Tfw my gf looks exactly like Shakira but with shorter hair, bigger ass and 10 years younger

>tfw my gf looks exactly like Shakira but with shorter hair, bigger ass and 10 years younger.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-29-10-59-14.png (1200x1920, 1.04M)

Hey, as long as we're not posting pics

>tfw my gf is tighter, younger, and hotter than OP's gf

open bob

>tighter
Literally impossible.
>hotter
Unlikely
>younger
Yeah probably true

Oh, I assure you, younger, hotter, and definitely tighter.

vagene

>tighter
Absolutely impossible. Trust me. She's been to the doctor a few times. She was prescribed a certain brand of lube as there isn't much she can do. Apparently her mom has/had the same problem and she had a very difficult time giving birth to my gf :(

Dont mean to be a one upper... but my gf is even more attractive than yours.. looks more like Shakira than even Shakira does.

Difference is.. she has really pert large natural breasts. Much like a top AV model.

open bob

I bet your gf doesn't get "omg you look so much like Shakira!" every time she meets new people.

this is my gf u jelly brah?

Attached: JAV-Model-Minami-Manaka-www.ohfree.net-003.jpg (800x1200, 133K)

She has very average sized bobs. It's all in the hips and thighs.

my gf is literally shakira

>all these larpers in this thread pretending to be white guys with ethnic gf's when i'm actually a white guy with an ethnic gf

Attached: dogkek.jpg (804x805, 75K)

Oh yeah well, I actually do have a girlfriend, that I have sex with routinely and I'm just here because but seriously let's line up and kill all the fucking niggers. Brown people need to die.

Only Jews are bumping this drivel.

Attached: image.jpg (1500x500, 249K)

>tfw op (me) is actually ethnic and his gf is white with curly blonde hair and green eyes.

>BDS movement BTFO israel
>the Jews are behind this
Kek

Criiiiiiingeloooooooord.

Attached: image.jpg (574x499, 152K)

Based Shakira. First Natalie Portman now her..

Then your gf doesn't look like Shakira because she has naturally dark features, look at her hair colour and eyes.

Yeah literally everyone is blind except Mr Jow Forums user.

My childhood crush.
I still want to bang her.
Pique, you lucky bastard.

>Fucking both Shakira and Zlatan
How does he do it bros?

Post pics of bigger ass than Shakiras pretty please?