Fembot here. I am horny, give me your cutest erp. The winner gets to fap on discord with me

Fembot here. I am horny, give me your cutest erp. The winner gets to fap on discord with me.

Attached: 1560939583060.png (1916x2048, 1.66M)

wtf is an erp? Nice larp btw

Attached: 1558639713215.jpg (480x480, 41K)

bitches be like
>can you Shakespeare and manipulate my stupid brain with words?

Attached: nuke.jpg (500x657, 51K)

you're not a girl if you have a pp user, stop trying to fool yourselve. also nice bait

Gross, you're not a tranny.

Attached: 1555885902351.jpg (599x364, 45K)

you're a male and doing this is bad for your psyche. please stop. think about your father.

Attached: delet this spike.png (1191x1200, 1.33M)

I'm not even gay just give me attention I am so lonely.

Attached: 1560644335089.jpg (512x384, 42K)

how about i do what i want with you and you play along because you want to be good for me? no fapping until i tell you to, though.

shit larp
shit offer
shit person

fuck off

Nevermind, that was a lot gayer than I thought it was going to be. I was hoping youys would say cute shit and I could pretend you were a girl.

Attached: 1560839974729.png (543x435, 128K)

by posting here, we're technically giving you attention, even if you're a big LARP

Umm... amazon wishlist?

Can you become a tranny?

Attached: 1528673181234.jpg (215x365, 26K)

I want to rape you and then choke you to death in the woods at night, then dump your body in a culvert. How's that sound?

No, you have to do it.

Youre a boy. You will never pass as a girl.

so, two fucktards who think femanons exist... dammed fools, i pity your stupidity

i rly hope you realize later your inferior brains and give up on life

Attached: Lagrima.gif (267x200, 1.6M)

We're not playing this game user. TAKE THE FUCKING PILLS, IM THE MAN IN THIS RELATIONSHIP

Attached: 1560401509457.jpg (322x322, 15K)

i will dress up like scooby doo and have you wear a collar and bark like a dog while i fuck you from behind and drool into your mouth

Attached: 2019-06-19 03_24_16-S01E13.m4v - VLC media player.png (1208x900, 1.21M)

*nuzzles up against you*
"Hey femanon"
*Purrs like a big kitten who's ferocious, but not today, today he's playful*
"Did you know that your boss' salary went up 100x in the past 50 years but yours has stagnated? That would maybe be fine, but the cost of living has gone up, so the same salary is worth less. Your standard of living is less than it was before because meaningful ownership like education, housing, and healthcare are getting out of reach. The median millennial is making a piss poor salary. America has a fetish for troops and cops. They manufacture consent for wars to make a profit for the Military Industrial Complex. Raytheon didn't accidentally increase its stock price by 500%. North Korea doesn't have to lie about the atrocities the US committed in the Korean war. America hasn't fought a defensive war since WW2."
*pats your head and wuzzles your nozey*
*whispers in your widdle earzies*
"40% of cops engage in domestic violence. The greatest innovation a capitalist has ever come up with is planned obsolescence. Your boss contributes nothing but takes 80% of your surplus labor value. The amount your boss takes pales in comparison to what you pay in taxes. Neither the republicans nor the democrats could give half a shit about how expensive inaction on climate change will be or the carnage that will ensue. Oil companies care nothing about externalities for their pollution of the environment. Lobbyists have bought out the entire congress. It's not illegal because they are the ones that write the laws. The elite ship their money overseas and lie about the taxes they don't pay."
*pounces on you*
*slowly reaches for your class consciousness*
*encourages you to join a union*

Attached: t37a38wrt0331.png (640x859, 406K)

No, I am the man. I bet you dont even work out. Do you want a buff tranny wife? I dont think so. You have to be the girl. Now open wide and take your medicine.

Attached: 1560696920420.jpg (1000x1000, 142K)

very nice, keep up the good work comrade

Well, I do have a fat ass for a man. Be gentle user

Attached: 1560751884041.jpg (2100x1500, 176K)

No, I'm going to be rough because you were bad. If you're good we can cuddle after.

Attached: d506f047865a6f69532f035682d93cf1fe3d5682e388e44ce706c6e39f382fb9.jpg (800x600, 115K)

OwO kiss me and lay my eggs owo

You're going to drool in my mouth from behind?

Attached: 1560928738451.png (334x338, 57K)

You mustn't be rough

Attached: fOuSbs.gif (320x155, 1.36M)

Alright, my attention span is fried from using this website too much. I am leaving now, thanks for the (You)s guys.

Attached: 1560380252379.jpg (628x906, 53K)

are you a virgin? unless you're having sex with a midget this is a pretty easy task

ERP is a role-play with little plot besides the quick sex scene between characters. There is no consequence and no long term story behind it.

I'm out desu, I find that extremely autistic, but then again I never could do even normal rp

Roll for perception

Bye bye have a lovely day/night

>Hey user!
>Do you have a small dick?
>Are you lonely and giving up on the world?
>Do you want to be an ugly incel forever?
>It's time to stop repressing and be yourself!
>Don't you want to be a girl user? They are >so cute and happy!
>Have you ever thought that maybe if you >took hrt you could be cute and happy too?
>Just join the server below and you will be a >cute girl in no time! tTwCP8A

No, I want to be a macho man. I want to be a strong, intelligent, virtuous, fatherly figure. The kind of person that people look up to and ask for advice from.

