During junior year...

During junior year, Harris and Klebold both had been confronted by a group of students at CHS - all members of the football team - who sprayed them with ketchup and mustard while referring to them as "faggots" and "queers". According to Brown, "People surrounded them in the commons and squirted ketchup packets all over them, laughing at them, calling them faggots...That happened while teachers watched. They couldn't fight back. They wore the ketchup all day and went home covered with it." Laughlin stated "I caught the tail end of one really horrible incident, and I know Dylan told his mother that it was the worst day of his life." According to Laughlin, it involved seniors pelting Klebold with "ketchup-covered tampons" in the commons.

Attached: Columbine.jpg (780x434, 82K)

klebold was a qt

Attached: 1473810425735.png (800x430, 72K)

Jesus I'm glad I'm done with HS

Attached: you can help.png (1920x951, 249K)

>THEY WERE BULLIES THEY DIDN'T GET BULLIED AT ALL THAT'S FALSE

Wow. I never knew something could make me feel bad for school shooters.
Killing the other "kids" wasn't justified, but it came kinda close.
I wonder if the kids that survived, learned not to be cunts.

>90's USA will never exist again

>school administration does jack shit
>parents do jack shit
>kids lash out
>school administration and parents who did nothing act like it was some unforeseeable tragedy and blame it on guns
Day of the pillow when? Boomers must die

I also got bullied in high school and middle school. I decided to graduate and have a good life instead of shoot up the school.
I guess I'm just old fashioned like that.

School literally is a prison. Its the same rules and mentality. The teachers arent there to help, theyre there to keep order(guards). Stronger more popular kids terrorise the smaller weaker kids(hard core gangs vs fish). Parents do nothing because its too much of a hassle to move kids around and dont want to deal with the shame of having to be the odd couple whos kids are fucked up(prison admin/politicans).

And when something like a shooting happens(riot) everyone sits there and wonders why it happened and blame it on the shooters. Yes they pulled the trigger but it wouldnt have happened if they werent bullied and pushed to the brink.

As well as fucking video games. Fuck off old cunts.

>compensates by namefagging as "Chadbot" on an anonymous penguin-spotting forum
LOL?????

Daily reminder this wouldn't have happened if these guys weren't bullied, if teachers and school administrations stepped in and expelled bullies and if the parents took action against the school. Harris and Klebold were pushed to the brink. Not all of the victims were innocent angels. School is about learning, not building and earning social pedigree through 'popularity'. Violence and victimization goes on at every school and no one addresses it until the victim decides to take revenge with an automatic weapon. You wana stop school shooting? Get rid of sports, get rid of cheer leading, get rid of all extra curricular activities, drop students who refuse to put in effort to learning, praise students were excel academically. You dont deserve power and popularity because you can throw a football or because youre pretty. An AR-15 will always trump that power.

>automatic weapon
semi-automatic weapon*

>being assblasted because someone uses a name
>the year of our lord, 1000+1000+10+4+5
kek

> Not all of the victims were innocent angels

None of them were. Every last one of them deserved to die. Eric and Dylan were angels sent from Heaven and their legacy lives on in the hearts of the school shooters of today. No matter how many people whine, no one can stop them.

>Get rid of all the subjects you're not good at and you'll suddenly be popular
>Also popularity is power
>Also you can't physically confront your bullies, you have to be a beta and shoot up the school and off yourself
This is why guns need banned. So you faggots can learn how to be assertive and stand up for yourself. You get in a few scraps with other kids where you come out on top, and people won't fuck with you, because you're a loose cannon.

Wtf is this namefag and wtf are you talking about?

Playing football is a subject.
>>Also popularity is power
Literally is. Ever notice most school captains are usually just the most popular jock and not the smartest most academic students that represent the majority of the form?
>>Also you can't physically confront your bullies, you have to be a beta and shoot up the school and off yourself
Kids dont know when to back down. In the adult world if someone hasslesyou, you retaliate. You earn their respect and they leave you alone. In school if youre a loner with no friends and you knock down a bully all his friends will attack you and he'll come after you with vengeance forever more.
>So you faggots can learn how to be assertive and stand up for yourself.
We are assertive, people just dont listen, they listen to chad even when hes misinformed and wrong. Because humans are sheep. Guns prove that just because youre the tallest and strongest doesnt mean you are the best. Its takes Machiavellian guts to shoot someone. It doesn't take any skill to just inherit your chad fathers genes and physically attack smaller people or chase a ball.
>You get in a few scraps with other kids where you come out on top, and people won't fuck with you
Wrong. I got into heaps of fights in school. All it did was lead to more fights. Schools should be be battle grounds.

