There is a femanon posting here right now that got creampied last night and she's still leaking semen out of her pussy

>there is a femanon posting here right now that got creampied last night and she's still leaking semen out of her pussy

Attached: mfaMXQ3.jpg (1800x1350, 483K)

Damn, I wish I could clean it up with my mouth and pay her for the pleasure

All of it got washed away when I showered this morning you degenerate. I don't go to my branch filled with cum. I've some decency

my last gf would just go to sleep with my cum in her every time. a lot of others would get up and sit on the toilet and let it leak out and flush it

there are still semen particles up in there, arent you ashamed of yourself you filthy whore?

RETARDS LIKE YOU DONT BELONG HERE GO TO SOC
DELETE THIS SHIT THREAD RIGHT NOW AND POST IT ON B OR SOC ITS A WASTE OF SPACE THAT SHOULD BE DELETED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH

is it you?
>not nutting inside her again
femanons should be the centerpiece of breeding parties

Some chicks are into that. My gf is but she wants kids so I never hit it raw anymore. Women are a meme

>tfw came inside the mouth of a virgin fembot

No. I've stayed up late at friends homes with multiple guys then came into work the next day. Sometimes still tipsy

absolutely vile. were you farting semen out of your ass the entire day too?

I dont do anal so no

i'm actually surprised by that

I didn't make the thread man, relax. just answering. not bragging about anything.

I just don't get any pleasure. Only the feeling of it being stretched like a reverse shit and sometimes discomfort. Even with lube

It's never not the case, he cums so much.

are you one of those girls that has a thing for getting creampied

Yes actually. I have an IUD so there's no risk of pregnancy

tfw no gf to creampie and call her a good girl

femanons please let me eat your creampies

I will pay you

All girls like getting creampied; its basic evolution. Birth control is destabilizing society and should be abolished however

>having nut in you from yesterday
>not taking a shower
>or at the fucking least not squeezing it out of you then wiping your minge

People this disgusting don't really exist do they

Attached: shakespeare-quotes-6.jpg (1950x1028, 204K)

if i had a gf i would find it insulting for her to squeeze out my seed, she should be sitting there until she gets pregnant

lol this. that other guy was posing the question as if its a fetish.

its also common for females to grab your lower back and/or cross her legs over it to keep you from pulling out when she senses you are about to cum. that's how strong our drives are.

>its also common for females to grab your lower back and/or cross her legs over it to keep you from pulling out when she senses you are about to cum. that's how strong our drives are.
this is not very ladylike. why aren't women pure?

You can't always get all of it out, it comes out on it's own after time, sometimes even hours later.

Do you also have a foreplay fetish along with your creampie fetish?

Attached: IMG_7411.jpg (413x395, 115K)

>its also common for females to grab your lower back and/or cross her legs over it to keep you from pulling out when she senses you are about to cum.
do you really feel the need to say those hurtful things?
what the fuck did I ever do to you to deserve this

Attached: 1523098553306.jpg (841x1200, 484K)

Would love to clean her house and do her laundry while she rests after a rough session

>its also common for females to grab your lower back and/or cross her legs over it to keep you from pulling out when she senses you are about to cum. that's how strong our drives are.

Dios mio, what the fuck.

Is this real? Thank god my gf has never done it.

This thread makes me want to kill myself from all the jealousy it's giving me

I remember when me and my gf tried it and she asked me to go slow, I proceeded to shove it right in and she screamed and slapped me in the face. Good times

My gf always cleans up right after I cum inside. I think it would be a little gross feeling in the morning.

we are animals

you're right, females are not even human.

its a heat of the moment thing, if they are really revved up. obviously not every sexual experience is the same in terms of who is horny and who is just laying there. ive only had it happen a couple times in my whole life. but it genuinely seems like if the girl is really horny and you let her know you are about to cum she will lock you in

Birth control and planned parenthood Satanic hedonists need to be destroyed and the only people you should be having unprotected sex with is the person you intend on having a family with.

16 year olds should not be having kids most of the time, but all 16 year olds should be using their bodies properly to maintain good health. Our current culture cant support teen parents but biology shouldnt suffer

no, women needs to have children as early in life possible. Late life babies have higher rates of autism, defects and retardation.

make women baby factories again.

Fair enough. Let black men impregnate the white teens to make the best babies

what a nice hairy asshole she has. i wonder what her shits are like. i bet her farts are quite smelly

>using their bodies properly to maintain good health
What the fuck does that even mean, you kike?
16 year olds should be developing their skills and channeling sexual frustration into something productive to attract a proper partner that you can learn and grow with, not giving into hormonal impulses

only the men, 16 year old females should be getting ready for marriage and motherhood.

My batshit insane ex did that too. I wasn't afraid of cumming inside her only because she had an IUD. She was genuinely crazy though. Was committed to a psych ward for a failed suicide attempt and was cutting even when we were "dating" or whatever you want to call it.

Great fuck though. Best I've ever had.

You used kike as an argument and then stated that you value productivity above sexual health. Fucking retard

I mean okay, fine yeah sure but this just feeds into that conquering bullshit that male slut equivalents pine after and ends up being the first step on the slippery slope that leads to the collapse of civilization.
>women get out of control and need to be oppressed by men
>men get overly oppressive and turn women into objects because they can't handle their own lust
>women retaliate by lashing out, becoming "independent" while relying on the state, and refusing traditional roles as oppressed objects
>women are too stupid to realize theyre willingly turning themselves into objects
>good men drop out not seeing a point in sluts
>society collapses
>process repeats

What do those things have to do with each other?
Kikes promote hedonism so they can be the productive ones.
You're the only retard here if you don't get that

Attached: 1515941757208.jpg (1000x2891, 706K)

Don't take the easy and coward way out. Focus on keeping yourself alive. More importantly start lifting weights. Women only have their looks and we all know that is the only thing they can offer. Once that depreciates they are left with nothing. Soon you will see used up whores desperate to having someone clean up the mess they made and crawl to you. This is when you twist that knife. Not at yourself but at them. You smile in their sad dejected faces while you turn them all down and slowly coax them into committing suicide by just keeping them on a leash saying you might take them in or you might not. Just torment them forever and ever and never give them any headway until they can't take it any more and they off their pathetic lives. You are going to be the one to give them that final push off the edge.

Attached: muh dick.jpg (1000x1500, 681K)

Cringe, my man. Just cringe. You shitposting is more hedonistic than taking care of your sexual health

Are you jealous of the dudes plowing femanon or of femanon for getting plowed by multiple dudes a night?

>buzzwords
the fuck are you even talking about?
do you have a word bank you keep drawing from to form sentences?

Check your blood pressure, whore