Attached: 7979.jpg (1440x810, 130K)

what if i want to find traps not become one? asking for a friend

This server is pure cancer

Hark! Could it be?!
A real femanon appears?
After trannies and jannies all across this sea
Oh, it's just a larper, the worst of my fears

And through this post I read Shakespeare's name
Not knowing of erp I approach it all the same
With some low iq poem for a low iq dame
The larping has left me limp, the little user lame

(I have no idea how you can erp as one person but i'll try because lonely.)
*Sits next to you on the couch*
I'm sorry if this is weird but I really like you and uh...
*Hugs you tightly and runs my hands along your body*
*We both kiss. With time it grows more passionate.*
*I squeeze you in tighter to feel your warm, soft body against mine.*
Here..
*I take my shirt and belt off. I then shyly pull down my pants to expose my erect penis. I guide your hand onto it and tell you to jerk me off while we kiss.*
*I move one hand down your back and into your panties where I start rubbing your pussy.*
*Things heat up and soon we're both naked. I climb on top of you and look for a second before pushing my cock inside of you. As I go deeper I lean in to continue kissing.*
*The fucking starts out slow and lovingly but soon my mind becomes all fuzzy, I start fucking you harder like. It feels like i'm just an animal trying to breed.*
*My moans go from something soft to more gruff sounding. I take one hand and wrap it around you neck and squeeze.*
Oh fuck femanon I think i'm gunna-
*My cock throbs as cum begins to fill your tight little body. I collapse on you and let out a quiet*
I love you.
(The end)

I see you out for a stroll in a midnight at the urban landscape as the sky is colored a cool palate and a cornucopia of lights pollute our skies for another night again for the lack of stars and celestial bodies we make up for with yours. Oh how I yearn for it as I stare you up and down like the piece of meat you are to me. With the machinations of pure biological necessity kicking in. Is it the endorphins? The adrenaline? Or perhaps the ethylene making its way through to your blood brain barrier feeling more and more red flushed by the minute as every second grinds so slowly and with so much tension. Your arms part sideways ready for the ravaging of a lifetime perhaps on somewhat of a one man cock carousel only for one horse phallus ready to speed off to the orange streaks of the break of dawn. I part the cloth and practically tear into you, your blonde hair a mess.

Dammit... It's a fucking scarecrow again.

uwu i wanna watch you get raped by a pack of dindus

*nuzzles you*
Hey comrade
*rubs nose*
Did you know that communism is destined to fail?
*barks like a puppy and waggles tail*
Yep!
*giggles*
A system without money will break down because without a medium of currency nothing can truly be given value
*rubs bulge*
Did you also consider that when everyone gets the same, no one would invent because there would be zero incentive?
*unzips pants*
Hehe yepparoo! No one would willingly risk their time and health creating new things that they cant benefit from
*fondles balls*
Every human is self centered and puts themselves before all others, this is undeniable hehe
*licks tip*
I mean, marx himself did say that communism will never work unless everybody 100% wanted it. At that point we arent humans but a hivemind, but we are humans silly
*licks shaft up and down*
Did you also consider that the rich keep their money oversees? Theres no way to redistribute wealth that you cant access silly
*starts jerking you off*
Silly you~! The free market and democracy has been the choice of civilizations forever, look at ancient civilizations, they all had currency and free trade, and they didnt need any propaganda to make people choose this. The free market has been around since written history started, and no communist government has ever lasted a century.
*feels you shoot your cummies, squeezes the rest out*
A free market is what humans truly want, forced labor isnt fun silly~ its so cute how you call each other comrade and use anime girls, memes, and faux camaraderie to make it look good! You're fetishizing the soviet union and its adorable~!!
*licks ur cummies off my hand and kisses your cheek*
Dont be a baka user-sama.

9/11 roleplay
im an ems and youre stuck in a stairwell. I free you and you suck me off and the building were in falls and kills both of us

Either you're a tranny or this is terrible fucking bait

I'm a wetback who just crossed the border between Mexico and California. I've been camping out with the bums for most of spring. However the heat has gotten rather unbearable this summer due to boomer republicans still denying climate change. It was too hot to just stay in the tents being scorched in the sidewalk. I was tired of living my life as a bum, and there had been rumors. That there was a hobo killer hunting people who were sleeping in the street. So I got up and decided to go out and look for work.

As I walked through the city I noticed my reflection on a building. My physique had changed a lot since I got to America. I was a lot leaner and my muscle look toned. It must have been all those avacado I had been eating.

cont

Attached: 155413508585.jpg (320x320, 24K)

*I open the door*
*I get on the floor*
"Fuck me like a dinosaur"

Even though I know you're not a female, I'm actually bored enough to make up a scene for you
>we're a hard-working couple in a committed relationship
>we both work countless hours at our respective jobs
>today we both finally get a day off together for the first time in months
>it's time to make up for lost time

Attached: bf5607ad0e18b4be912eb9964cb915bac6cf85a25703611e74dbeda64b809b44.png (320x240, 6K)

>Makes you eat sleep pills
>Rapes your ass multiple times during the night
>Calls you a good girl while you whimper in your sleep

>Amazon wishlist
>not steam wishlist or even MMO cash shop
kimoi

Attached: 1490626447_572cbef11477f61eff8eae353154123a.jpg (708x996, 83K)