He doesn't live in Los Angeles

>He doesn't live in Los Angeles

You might as well just kill yourself.

Attached: 1st-street-metro.jpg (903x519, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Orale pues vato

Attached: FB_IMG_1522529112519.jpg (320x240, 29K)

My compilation will feature all this.
Okay?
*Snap*

Attached: received_10214966345446260.jpg (569x492, 44K)

I prefer Orange County.

>calls that living
I guess vs your native Mexico, it’s a utopia isn’t it OP

Bad thread. Sage

Wrong photo, OP.

yeah I live in NYC, which is just slightly less cancerous

Attached: 1511063826697.jpg (2048x1357, 1.36M)

>>He doesn't live in Los Angeles

Spic infested shit hole

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

fuck off, Paco

pic related

Attached: IllegalStreetVendorsEverywhere-lat.png (570x607, 609K)

>he pays $3000/month to rent a closet surrounded by homelessness in a city that's literally 30% white

Haha, oh wow

>le 28.7% face (2010)

Whoops.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Oh the irony

Attached: 1526516994940.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

>He lives in LA
>He can't fit in in Orange County

peasant

Only whites allowed in Orange County.

LA is for spics and non-whites.

Attached: Barack_Obama_Tweet.png (636x292, 106K)

God I love this place.

There's a ton of Mexicans and Asians in OC

Only North OC has gooks and spics. Huntington Beach is a spic-infested shit hole now.

Newport Beach Master Race reporting in for duty.

Asians ok as long as they're Korean or Japanese. Some Chinese might be ok....case by case basis.

imagine living in shit usa

Such a beautiful city

Attached: Los_Angeles_Skid_Row.jpg (2816x2112, 2.09M)

I used to live in la. now I live in Bakersfield. atleast Bakersfield isnt going to destroy my bank account, fuck $1500 rent for a studio room.

*SNAP*

Attached: snap22.png (1338x784, 1.08M)

been here for 20 years. lived all the fuck over. from the people to the streets it's an expensive steaming piece of shit and getting worse by the day. yesterday, case and point, went to the local market, all the mexiniggers were dressed in their flags colors. I thought it was some sort of mexican holiday. nope. they're literally too fat and stupid to show an ounce of respect for the country they're currently ruining.

I am an Arizonan, I live in Kingman which is only an hour away from California. I make it a personal duty to stop all Californians who try to move here to not come here. Let me give you all several reasons why you should NEVER come to Arizona.
>We are very racist!
>Everyone has a gun.
>The natives are alcoholics (of course due to the white man)
>Mexicans are forced to assimilate or they are treated badly.
>The true Progressive Americans are all in Flagstaff (only safe place!)
>It's hot!
>Their are barely any African-Americans, a real lack of diversity.
>pots not even legal! (it's 2018 and all the states bordering us has it legal wtf!)

So Californians do your self a favor, and drive on though. New Mexico is better then Arizona.

Attached: Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png (250x167, 8K)

nice try kike. ive been to LA and its a 3rd world shithole.

This place is an overpopulated spic shithole. Anyone who doesn't recognize it is delusional. The problem is the spics and white leftists are starting to realize how much this place blows and are beginning to move to other states while taking their societal decaying ways with them.

Attached: Los Angeles.jpg (1224x1768, 1.35M)

>thinks south county is white
>t. achmed chan
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*BREATHES*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 6F09F012FE7E47D69776CCF73CABD4F2.png (693x413, 260K)

Colorado made a big mistake legalizing pot first
Should have been California to contain the first-wave degeneracy

I live here and it’s turned me into an agoraphobic misanthrope. I hate this city with every bone in my body.

>He doesn’t live in San Diego’s beautiful back country

We even live?

I really feel bad for them, I was considering moving there at some point for the natural beauty and cowboy vibe, but they are already flooded with 'dude weeds' and spics. Sad to see a fine state going down the shitter.

Attached: 1494621377043.jpg (700x933, 307K)

>h-he doesn’t know what urban camping iz!!1!
>Dey aren’t homeless!1!1! Itz just fun!!
>Also plz ignore the needles and hepatitis A

There’s one thing I noticed about Jow Forums.

There’s people always hating on CA are always talking about experiences from when they lived there

The people praising CA always post “1 post by this ID” tier threads. If they manage to stick around, they never tell you about where they lived in CA when asked.

I grew up in North FL. This place does have it’s drawbacks, but if you’re in a rural enough area in CA, it’s beautiful.

I’m 4000ft above sea level right now and I’m loving it. The cities are disgusting cess pools.

Fuck Los Angeles

That putrid shit hole needs to be wiped off the map. Traffic so bad that you literally live out of your car, smog so thick that the sky is brown when you look up and around you, every shade of yellow brown and grey imaginable, oh but muh perfect weather, that's a fucking joke everyone who says that has that 1000yd stare as if they're brainwashed in to saying it, beaners everywhere, rich in their fucking gated communities telling everyone else to take in bums, bums shitting up everything to the point the city is rolling out mobile showers to combat their stench and they power wash everything behind them with bleach.

But worst of all are those fucks who harp how its so amazing in LA, they're lying. They're the idiot that tries to drag you down to their level. In this case they want you to move to LA so you suffer along with them as well.

Only thing cool is LAX, really great airport with a lot of variety of planes and airlines.

And fuck you la raza pendejos, get the fuck out

Attached: 1505873305222.jpg (578x578, 42K)

Yorba Linda reporting in. Fuck the spics

The problem with living in the rural beautiful conservative areas in CA is that the bloated leftist big cities still decide your state laws. So you can enjoy the natural beauty around you while the state grows increasingly oppressive and powerful and continues further chipping away at your gun rights, and rights to free speech. If you are conservative and white it is best to just leave the state entirely and go to a red state.

Attached: golems.jpg (989x676, 80K)

MODS ARE FAGGOTS ONCE AGAIN.

Attached: CgldEYQU8AA2MPn.jpg (493x585, 34K)

Doing God's work my fellow Arizonan