I'm a femoid so I know most of you hate me but I only come here when I'm super horny...

I'm a femoid so I know most of you hate me but I only come here when I'm super horny. I feel the need to say this all for the sake of catharsis but something about all of this turns me on. I understand that I should be trad and everything involved but I can't help but want to express these feelings. I'm also schizo, so I'm sure that explains a lot. Life is weird, but I can't help what arouses me and the thought of the sheer amount of unfulfilled sexuality here makes me so wet. I just want to please you all and be all of your sexual slave.

Attached: 1559850739528.png (192x187, 86K)

>I understand that I should be trad and everything
Why? there's no reason at all to be trad these days

Good slut, spread your legs so I can get a good view on your pussy and asshole

I feel like I hit you up at some point in the past but you blocked me; was that because of location?

I wish I could resolve every sexual desire I have but I'd end up near killing some fembot in the heat of the moment.

Lady, whip out your heaving hooters, or quickly vacate these premises.

Post feet and make a robot happy please

Shut the FUCK up larper and show me your boobies.

Sounds disgusting desu, fantasies like that should stay fantasy.

i mean, you can do just that, just tell me what country you live in

>Why? there's no reason at all to be trad these days
My sister is the same way as me. I want a family but I know that I'm way too fucked to do that. Makes me sad, but to an extent I understand that I have value to you in the form of sexuality so that is what I want to give you all.
Tell me about those sexual desires. I'm not so sure I've talked with you before but I'm glad to hear from you
I wish they could but these feelings are too intense to stay internalised

Attached: 1560389449304.jpg (1632x865, 292K)

nice double chin ugly bitch

9/11 ACCIDENT
JFK SUICIDE
FAKE RUSSIAN MOON LANDING
TIME CUBE EARTH
2012 PURGATORY
MALE PATTERN BALDNESS VACCINES
NO EFFECT ON HEALTH FLUORIDE
GOOD GUY REPTILIANS (JEWS ARE THE BAD GUYS)
SETH RICH MURDER
STEPHEN PADDOCK MOTIVE
PARKLAND MULTIPLE SHOOTERS
SANDY HOOK CONNECTED TO SSRI DRUGS, CONNECTED TO MKULTRA

>that neck
really dropped the ball there op, i'll take anyone but fatties is where i draw the line

Attached: 1232df.jpg (250x202, 8K)

Ok spread your legs and post a picture of your cunt

You made me feel better about my boobs

timestamp?

9/11 ACCIDENT
JFK SUICIDE
FAKE RUSSIAN MOON LANDING
TIME CUBE EARTH
2012 PURGATORY
MALE PATTERN BALDNESS VACCINES
NO EFFECT ON HEALTH FLUORIDE
GOOD GUY REPTILIANS (JEWS ARE THE BAD GUYS)
SETH RICH MURDER
STEPHEN PADDOCK MOTIVE
PARKLAND MULTIPLE SHOOTERS
SANDY HOOK CONNECTED TO SSRI DRUGS, CONNECTED TO MKULTRA

Post your clit you crazy slut

God you are fat. Those look like man titties. OP is confirmed trap.

Damn, those some juicy ass tits. Only, there's no timestamp, so am I just an idiot? Nah man.

These things are elemental, newfag. tits + timestamp or gtfo

Nice nipples keep posting so I can cum

>Tell me about those sexual desires
I absolutely love the idea of having an all I can abuse breeding machine, that I will spend every spare moment I have either fucking them, sexually abusing them or doing some other humiliating act to empower myself and sexually gratify my subject.

I've also got a fetish for big dicks just because I find slamming a giant fucking cock into a significantly smaller hole, and railing into it as hard as I can muster incredibly arousing. and bless god I have been given a very good sized cock

looks like a fat dude lmao

Are you that schizo girl I was talking with last night?

Pretty hot femanon, not gonna lie. Would love to lose my virginity finally to you and fuck every one of your holes multiple times in the process before passing you to the next horny user to use.

Post discord before your thread gets taken down so i can use you to get off when i'm bored

I actually got all the same sexual desires, just on the other end
Especially the humiliation part