feel like I'm always gonna get bullied by him...

>Thinking Jesus was an Arab

ok retard

You made it.

>tfw the gym masculinity coach started a conversation with me in the locker rooms while he was naked
>he had his leg up on the bench, presenting his penis to me

Attached: 1454214107761.png (400x400, 30K)

>we wuz jewz n shiet

I unironically began dating a QT twink from the gym.
>Was at a low time in my life
>had broken it off with my gf about 4 months prior.
>Caught the guy staring at me when he thought I wasn't looking when benching
>Always Bi-curious, figure nothing to lose
>Ask him out because he was too shy to actually leave the treadmill and come say hi
>Now have a nerdy QT twink bf
>Like having another friend
>MtG, World of Warcraft, look forward to new game releases
>Fantastic sex, he's always ready to suck and fuck
Memes aside I'm happier than I've ever been. Thanks Jow Forums.

downsides
>he's a man

never understood how dudes have sex. do you stick it in his ass and then he sticks it in yours?

You realise fucking him makes you steal his testosterone right?

Yes but he has a very feminine penis and likes to dress in lingerie for me
If you're both vers, sure. Otherwise I usually just be the too. He likes being held down and "servicing" me basically. He'll give my prostate a massage when he's blowing me though. Been with many women before this and never have I had someone who knew how to work my cock like him.

Semi-homo

not if you cum in his ass, then he stole your gains

That's gay AF bro

happy for you, but also a little disgusted. but i always wanted a gay friend to show me how to take care of myself and get bitches. they're always giga-chads.

Attached: 8b0e8707d2544d413015ccaa1f1c4663.png (614x904, 996K)

>Not eating your creamy cum load right out of his freshly abused ass to compensate
Never gonna make it
Only homo if your toes curl when you cum
Fair enough. I used to really care what people thought of me being bi/gay. Now I'm just so happy that I pity they're so filled with anger/hate. life's too short.

you ever gonna have kids?

Attached: 1542755540582.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

you made it

Was considering it. If I'm still with my bf, get a surrogate mother. Or adopt. I was always wary about gay parents raising a kid because of the shit you read. But neither me nor my bf are the California prancing, pride parade faggots with repressed "molested by our uncle's at 9 years old" issues. It'd be a big leap.

if you do have kids who's sperm would you use? also you better get those kids into some martial arts and fitness training ASAP because of the amount of bullying they'll face

what does your twink SO look like? also how dench are you
asking for a friend

Mine. my bf is hard gay while I'm bi, so women are a no for him.i would actually fuck a baby into a woman, no artificial insemination from me. Got plenty of pussy to choose from my ex-gf's circle of friends. They all pretend she's dead after what she did got out. Or we could have more than 1 child, one from each of us. More than likely adopt tho. Surrogate mother's complicate things if she's wants to try and lay claim to the kid later down the road. I don't trust women after my cunt ex-gf and her antics
>Martial arts
Yes I don't think hardcore bullying for gay parents is still a huge thing what with people fearing societal backlash from PC culture. However, I box, so I'd teach them that. Guy or girl. If they're a girl or a small guy though, def some judo thrown in as well.
He's about 5'9" 110lbs if that, really pale French/German. Does a lot of yoga and cardio more than he lifts. Only lift he does is squats because he said he wants his butt to "pop" more. Brunette hair, dark green eyes, looks adorable in his glasses that he hates to wear but does so for me because he knows I love the way the look on him.
>Dench
I dunno what that is.

>feminine penis

>110lbs
Whoops that's was a mistype. Meant to say 140. Dirty phone poster here, my apologies. He's thin, but no that damned thin.

Post a picture of him for proof faggot larper

Oh, so you're one of the good ones...

Pathetic

kek, its like every woman thinking that they alone are different from the rest

Sure. Lemme just doxx myself real quick
Have you seen the mentally ill faggots running their mouth about how they're gonna raise their kids to be gay? Or that 9 year old boy in drag dancing like a stripper at pride? That's what I was getting at. I don't so that shit.