Isnt a subject*

I got bullied, I didn't shoot up the school like a beta. Straightforward.
Absolutely seething.
There's nothing gutsy about pulling a trigger, kiddo. You literally just want to make yourself sound cool when you can't even stand up to someone squirting ketchup and mustard on you.

You are trying to fit in but it is not working.
Look up how bullying disrupts learning and it's effects on minors, im not buying it that you graduated high school btw.

Bullying's effects on learning has nothing to do with the concept of standing up to your bully.
Someone needs to teach you how to follow a thread summerfag.

Slaughtering people is the exact opposite of beta, idiot.

>There's nothing gutsy about pulling a trigger, kiddo.

lol yes there is. Stay mad normie, stay scared too.

>School shooters are practically Chad
>look at how they get made fun of and don't do anything about it for years

Attached: 1547210744_xtodoubt.png (1300x864, 31K)

I think it tells of mental weakness. Imagine this. Everyone of us has button to kill others. Who is the biggest bitch to press it first and admit you can't take it anymore?

Lol are you gonna ban petrol too? How about one of these kids goes into a school one day and has himself a gasoline splashing party?

Slaughtering people is only alpha when done on the battlefield, faggot.

Attached: dark_eldar_by_d1sarmon1a-db4yq60.jpg (547x900, 212K)

Most people don't kill because they're pathetic weaklings who can't handle death. It's not bravery but pathetic weakness. The power of life and death is assigned to God, world leaders and select few in society- strong and brave enough to teach the others a lesson they won't soon forget.

Only if you are not American though.

>killing your enemies
>not keeping them alive to torture them for fun and feed on their pain and anguish

You pathetic Mon'keigh make me sick.

Attached: mq6vUwzbhfM.jpg (369x413, 28K)

>doesn't know about school fire codes

Attached: brainlet 58.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Okay, calm down there Piccolo. This isn't an anime, nobody cares.

Bah more like that power goes down in family and inherited wealth. God you are an edgelord.

90 percent of people would go full danganronpa given the situation. People all are inherently selfish.

Pretty useless to argue with you since you are probably 19 and seething over someone bullying you and you absolute refuse to believe anything else at the moment maybe for the rest of your life. You'll just be angry bum on the street scamming people for crack or you'll just grab ar-15 and maybe kill few but soil yourself after you get hit from first bullet shot at you.

Attached: fuckingubermensch.png (613x536, 679K)

Look around, not many battlefields or wars for young men to prove themselves these days is there? Maybe if women backed off and let me act out their desries and needs instead of taking our jobs, roles, feminizing us our rage wouldn't explode unhealthily in places likes schools.

>Yfw not a medieval king
>yfw cant start a war purely to win glory

Fuck this modern world.

"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. It is left up to the verdict of history to decide." - Pentti Linkola

>you need to accept and be happy with the fact your a beta and being bullied ois a natural part of life. Do nothing

Attached: 1560946327223.gif (480x267, 419K)

Yeah I wan't to see you stand up to your bully when you have little to none fighting experience and whoever your bully is has a lot more than you, not counting other variables like his acquaintances being around ready to jump in, maybe in your pansy bitch safe space playgrounds that you called school it was this easy. Would you stand up even if you got beat up and have your bullies threaten you to continue beating you up? Or will act civilized and take advantage of the opportunity you have to denounce them and continue with your life in peace? The latter definetively sounds like the smarter option. Of course you as a goober eating corn syrup swallowing, underage wasteman you think you are invincible and even though you don't know the first thing about fighting ('cause he never had to learn in the first place) you put down people here that people that certainly have been bullied and probably had it worse than you when you are not even sure you would do well in their situation, let alone empathize with them.

Shit for brains underage.

