Incels should just have sex

Come on incels, just have sex. What's the big deal?

Attached: IMG_1365.jpg (1432x1757, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mutts smell even worse than niggers.
The olfactory bulb has not evolved to pick up the androstenol and estriol parameters of these halfbreeds and evokes disgust due to histocompatibility issues.

You are in for a treat when the cunt is all sweaty after all the pounding. Trust me, I've been there.

OP is a dumb shallow normalfag

Attached: normalfags who come to 4chan be like.jpg (501x1200, 119K)

They are gay in denial so when presented with the opportunity to have sex with a woman they will make excuses.

I'm half black and I can not find black girls attractive at all unless they're mixed like me but even then I'd rather date a qt thick asian

Lol, you don't know how evolution works, and you've never had sex

Ok open your legs and wet up.

I am heavily intimidated by women due to low self-esteem, projection of self-loathing and general mindset issues, so I have immense difficulty in approaching. Also I'm mediocre at best in the looks department so no girl will get a crush by herself either.

You say that like it's a bad thing. At least I've had sex.

Attached: IMG_2124.jpg (490x523, 52K)

>i should have to fuck an incel

How about no.Theres plenty of other girls other there so off you go. Society is sick of you losers.

You dont belong anywhere disgusting nigger

That's why I'm the ultimate robot

I am a computational phylogenetics PhD candidate and I have 2 MSc, in computational neuroscience and evolutionary psychology.

this is some of the worst bait I've seen in a while & everyone falling for this is a new redditfag

Incels aren't looking for sex. They're looking for confidence and self-esteem, the ultimate source of which is a woman's attention and affection.

Further, in the past 30-50 years, love, relationships, and sex have been the forefront of everything (music, movies, TV shows, sitcoms, advertisements, etc.). For some people, it's really hard not to feel "left-out" after such intense societal conditioning.

Meh. Ugly, gross people build relationships and have sex all the time. Incels have no excuse

Tell women to have sex with us and were all good. kek

Attached: 1553867937001.png (500x684, 218K)

>incels need to get laid
>but im not gong to do it

Flawless logic right there.

Do it yourself loser. That's your problem. You always want someone else to do the heavy lifting.

Just because Im scared of being raped of shot by an unhinged virgin doesnt mean I need to save him. Learn to not be retard and save yourself.

But you're still a loser shitposting on Jow Forums. This is the reason even your hand doesn't want to fuck you.

Attached: FB95IMG9515572734094501.jpg (778x960, 183K)

Behave like you deserve it instead of acting like a piece of shit.

Your response had nothing to do with my comment, but good try. I specifically said it's NOT about sex, and you countered with "but just have sex though".

>Do it yourself
I do and they keep rejecting me, hence the incel term, so were kinda at an impasse here. lmao
>heavy lifting
What are you smoking, what heavy lifting? after you ask them out the reject you or they go out with you.

Attached: 1548524805918.gif (1090x1035, 183K)

Autists seem to lack discretion so they will say outright they want sex instead of playing all the games women want you to play to gain pussy access. Unless they are 9/10 or something, it usually doesn't work. Plus they find it difficult to meet new people.

Your expectations are probably fucked. You think you deserve at least a 7, when a 3 where you actually land.

But we aren't chasing men either. Wouldn't that be asexual in denial?

Just use Tinder and be realistic about who you are compatible with on the looks scale. I know plenty of autistic/ugly dudes who are able to get GFs using online dating

Tinder doesn't work as well for 30 and 40-something virgins.

Its the girls expectations that are fucked, even a 2 only wants to date/fuck a 8+.
And this is mainly happening because of social media and dating apps.

Attached: 1559319636581.jpg (503x644, 31K)

Yet everyone can have sex with someone out of their league except incels for some reason. Why are they such special snowflakes?

I have been with 42 women, actually.
You are embarrassing, this is an anonymous imageboard.

The fact that you counted, and are bragging about it here, means you're full of shit.

This. Post all the graphs you want, but there are plenty of average/ugly guys with girlfriends.

Letting infographics you find online dictate your life is your first problem

>everyone can have sex with someone out of their league
Last time i checked women were the hypergamous gender.
>Why are they such special snowflakes?
There is nothing special about always getting rejected.

Attached: ymoiq7d3i5j11.jpg (640x757, 86K)

Kys no one finds you attractive.

Do you have a scientific explanation on why other races find caucasians smell like wet dog?

>other races find caucasians
that's only niggers on twiter saying that though

>this meme diagram made in mspaint is 100% scientific proof
Incels never get rejected because they never ask girls out. They spend all their free time coming up with excuses for never going outside and talking to girls. If you spend 10% of the effort you spend being angry on the internet all day long on actually doing things that could get you a gf you would already have one.

The world is full of empirical proof that ugly people have sex all the time, yet you choose to base you life around random charts you find online

>he thinks physical appearance has any bearing on sexual attraction

Attached: 1492065528683.jpg (630x421, 221K)

so.much.this.
literally just bee yourself bro

>confusing a pic that shows how hypergamy works with an info diagram
Why are you so stupid?
>thinking physical attractiveness doesn't exist
Polish that b8 m8.
What is this? an upvote? Are we reddit now? Lurk more faggot.

Attached: 1559910516143.jpg (512x384, 35K)

>info diagram
The problem isn't that it's not showing how hypergamy works it's that there's no fucking source you idiot.

And that pic is complete bullshit, understand now? Why base your beliefs on something someone just pulled out of his ass?