>tfw the gym gay couple said I "looked like a snack" when I walked past them today

>semi
Oh no no no no

Never heard of blurring out face or anything important in the pic? Go back to your tranny discord with these weak ass baits.

I'm 38. My bf is a qt Asian. 26, 5'8, 140. After 3 months of SS he bench 145, press 105, DL 285, squat 195, all for 5 reps. Pullups 8 with 45lbs added.
The daily gym time with my bf makes me the happiest ever. Then we go to the steam room naked (required where we live).
Life is lifting and steam room with your qt bf.

>tfw so lonely that this description of caring about someone is making my heart hurt
N-no homo haha

Attached: 1554964679529.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Get inside

>Yes but he has a very feminine penis and likes to dress in lingerie for me
kino, good job user this is what making it looks like

Aww it's OK user. There's a seat for every ass my father would tell me. Keep trying. There's someone out there for you
Oh it's fantastic. He surprised me like a month into dating with him crossdressing for me once. Didn't even know he was into that stuff. He didn't do it often though because he only had maybe 2 sets of sexy clothes that fit him properly as all his stuff was blind online orders. For his birthday recently, I took him to a local, rather discreet/upper scale sex shop. Had him measured and let him pick out a whole shit load of designs for them to custom tailor to his taste. Gonna be a surprise for me though. He didn't tell me what he got, I just paid the bill. The 2 ladies measuring him were really into it. Thought it was cute. BF however was extremely embarrassed.

Kill yourself faggot

Honk honk

Why am I unironically wishing this would happen to me
Imagine how happy that scene would feel
It's not gay if I say no homo, right bros?

damn bro
why the fuck do I want this so much now?
could you post a pic of you two together? blur out your faces and stuff of course but I really want to see what you guys are like. sounds like a great time. no homo

faggot

Sorry bro. No SFW pics on my phone, and have no easy way to blur said pics on mobile, plus I'm at work. I know people will scream LARP, but why lie about being a fag of all things? But yes it's fantastic and just talking about him here in this Mongolian throat singing forum makes me smile. I can only hope everyone gets to experience what this level of happiness

alright man no worries. haven't called you a larper yet, but surely you can cut faces out or just add black strokes on them?
if you can, send some later please

thanks big man

>but why lie about being a fag of all things
Reminder when judgement day cpmes you will be the first one to burn, not for being a fag but for serving jewish agenda and spreading these satanic fairy tales
mark my wods pathetic subhuman

He would have been Phoenician which would definitely be swarthy and Mediterranean and not some blonde Germanic snownigger

I think he's flirting with you, not bullying you

Pretty sure some asian chick was checking me out as I lifted the other day. She was doing exercises a couple feet behind me when I was in the squat rack.

Feels good man

Gym Chad keeps flexing his gains and telling me to touch em.
Then touches my gains.

Attached: 5b41d7eebbfae30387b3b47b36f456aa.jpg (720x720, 235K)

Gym twink here. Are you cute?

Attached: IMG_2091.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

Don't worry user.

I was also checking you out.

>go into town with twink friend, 5'6 tiny girly frame
>shows me where he gets his weird and cool clothes from thrift shops and other places
>look like pic related walking together
no homo though

Attached: fit fa.jpg (945x1024, 293K)

w2c gomad shirt like that?

i honestly want one too not gonna lie

redbubble.com/people/nottheclock/works/38613715-gomad-gallon-of-milk-a-day?body_color=charcoal_heather&p=t-shirt&print_location=front&size=medium&style=mens&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=g.pla notset&country_code=GB&gclid=CjwKCAjwuqfoBRAEEiwAZErCsohGApEE5RqSNzcGpALoIY9iNrCSFxukUycSkbkWuY1_eBJmoAD8BoCo7oQAvD_BwE

What did it taste like?

blessed be your search for your dream twink user

No you’re a faggot

Kira Yoshikage?

>gym stacie followed me around for about 3 exercises doing floor stuff and stretches
legit got unsettled

is it cringy to go ":O" whenever you see someone lifting an absurd amount of weight? I catch myself doing that very often without noticing

No thanks. I’ll pray to the better sun deity, Horus. Your sun deity is a water down version