Not really, taking a life with a gun is ballsy but at the same time so advantageous. No comment on guns though you burgers talk it out.

Become a police officer or join the army, combat sports help too, once you start and see the reality of this outlets you will likely stop thinking like that and start clamoring for peace.

Attached: ee5[1].png (500x375, 295K)

You're*
Ftfy
God you're seething.
Fighting experience is unimportant when it comes to a school fight you autistic faggot.
>Here's my autism story on why it was totally impossible for me to be a man and confront my bully

If the kid isn't physically able to actually protect himself then standing up to the bullies just causes more problems for the kid. Along with that, turning non-violent people that have some consideration for others into violent socipathic people just to counter other violent people only creates a world full of conflict. Ideally they can handle the bullying without sacrificing their cooperative and non-aggresive tendencies but too often it gets to them and the world becomes a shittier place. I know that no one is perfect but I would hope that the world will one day be rid of social competition. Knowing human nature it will be too difficult a matter to confront any time soon, so long as people adhere to their tribalistic tendencies will they continue to create problems for each other rather than the opposite. Thanks for listening to my rant guys.

>Being this much of a faggot
Nigger if you went to the same school I went I would have pushed you down the stairs, followed you in the bathroom to beat your ass or choke you out. I beat up tougher guys than you, and I still have the scars and a broken eye to prove it you faggot. Now stop pretending to be some tough guy in an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum.

Attached: 11640444.jpg (510x546, 66K)

>Fighting experience is unimportant when it comes to a school fight you autistic faggot.
It's everything, fitness and technique as well, you are better equipped to deal with some lowlife that will only throw haymakers, even if you don't want to fight in the first place you will know how to block PROPERLY saving you from potential damage.

The fact that you got bullied up to high school tells a lot. Luckily for me in high school you don't get that many anti-intellectual futureless droolers, so bullying calms down a lot in high school. I only got bullied by definition in the first year of middle school, after that I started learning how to defend myself and it got so bad that I ended up being an asshole and body punched kids for fun, with little to no retaliation since I was going to win by landslide. I did make a lot of enemies after that and got in trouble, but the average normalfag scum was extremely respectful towards me, it was the same in high school, no one dared to bully me because I had more fighting experience and training at that point that even if I went to school with shrunken amygala apes a fight with me ensured at least 2 or 3 good punches that would hurt a lot, unless you had a lot more time training then it was gg.

Forgot the trip, not that it is important.

>If you were here in real life I would beat the shit out of you
Okay keyboard warrior, make sure you scream to power up to your full power level, though. You wouldn't do shit, especially since you've spent this whole thread crying about how you couldn't stand up to your high school bullies.
Nobody gives a shit about the scars you got from not learning to defend yourself. I was the white kid in an ethnic school that wasn't scared to call you a nigger to your face. I was the little badass that your bullies wouldn't have fucked with because they were scared of how I would react to being fucked with.
Only thing you'd of done is brought a gun in. And I'd of just charged your ass and taken a fatal bullet tackling you.

>boasting calling others tough guy shiggydiggy

>hurr durr I took martial arts, I could hit you hard
Wow, congrats, if only I hadn't taken hits from full grown men before my balls had dropped, that might have been scary to me in high school.

holy fuck you are cringe, redditfag. just stop

This is my first post this thread retard. Also as I said I'd beat the shit out of you when you least expected it, I would have waited for you to be alone even for a slight minute and then jumped you, I got expelled for smashing a kid's face against a glass window do you really think I give a shit about a little badass?
>I-I would have charged you
No you wouldn't you lying faggot
I'm not boasting but this retard is acting like he is hot shit, I took a beating and gave a beating that how it goes.

>lost a fight
>tough guy

Exactly retard I'm not a "tough" guy, I just stood up to the inbred that fucked with me. Even made a posie with all the kids that others were fucking with before I got in between them. Not everyone can defend themselves especially during teenage years.

Nah famalam
>I slammed a kid's head into glass!
>I would've waited for you to be alone!
I never rolled with crew, so basically you'd be like every other retard that tried to fight me. Also, that's cute about the glass.

>I made a posse
Were they wicked clowns?