>source
>i need AUTHORITATIVE entities to tell me what i think!!!1

Attached: 1492275706910.jpg (409x270, 38K)

You clearly need someone else to tell you what to think. Or not to think at all.

You must be some special kind of retard to not know how to google.

Attached: 1439026542395.jpg (1262x966, 99K)

>that moment when you can't admit what a word means
That is also for you.

>muh google
I want SCIENTIFIC PAPERS and the SCIENTIFIC METHOD (hard sciences) to show me your claims are even worth my time

chop chop hillbilly

t. butthurt black rostie

Mulattoes are dominating the modeling industry

Attached: 1532550466565.webm (480x480, 591K)

mutts are literally SUPERIOR due to hybrid vigor
we should all racemix

Here you go you google inept retard:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy
Its got 17 sources, do you need anymore to understand the meaning of 1 word? lmao

If you look carefully one of those sources used your mothers roten holes to pinpoint the dictionary definition of the word, truly spectacular application of the scientific method.

Attached: 1559300699122.gif (360x346, 170K)

I'm white and I agree wholeheartedly

Attached: amirahDyme05.jpg (398x394, 65K)

Most humans are extremely genetically similar. It makes almost no difference who you fuck, as long as they are not a close relative

This is pretty bullshit. I'm no where near a 7 and get matches. Just not experienced enough and don't have any money so actual dating is hard.

>get matches = guaranteed sex/dates
Oh you sweet summer child.

You literally have billions (3.3) of base pairs in your DNA. Even 1% difference is HUGE. It's about 33 million base pairs difference. Considering how much "junk" DNA there is, 1% is a significant amount of meaningful data.

Had a date yesterday. I'm older than almost everyone on here "child"

You don't even know what the word means.

It is when incels want to "prove" something by fake profiles.

sure thing OP, now bend over for me

Sure you have larper boy.
I see summerfagging season has started.

Attached: 1554394699949.jpg (554x554, 24K)

Believe what you want. Been here for 4 years. The only reason I didn't find out about this board sooner was I'm not some millennial shit into animes.

It took you 4 years of lurking to learn what boards exist on Jow Forums. Good job user, your a big boy now.

Attached: 1559799445643.gif (500x546, 829K)

>Theres plenty of other girls other there so off you go.
Typical roastie answer.
>You're great, any girl would be lucky to have a guy like you.
>There's someone for you out there.
>N-not me, some other chick.
>I just said that because it sounded nice.

Attached: 1553036178141.webm (568x320, 858K)

LOL Yep, pretty much. Have sex nerd

School ended for you already kiddo?

I know you are acting retarded, but was my statement so hard to understand? I didn't even go to this site until I heard about Jow Forums from other sites.

ANOTHER GARBAGE THREAD YOU SHOULD OFF YOUR SELF YOU FUCKING TUMOR, INCELS DONT BELONG HERE YOU ABNORMAL PIECE OF HUMAN JUNK, MAKING HIS LIFE ABOUT HAVING SEX IS THE LOWEST STANDARD FOR ANY BREATHING HUMAN AND YOU SHOULD EXECUTE YOUR SELF FOR PROMOTING IT

Significant, yes, but humans are incredibly inbred anyway. Or at least, I probably am

Incels want relationships more then sex, if sex was all it took to cure inceldom there would be no incels with how far spread prostitution is, you can get laid at any hour of the day by paying. lmao

Btw you left caps lock on you nigger, get some glasses if you can't read small text.

Attached: 1555010086841.jpg (511x509, 36K)

Different races smell bad to one another in general

Inceldom is about dating.
People who attack groups they actually know nothing about should be executed.

EVERY THREAD I SEE ABOUT YOU DEGENERATED RETARDS IS ABOTU SEX
>MUH DATING
AH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAT FUCK WHY SHOULD ANY WOMEN DATE A MISERABLE PIECE OF SHIT WHO HAS NO GOALS. DOESNT WORK ON HIMSELF OR IS WORTH DATING IN ANY OTHER SENSE?

>Implying that all incels have no goals and are fat
Write like a nigger, think like a nigger.

Attached: 1541479961917.jpg (1080x774, 348K)

>Mulattoes are dominating the modeling industry
I wonder (((why)))

Indeed, not all incels are fat. In fact many are normal weight.

WHEN YOU GET COMPLETLY BTFO SO YOU JUST COME BACK TO THE EASIEST INSULT YOU CAN THINK OFF YOU FUCKING RETARD

By that definition incels do not exist since they are not involuntarily celibate. They are volcels.

>by fake profiles.
the replies to the profiles (which is what people are blown away by) aren't fake brainlet.

How do you know that brainlet? You don't.

Okay schizo, have fun doubting EVERYTHING you see on a screen. lmao

From the start the description was wrong, it should have been something like insin(involuntary single) but it isn't as catchy or insulting as "incel", i would say the majority of incels are actually involuntarily single and not celibate, you can literally get sex any time of the day from a prostitute.

Attached: 1560634732330.jpg (641x641, 73K)

They're not even involuntarily single because they never do anything that could result in a gf.

So you doubt everything except what fits your incel beliefs, and that you blindly believe? Sounds about par for an incel.

the best ones have been taken down but there used to be youtube videos of live screencaptures where you could see scrolling and the entire conversations in the native apps.
not impossible to fake but very difficult and not worth the effort. clearly the replies are real.

Same applies to you faggot.

Then vosin, but adding the celibate part is retarded if you aren't a monk.

They are not incels. They are volcels. That's the big deal. Any ugly fuck in this board could have fucked a -1/10 if he wanted to.