Would you date a girl with acne, robots?

Would you date a girl with acne, robots?

Attached: care-acne-transformation.png (538x566, 782K)

This might just be me but i think acne on girls can be cute

You're not unique faggot. I like the same shit

>tfw no acne-fu

Every girl with acne that I know has massive tits. Like absolutely massive.

I think there's a strong correlation between titty size and acne. More oestrogen, more titty, more acne.

Well when i say that it might just be me i'm not saying i'm unique i'm just saying that it's probably not as common as other things and this is why people would like it

I knew a girl with chronically bad acne that was an A cup, B cup if she wore a pushup bra. I'm not sure how true that is user

Doesn't having acne mean you have a lot of testosterone though? I think I read it in an article somewhere.
t. no titties & acne

i would, tbqh fampai.

I'm just being an asshole. I've actually never met other people either that liked acne on girls like I do. I even like the really bad scarring kind on a girl...makes her seem more endearing or something like that.

That's unfortunate.
But user is right, acne is cause by androgens. Testosterone is the most common androgen.

I feel so dumb now.

>tfw zero acne whatsoever my entire life

Yes, because it can be treated with my semen! BAZINGA!

It isnt real unfortunate, girl I mentioned had guys falling for her left and right anyways, and ended up getting a ton of orbiters by streaming while she cooks on twitch

bazpengi

Yes. I would date anyone. I don't care how they look, I jist want someone to love me

Yes absolutely. But i do feel like it would seem kinda weird for two people with acne to date each other. Like that is the only reason they are together.

This shit is the worst. I wouldnt wish this curse on anyone. 15 years man. More than half my life ive been dealing with this bullshit.

Attached: 1560020181880.jpg (401x401, 18K)

the only reason i don't actually prefer it is because i wouldn't want my kids to have quaranteed shit skin.

Is there a catch? What's the downside?

It's a negative trait that looks unpleasant for most people, isn't it?

I dont think it works like that but yeah I know what you mean.

nah, I would bang her and dump her, It would be too embarrassing to gout out in public with a girl like this

if she's pretty, yes

coward!

yes, as long as she's virgin and not mentally ill.

and when she shyly tells me "b-but I've got acne", I'll reply "steal my first kiss NOW!"

Hell yeah, acne is cute.

No, they're truly disgusting, almost - and I say ALMOST, not as much - like girls with moles

She looks gorgeous, nothing than a cream or makeup can't solve
Yes I would

YES!!!!!!!!!

I would actually prefer it.

STOP MAKING THIS BOARD SOC FUCK OFF OVER THERE THESE UNORIGINAL SHIT THREADS ARE JUST RUBBISH THAT SHOULD BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THIS SITE

What kind of question is this, most will anwear yes.

you don't know pain, my friend.

Attached: 378367486e2bbb48f6a7b4cfc7585996.jpg (452x600, 64K)

>Would you date a girl with acne, robots?
No.