Fembot, why aren't you the cool tomboy all the young boys in the block are lusting after? What's stopping you?

Fembot, why aren't you the cool tomboy all the young boys in the block are lusting after? What's stopping you?

Attached: 3b5fcae4b895032c10fb87f11e63a9ba.png (1442x1080, 766K)

everybody hates tomboys they want sissy bitches that look exceptionally pretty 24/7

I'm just too girly and smol. I also have long hair

Here's a better question. Fembots why aren't you fucking me, and telling me I'm the most special hooman in this world?

Attached: 1561027913627.png (244x243, 87K)

Please fembots I dont even want sex just let me hold your hand... pls

I wish a girl like this exists in my area because not even a single girl that wants to talk to me or be my fucking gf

>I'm just too girly

boooooring

Why don't you just admit you're gay then?

Because I'm not cool and I'm scared of people anyway

>Because I'm not cool

what makes you uncool

Being a shut-in who doesn't really have interests besides browsing Jow Forums and being awful at any sports

>Being a shut-in who doesn't really have interests besides browsing Jow Forums and being awful at any sports

allright that's quite uncool

Why don't you come here to sit on my dick and then let's see who is gay.

Too tomboy, guys think I'm a bulldyke.

>Too tomboy, guys think I'm a bulldyke.

are you fat and have a buzzcut? Or is it just how you act?

>I'm just too girly and smol

Attached: 1541157552759.jpg (1024x427, 21K)

That would be too lewd sir

yet another invitation to REVERSE THE ROLES:

> brobots, why aren't you the cool gayboy all the young girls in the black ghetto are lusting after? What's stopping you?

Attached: blackgirl.jpg (614x737, 74K)

I don't want to part with my long hair.

Alright, I like that, a/s/l/other info?

You can be a smol tomboy.

So what. I want to get lewd with you.

But black girls in the ghetto don't like gayboys. If they did, my childhood would have been very different.

But I'm a good girl and I've never done anything lewd

Too tall, hair too long, assets too big, and I'm already an office/corporate dom mommy to my bf

Why wont fembots just fuck the local neet

STOP CLINGING FOR ATTENTION FROM FAT MENTALLY ILL FUCKS WHO ARE MOST LIKELY LARPING YOU UNLUCKY PIECE OF SHIT

There aren't any in my area. Everyone is either an actual boomer or extremely elderly

I would unironically become a femboy if white girls wanted it, but you made it a black thing. The OP did not make it a race thing at all.

whats your problem bro, there's a nonzero chance of getting some robopuss because of summer so chad the fuck up and get some

YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT, YOU ARE A SOC / B REFUGEE THAT SHOULD BE FUCKING GASED, NO ONE WILL EVER LIKE YOUR 200KGS YOU FAT JEW

There's a first time for everything they say. I'll make it feel good.

Ok you can have internet sex with me

I'll metaspoit all your open ports and even some that aren't bby

All my ports are open sir

you again? you lookin for something and just to afraid to ask?

Attached: 1544403266172.png (625x480, 318K)

A L L C A P S N I G G E R

Attached: 1544405771653.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Because I'm goth instead and don't seek validation from the attention I get from men.

Cause I'm already androgynous looking as it is so as soon as I wear guy clothes I get called "sir."

Too old. Too gloomy. Too pale. Too dark. Too depressing. All around negative.

Attached: 312311.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Because neets have smelly dicke n balls.

FLCL is a shit show for shit retards.

What if I lick your asshole without giving you no validation?

Sounds like you want to be treated like a worthless sex toy and abused.

God damn I wanna drain that cyst on her cheek.

No thank you.

rig

Well then you're pretty worthless.

I don't go outside. I'm butch/GNC though.

can i fuk u then

Attached: 1509e34005183da5ea4eb29150f341e5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

ugly and bpd

Why are women so proud of the Bitch Personality Disorder? Just shut up about it and fix it.

haha just fix it lole!!

tomboys are only desirable when they have a nice body. Ugly bitches get no love, never have never will.

Tattoo "don't treat people like shit" on your hand and just look at it whenever you interact with others.

yep instead of complaining and using it as an excuse wa wa

Not user mentioned but I have a buzzcut but am pretty Jow Forums. Not bulky but lean. Anyone who has ever complimented me has told me nice body, but my face is an absolute fucking trainwreck.

You're gonna break your bass that way idiot