Why arent you cumming inside of 5/10 teenie boppers? Pic related was a high school senior this year and 18. Im 28...

Why arent you cumming inside of 5/10 teenie boppers? Pic related was a high school senior this year and 18. Im 28. Super Liked her on Bumble and listened to her childish babble then barebacked her two days later in a hotel room. She whimpered so you bet I busted up in that fresh teenage pussy twice before dropping her back off to mommy & daddys house. Never spoke to her again.

Attached: 2F00917D-6026-463E-BFDD-BC42BA59E7CE.jpg (1080x1349, 125K)

>in b4 nose ring degenerate

No shit, polcel. Thats a massive green flag that a young girl wants attention from an older man and will happily ride his cock raw and receive a cumload the day you meet her

Attached: B228669B-99B1-4D78-8B03-9E9254C3DE91.jpg (750x750, 46K)

you are an evil psychopath OP and are the reason why virgin girls are so rare because normalfags are using them only for sex and not commiting
women are not commodities user

What the hell is a teenie bopper? Also I used tinder in it's prime so I snagged a couple of cuties. As time went on the app wasn't as interesting so I went after my "bucket list girls" and had sex with a couple of fatties before I settled with my gf that's short, in shape, and leads a very healthy lifestyle.

Bro this couldn't be more true. Women ride the cock carousel of older men. I had one tell me that I was so wise and smart because I was older. She had a lot of respect for me so I blew my load in her mouth, dropped her home, and blocked her number.

yet another Pretend Normie thread

G.T.F.O.

also, sage

Attached: qhzo4s4yh5531.jpg (732x814, 82K)

Look at those plump young titties. She went to school the next day with my bite marks on those titties and my jizz still swimming around inside her.

You too could cum inside of a young girl so easily. They will just believe whatever the fuck you say if youre in your late 20s, just talk down to them a LITTLE BIT. Dont go full polcel, tell some bullshit stories about girls you supposedly took on trips around the world or some shit, and then take them to your house or a hotel

Attached: 45518017-61CF-4E10-A859-7A6D422B37AE.jpg (937x1170, 75K)

That's not how you sage newfag

Also this is pretty decent advice from op. Only virgins would get mad

>Pic related was a high school senior this year and 18.
bitch looks 31 tho

if she is 18, I'm 10

Absolutely fucking based. Take note, robots.

This is the real world user. Nobody but naive little bitches wants a fairy tale romance. Grow up and eat some tight young ass.

she is not 5/10 so, more like 6-7/10.

oh ffs this op reminds me of that johhny tweaker guy we had on here ranting a few years ago

Thanks i agree in these pics but teyre definitely her best. Pic related is more accurate

Attached: 4FFA464D-0C91-4A81-80C2-3C7AF7A2D7B3.jpg (601x601, 30K)

>not just keeping on fucking her and using her as a fucktoy you can call up and bang

shiggy diggy doo

Show pix of Mom and female siblings.
Not making this mistake again.

oh yes he forced the girl to be a massiv eslut. if anything op is doing gods work for exposing her for being a slut.

>barebacked her
Pics or it didnt happen faggot

I tried to film it on my phone but she wouldnt let me :-/

At least one person appreciates my service. I also have genital herpes so Im assuming I gave her a lifelong STD before she even graduated high school lol

beta as fuck bruh

isn't that like illegal? to give someone an std without telling them? jesus fucking Christ I want to hook up and fuck sluts but 1 im in a small town and god rapes me and 2 I dont want stds

It would be illegal if she asked me and I lied or if she said to use a condom and I stealth fucked her, but its not illegal to be a slut and fuck other sluts.

Normie women often dont give a shit about STDs

hmm Idk about that I heard somewhere a couple times over my life that its illegal to have sex when you get an STD and not tell people ahead of time before fucking them.

I also think once you get diagnosed you are required by law to call everyone you fucked and tell them you have an std

yeah I just found it on google. its a class a misdemeanor not to tell someone you have an STD and can be punished up to one year in jail

it is typically illegal, civilly and criminally, to knowingly or recklessly transmit an STD. Telling someone you have an STD is not the same obligation as knowingly transmitting an STD.

oh also they can sue you for it

i found a story of some girl suing a guy for 900,000 dollars for giving her herpes and another one of a 1.5 million dollar settlement for giving them warts

While criminal charges are usually concerned with punishing wrongdoing, civil charges are often focused on providing just compensation to someone who has been wronged. And that compensation can be big. An Oregon woman sued a former sexual partner for giving her herpes and won $900,000

Another woman sued her former partner for giving her HPV that led to genital warts and cervical dysplasia, a precancerous condition. She won and was awarded $1.5 million. And thats just peanuts compared to the supposed $52 million settlement a woman received after she claimed that her former partner

The real treat is being 17(Im 21 now) and fucking freshmen and sophomores. Fucked this 15 yo Philippina when I was 17 and this 16 yo blonde and gotta say it is insane how kinky/tight they are. I have been on a 4 year dry spell since but the memory still goes strong.

Attached: C17F1F01-CCE5-4F5C-B31D-A1F6A478B572.png (800x800, 342K)

Oh well. I assume she rides plenty of guys bareback so theres no way she knows who gave her the herpes anyway

Once I got Chlamydia once and gave it to a fat black girl who was the cashier at a taco joint too lmao

Figured this is the best thread for this so.... this fat chick messaged me on bumble. Should I go on a date with her just to practice social skills/when it actually matters to me?

Attached: 5D2CB554-BC48-411F-AEB3-0929C5B262B8.jpg (750x776, 64K)

One fat girl who I fugged started crying when we were fooling around and confessed to me that she had herpes and we have to use condoms and she understands if I just want to leave.

i got soooo many brownie points for telling her its okay and the risk worth it to me so she can feel comfortable. Barebacked her and even fucked her in the poop chute without the condom. She was so thicc and sat on my face and I was drowning in that fat ass and how much of her pussy fluid was running up my nose. Epic. She got crazy horny for me being willing to contract herpes for her, little did she know I had it already lol

Yes, fat girls are like batting practice bro. Sharpen those skills. Even MLB pros practice with heavier bats before they step up to the plate

I am
Fucking my nieces friend. Shes 16 and 27

yeah roasties dont care they get stds and just dont give a shit

is this how you get the herpes? I really really dont want to get STDS but I dont want to settle down I just want to fuck sluts.

O don't get this comic

>young
bitch looks 35, i think you might have been memed on op

>install bumble
>only 6 girls in a 80 km range
>skipped them all so there are no more possible matches
i hate this place

Its not even really humor. Its just a ghost sucking a guys dick and him chanting ghost blowjob wooo woooo

Yep, this. Easy to break their hearts too, which is exhilirating. Sometimes they give good head too, unless they're a virgin.

yeah lol I thought I was the only she kinda looks like 27

I'm going to start cold approaching teenagers for sure. I'm in my mid thirties. I'm not the best looking guy but I own .5 mil of assets.