I mean they were all social rejects so in a way
>Implying you would see me coming before watching your face smash into the glass window
I fought tougher women than you

>Become a police officer or join the army

LMAO already done both. Well I acxtually got kicked out of the cops for bashing another recruit but hey.
Stay mad
>Not taking a gun to school when psychos like this exist.
I bet youre a nigger
>The fact that you got bullied up to high school tells a lot
No it doesnt. I didnt choose to be bullied and even when i fought back it didnt stop. It made it worse.

Meh no need to take a gun, smash a kid's head in and people stop bothering you

Not in HS. Like ive said 3 times already ITT teenagers dont know when to back down. Chances are if your targeted by a bully then they arent going to ever stop. If you retaliate theyll come at you harder.

The bullies are a caste protected by the administrators of the schools, probably by order of the government, they want them because they are the future police and military. So they repress the weak reacted, but do not repress the bullies.

This is literally what I've been saying all thread you autistic retard.
Yes, you and your insane clown posse scare me so much.
>I'm not trying to boast, just trying to be a keyboard warrior

>because they are the future police and military.
Ive served in both the Army and Police bullies do not join either in karge numbers. Most of guys like me, robot autists who lift and are very angry. The chad bullies and stacies go on to become football players, actors, models, politicians etc

Bullies tend to be more popular, and come from wealthier and more healthy families than their victims.

Bullying is just a reinforcement of class structure, to make sure that those on the bottom and their offspring forever remain there.

This in itself is just the human sociological expression of genetics and natural selection.

This world is truly awful and unfair. Your genetics and your parental situation cast such a gigantic shadow over your whole life.

Honestly most of them back down hard when they saw me rising in popularity and people stopped fucking with me
Guns aren't "always" needed but a lot of shootings are well deserved also my posse wasn't even for fights as I said they were all kids that exactly didn't know how to fight

True HOWEVER expecting those on the bottom to be happy with that, especially now days when firearms exist is ridiculous. Ofcourse bullying has and always will exist but if you think a bully victim shouldn't or wont take revenge then you are naive.

I wasn't implying that at all. That was my first post in the thread friendo. Personally I'm in awe that some people have the courage to lash out like this and be vilified forever just to have a chance to hit their tormentors back.

>Honestly most of them back down hard when they saw me rising in popularity and people stopped fucking with me

You were obviously a chad in waiting or a low ranking chad. I bet you still played football albeit in a lower grade.

When I sperg raged against my bully and broke his nose I got beaten by 12 people while a teacher watched. The next 6 months were daily assaults, threats, verbal abuse. He eventually king hit me one afternoon and broke my jaw. Really wasnt worth it.

>a lot of the shootings are deserved
>you don't need a gun you just need to stand up to them
Pick one you faggot. These are literally the arguments of your last two posts. I don't care about your insane clown posse, nobody does. I was dolo all of high school, I fought my own fights, and I'm only advocating the same. Either you're advocating for robots to have some spine or you're arguing for them to be betas that take the shit until they snap. Pick one.

>You were obviously a chad in waiting or a low ranking chad. I bet you still played football albeit in a lower grade.

Hmm you're not wrong.

How can you post such things and not realize how much of internet tough guy you are?

Eric and Dylan shoot up Columbine
>On the news
>remembered even 20 years later
>Tumblr fangirls finger themselves to you as if you are some kind of knight in shining armor
>Every aspect of your life is and will forever be known

Eric and Dylan don't shoot up columbine
>No one cares you exist
>Probably end up being IT or wagecuck
>Inability to find gf means they would currently be 38 yo virgins, if they haven't killed themselves in that time.

You either die a shooter, or live long enough to be forgotten.

When did I ever say i was a tough guy? The middle guy isnt me btw.

A majority of shooters still blend in with the mainstream population of students at school, the fact that they got bullied which led to their attack doesn't automatically excuse their history as semi-normies.

They were more like pioneers. Nobody gives a shit about shooters today but rejoice if they get shot themselves.

>Ever notice most school captains are usually just the most popular jock and not the smartest most academic students that represent the majority of the form?
in all honestly this is only partly true, being a captain and knowing others it varies sport to sport and school to school but honestly though user, fuck school, glad I graduated before I got domed for existing

Nice to see we are getting ready for the summerfag invasion with quality threads. Good job OP.

