I didn't choose this dead face
I didn't choose this monotonous, slow and tired voice
I didn't choose being fatigued all the time
I didn't being so awkward in social situations
I didn't choose being isolated for so long
I didn't choose being drained of energy all the time
DONT TELL ME TO HAVE SEX IF I DIDN'T CHOOSE TO NOT HAVE SEX
I DIDNT CHOOSE THIS SORT OF LIFE

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 25K)

>i didn't choose being an incel
that's the point of being an incel

you did choose to make this gay post though so you deserve everything you got desu

Are you the dude that made the juul thread earlier?

Don't worry op, you don't need to validate your opinions(facts) with these people.

UNNECESSARY SHIT THREAD, GO BACK TO R*DDIT WHERE YOU BELONG YOU ARE NOTHING, MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT SEX JUST SHOWS WHAT A LOW IQ RETARD YOU REALLY ARE EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IS RIGHTFULLY DESERVED AND YOU ARE BETTER OF OFFING YOUR SELF I HOPE THAT YOU GO TRANS YOU FAGGOT

But it's your choice to go on Grindr and get TOPPED you could lose your virginity

You as well go fuck a sissy or twink you wouldn't be so angry if you had sex and got your prostate milked

You can choose happiness by deciding to serve and please a woman

A REAL ROBOT DOESNT DEPEND ON SEX YOU GOD DAMN TRANNY FEMBOT FUCKER GET OFF THIS FUCKING BOARD AND STAY ON B YOU ARE A WASTE OF SPACE THAT IS SCARED OF ACTUALLY LIVING

Protip user. Don't let your enemies see you hurt. Sam Hyde said something similar about demeaning yourself in front of others. It doesn't solve anything, and gives leverage to the enemy, because they will use those insecurities against you.

and yes sex havers are the enemy

Attached: 1557896735464.png (640x631, 615K)

Real robots want bussy you are just a incel

But you specifically chose to be an incel. You chose the incel life. You chose to not have sex. You chose to not get a job.

you should not be apologetic of who you are unless youve done something wrong, weak retard.

can i get a link to a video where he says that? seems like a good watch

deelet thiis

Attached: faRpJqd.jpg.png (910x914, 501K)

None of those stop you from having sex. You stop yourself from having sex by not socializing enough

have sex incel manlet with anxiety, dead faced monotonous fatigued awkward isolated drained virgin faggot

Attached: image0-12.jpg (640x480, 94K)

>Sam Hyde said something similar about demeaning yourself in front of others
Are you sure it was Sam Hyde?

This please

>INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE
>you chose

Are you this dumb?

>what are prostitutes
yikes

You could choose to not be celibate.

its not about sex user, its about love
you wouldnt understand

A lack of sex is completely irrelevant
A lack of love will kill a man

>OP says they have anxiety (social likely) and is awkward in social situations
>retard you: you need to socialize more

It's like telling a depressed person to "just be happy". If you can't understand mental illnesses then don't comment about their effects

inb4 "I know 145 people who have social anxiety and have sex and relationships!"

>I didn't choose being a manlet
anybody who cares about height is a shallow fuckwad, ignore them
>I didn't choose having anxiety
drink more water and get your shit together, this one's on you
>I didn't choose this dead face
practice basic hygiene
> I didn't choose this monotonous, slow and tired voice
can be improved, practice instead of complaining motherfucker
>I didn't choose being fatigued all the time
more water, endurance exercises, actually just exercise
>I didn't being so awkward in social situations
nani the fuck, check b4 u post, also practice by reading out loud with confidence
>I didn't choose being isolated for so long
your choice bitch, unless you were locked in a cage against your will stop bitching
>I didn't choose being drained of energy all the time
what's the difference between fatigued and having no energy, fix your dam post before you submit it fucker
>DONT TELL ME TO HAVE SEX IF I DIDN'T CHOOSE TO NOT HAVE SEX
you chose this desu, fix yourself and maybe someone will like you creep
>I DIDNT CHOOSE THIS SORT OF LIFE
you did

Lies. Im 31, took the prostipill when 20. Never had love or intimacy with the opposite sex. Im far from dead. But sure, keep telling yourself that lack of love will kill you and it will.

Not OG user, but the loneliness will hit you like a truck somewhere down the line.

>I didn't choose this monotonous, slow and tired voice
These four hit too close to home man, too fucking much. Wish I could hug you or something OP

Attached: 1558692013404.png (925x919, 714K)

god, is there anything more pathetic than victim-complex incels? you remind me of the retarded tumblrites that say they have genderfluid ptsd, and so everybody else needs to change for them. OP, fucking grow a pair instead of being a whiny, victim-complex having beta bitch. Nut up or shut up.

Attached: 1554403438572.jpg (500x483, 22K)

i really find ironic when normal people bully robots with autism. i guess they do because they can, and they wouldn't in real life. amazing how with anonymity they show their true colors
still, you can poke a ballon just so many times until they go on a rampage with semi autos

Lonliness quite literally shortens your life expectancy more than smoking

He fears society will buy a fight with him and destroy him if he tries to "grow a pair" and live life.

Sleep well.
You did, because you hate people around you and find them boring and hard to do anything fun with.

But people will though because it's very easy to compromise the goals of an incel since everyone knows what their problems are right off the bat: not having sex. any fart could do it. This makes a person like OP vulnerable.

Any other manlets here who are actually really attractive facially? I have chad tier facial features but my height fucks me over so bad.

You are either a troll or an idiot. If you are a short guy with an attractive face you will be slaying pussy.

>I didn't choose being a manlet
If you're living in 2019 and still think that's a big deal you have a very shallow mindset.
>I didn't choose having anxiety
Do you mean you have an actual disorder or are you just a pussy that's afraid of new situations?
Then work at not having a face like that.
>I didn't choose this monotonous, slow and tired voice
Then work on it.
>I didn't being so awkward in social situations
Then practice by going into social situations.
Yeah you did faggot. You could've gone outside and walked around but instead you chose to stay into and shitpost on Jow Forums for the past decade.
>I didn't choose being drained of energy all the time
Maybe if you did something with your life that wouldn't happen.
>DONT TELL ME TO HAVE SEX IF I DIDN'T CHOOSE TO NOT HAVE SEX
I doubt people have said that. Someone like you doesn't even deserve to have sex.
>I DIDNT CHOOSE THIS SORT OF LIFE
user, no one chooses to have the life they have. You have to work for it. You have to put work into it. There are people in a worse position than yours having fun, having a shit ton of friends and even having a sex. Why? Because they're confident in themselves. Because they don't give a shit about what others think of them. Because they're not an incel faggot like you.

You can reply saying whatever you want, call me a nigger and feel a fake sense of pride in yourself, or you can do something about your shitty life.

Attached: o5ukTqX.jpg (354x354, 106K)

Oh you reminded me of my goals.

well no shit retard but you failed at life do something about it nigga im poor as fuck in the woods born to the most African rural poor peasants in the world in a town with 5 people and not a single dime to my name and I got a shit load of money and fucked bitches

Yeah well I can tell you that's bullshit. At best I attract 6-7/10s and even they act like they're settling. If I was like 6ft I'd be a 9/10.

I know a lot of people who have anxiety and still socialize and have relationships. Mental illness is where you wear diapers and run into walls. OP sounds like a regular guy who doesnt face his fears. There is nothing about an emotional discomfort that truly stops you from having sex.

Every single scientific study proves you wrong, lying virgin lanklet. If you were 6' you would attract far less girls. You'd know this if you weren't a lying bitter 6'3" lanklet virgin.

I think OP can be summarized as "fucking idiot".

It's no good being surrounded by those empty memories with empty people, to just do it for the sake of doing it. You're gonna make it in your own way bro, I know not having it makes it impossible to fathom as not that big a deal, but when you make it your own way it won't matter. Go install some skyrim sex mods and drink a monster energy. This world wasn't made for anyone with a soul.

Attached: boomer sleepy.png (1920x1080, 305K)

But you did choose to be a pathetic, weeping mess about it. Grow a pair and learn to work with what you have.

Attached: 28774209313156.png (394x500, 181K)