Attached: 1553518450237.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

especially if it's tau, murdering tau > shooting schools

>when you can't even stand up to someone squirting ketchup and mustard on you.

What is the point of going through this?

>Mon'keigh
Can't understand you go back to your country

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (500x440, 34K)

I hated high school. If I did shoot up the place, I knew the kids I wanted to kill would just be glorified by the media. That's how bullies work now, they suck up to authority, and bully the kids no one likes anyway. When I went to the tell the staff, all they said was how my bullies were too nice to do to pick on me.

lol NBK 4ever xd

By my job I used to have frequent contact with police man, and they really acted like bullies and cunts in the most of the cases, taking advantage of the badge power and laying the hand on his gun in a menacing gesture just for nothing, but when something really happen they act like
Scott Peterson the policeman at Stoneman Douglas School, I don't mean you are the same kind, but you know very well that policeman are just people who like guns and dominate the others with a little blood thirst. I saw it.

In my experience people become cops to have power.I myself was a bullying victim and I bassically embarked on a turbo compensation career path. I joined the military then police and did all the hardest course possible to prove i was tough. Bullies dont need to prove themselves. They peaked in school.

I was bullied once at middle school I was 11 years old, I just got enough of his shit so suddenly punched the stupid boy in the face, and trow him to the floor in front of all his minions. Never bullied again and his minions wanted to be my friends.

They were both rich assholes and bullies

In that case, you had the right reason to become a police officer, Overcompensating is a healthy reaction specially if you lead it to a legal action and physical empowering, I did it too in my time, I just got legal power to really beat any motherfucker.

>Nigger if you went to the same school I went I would have pushed y-
BANG BANG

Attached: 1524253022381.jpg (399x384, 19K)

>Inability to find gf means they would currently be 38 yo virgins, if they haven't killed themselves in that time.
Honestly they were not that ugly, they were normal looking people.

Maybe Eric, Dylan was ugly as fuck. They'd probably fuck hookers though.

>I hope people learn from their mistakes/the past
Thats a nice thought

Attached: When-you-decide-to-lay-down-while-having-sore-muscles.jpg (568x454, 33K)

They were also bullied by cheerleaders in the front of class while the teachers did nothing.
And the footballers were allowed to be violent and smash heads into lockers
That school was fucked and got everything it deserved.

Good, let them suffer, they should know their place in the hierarchy. I learned mine and I turned out just fine. Maybe you incels should all just accept their place in life, maybe then you'll get some pussy.

Look at all that ketchup

Im currently chewing that bait. Tastes good.

there are people out there who thin tht way though and they should be shot.

>According to Brown, "People surrounded them in the commons and squirted ketchup packets all over them, laughing at them, calling them faggots

based, the fate of all incels

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

>being this much of a (name)faggot

absolutely positively basado

Attached: 5oSbrVy.png (1664x57, 9K)

good god when did my tripfag filter reset, every single time after reading something these zoomers type i am left wincing in physical pain gotta set my filter back

>School is about learning, not building and earning social pedigree through 'popularity'
Not in America. Here, grades K-12 are essentially social school and you only start learning in uni.

I got egged, called a dyke, had a petition signed by all my classmates saying I raped a girl, etc. and I never wanted to hurt anyone at my school. I didn't like them and they weren't justified in my behavior, but it takes an already violent person to become violent when pushed.

>had a petition signed by all my classmates saying I raped a girl, etc. and I never wanted to hurt anyone at my school

Jesus. You'd have been more than justified in wanting to hurt the people who created and signed that petition.

But the point is I'm not violent and so I didn't want to. If I did want to, I would have some kind of repressed violent streak.

>I wonder if the kids that survived, learned not to be cunts.
Uh no. If anything they're even more abusive than before now and they further make fun of the dead school shooters and possible future bully victims they have.

I remember seeing something about it before where the victim didn't actually ''learn'' from their mistakes at all, if anything they just came out of there more angry and bitter than before because someone they knew or so got injured or killed, they don't learn, they just become worse, fucking cunts.

Attached: 1554050653705.jpg (1024x577, 36K)